[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WiiU gets Bayonetta 2 >Xbone gets Womb Raider 2 >PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2
File: 1387813745239.jpg (295 KB, 524x600) Image search: [Google]
1387813745239.jpg
295 KB, 524x600
>WiiU gets Bayonetta 2
>Xbone gets Womb Raider 2
>PS4 gets Silent Hill
Are you OK with this?
>>
No, I'm not.
Post more elf.
>>
I'm idort, so I couldn't care less.
>>
>>257704812

>PC gets Killing Floor 2

I'm okay with this
>>
>>257704812
>WiiU gets Bayonetta 2
Fine with me. I wasn't planning on playing it, but I'll pick it up since I have the system.

>Xbone gets Womb Raider 2
I didn't care for Tomb Raider back on the PS1 and still don't.

>PS4 gets Silent Hill
To be honest, if I was that into Silent Hill then I'd've picked up the second game for the PS2 already. I guess I'm just not that into horror.
>>
>>257706973
I am not. Expect more community reliance and $5 cosmetic DLC, without even a hint of improved gameplay.
>>
What Silent Hill?
>>
>PS4 gets Silent Hill
not confirmed and I fucking hope it stays so
>>
>>257707185

:^)
>>
>>257707370
New Silent Hill game, as far as I know.
>>
Im only interested in Silent Hill and Im getting a PS4 so yeah
>>
>>257707514
>Kojima
>Announced at Sonys gamescom presentation
>Demo exclusive to PSstore
What are you expecting?
>>
>>257708048
Delayed exclusive or maybe even no exclusive at all.

Sony is pretty shit nowadays.
>>
>>257706973
lol who cares
>>
>>257706973
>But m-muh PC mustard race!
We're not talking about that anon, go into your corner and play with your own toys
>>
File: Vegeta.png (153 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.png
153 KB, 500x381
>Wii U gets smash bros 4

Thats all I care about.
>>
>Nintendo gets Halo
>PS4 gets Metroid
>Xbone gets Zelda
>PC gets Mario
>>
>>257708753
>''W-we never wanted those anyway! Grow up!''
>>
>>257704812
>>PS4 gets Silent Hill

We don't even know yet

Sony has hyped anything even close to being exclusive and there is nothing pointing silent hills as an exclusive
>>
>>257708048
A lot of things have been shown at sony's presentation which weren't exclusive, see: FFXV, KH3

Some have been hyped as if they were exclusive when they werent, see: Watch_dogs, Destiny
>>
>didn't enjoy Bayonetta
>didn't enjoy the Tomb Raider reboot
>didn't enjoy any Silent Hill post 4

I couldn't care less.
>>
>>257708189
>>257708271

>Being this assblasted that you won't be getting one of the best FPS ever made on your shitty makeshift PC-wannabees
>>
>>257708119
Well it's not like there's any decent alternative, most "serious" developers refuse to release anything for the WiiU, and the Xbone is biggest fucking blight on the industry that I've ever fucking seen; you'd have to be a dirty fucking masochist Ameriboo retard with no sense of shame or self-worth to buy such an anti-consumerist piece of garbage.
>>
>>257704812
>WiiU gets Bayonetta 2
Didn't like the first game Bayonetta can go where ever it damn-well pleases
>PS4 gets Silent Hill
Was this confirmed? We all know that horror only sells on PC
>>
>>Xbone gets Womb Raider 2
>>PS4 gets Silent Hill

These are most likely timed exclusives. In Tomb Raider's case, it was pretty much confirmed.

>>257709987
>the Xbone is biggest fucking blight on the industry that I've ever fucking seen; you'd have to be a dirty fucking masochist Ameriboo retard with no sense of shame or self-worth to buy such an anti-consumerist piece of garbage.

Do you even know what you're talking about or are you just parroting what you read about it before the console was even released? Every "anti-consumerist" decision has been reversed.
>>
>>257710493
>Every "anti-consumerist" decision has been reversed.
Please tell me that this is bait. No sane person would ever put their faith into Microsoft, not after the shit they said before and after "reversing" the shit that caused a shitstorm.
>>
>>257709987
The alternative is multiplat.
I'm not talking about the WiiU here, but rather XButt, PS4 and PC.

Its the whole idea behind the xboner and the PS4.
Easy multiplats, similar hardware, no more exclusives, no more console identity.

The PS4 is as much of a blight on the industry as the Xbone.
>>
>>257704812
Yeah.
Glad I don't have to buy an xbox.
>>
>>257704812
Yep, I didn't want an Xbone at all and still don't. I want a Wii-U soon and I want a PS4 in like a couple years so this is perfect.
>>
Already have a Wii U. Still need to get a PS4 and ignore xbone as hard as possible.
>>
>>257710938
>The PS4 is as much of a blight on the industry as the Xbone.
The PS4 is a blight, sure, but it's not THAT bad. It's about as bad as the 360, really.
>>
>>257711585
Its the exact same shit as the Xbox one.
>>
>>257709987
>and the Xbone is biggest fucking blight on the industry that I've ever fucking seen; you'd have to be a dirty fucking masochist Ameriboo retard with no sense of shame or self-worth to buy such an anti-consumerist piece of garbage.

And the PS4 is pretty much the same thing
>>
>>257711772
No, it ain't.

>Xbox one
Dropped.
>>
>>257710938
>Implying "console identity" is not the biggest blight in the history of industry

The golden age will only come when the idea of platform exclusivity dies out.
>>
>>257709749
>didn't enjoy any Silent Hill post 4
The point of this Silent Hill is that they put good people behind it to make it good for once.

That's why everyone is hyped, not because we get another silent hill, but because we might get a GOOD silent hill for once.
>>
>>257710493
>trusting M$ again so quickly

Are all americans this naive and lacking any critical sense ?
>>
>>257711870
>call it xboner the whole time
>sperg out when I use the proper term this one time
You're an idiot.

>>257711886
No thats when videogames are truly dead because everybody has given up.
This here is shaping up to become the worst gen of videogames. Far worse than anything that came before it.
>>
>>257706973
Weapon DLC's and hackers that cheated their perks up ruined the first game.

Just hoping that they won't make same mistake twice or this game will be trash
>>
>>257711886
>Golden Age had platform exclusivity
>Next Golden Age can only come with no platform exclusivity

Where you even born back then ?
>>
>>257711951
Really? Well I'll believe it when I see it.

>>257712005
Well, considering that Obama got elected not once, but twice, I'm going to have to say yes.

>>257712080
>the proper term
lel
>>
>>257712095
The proper solution would be to reduce the grind.
It always felt pointless and tacked on.
>>
>>257712376
The state of the industry is radically different

You can't nearly have the same amount of quality games now
>>
>2 good games locked on shit systems
I hate nintenshit and microjew
>>
>>257712376
You can't really compare arcade machines to home consoles, anon.
>>
>>257712005
>>trusting M$ again so quickly

>Are all americans this naive and lacking any critical sense ?

It happens with Sony all the time
>>
>>257712005

Sony is pushing the same thing with PSNow (that is, draconian DRM and the inevitable death of used games and media ownership). They also tried to lock a $50 purchase of DriveClub behind your PSN subscription and only reversed this decision after the backlash they got (sounds familiar?). This is just where the industry is headed. You only delayed the inevitable.

Destiny, the biggest PS4 title of the year, can't be played offline at all.
>>
>>257710135
>"We all know that" means "I say that"
>>
>>257712617
And we don't even know if Silent Hills is even PS4 exclusive

Who has shit systems again?
>>
>>257712617
None of the systems are good, get over it.

>>257712687
Keep deflecting, surely that'll make you less of an idiot for having faith in the biggest cancer in the industry.
>>
>>257712763
It can, actually. You just can't do the little co-op multiplayer bits and you're stuck to the campaign solo bits.
>>
>>257712617
>Microjew
>While Sony jews you just as much

Someone is a deluded little drone

>>257712801
>Keep deflecting, surely that'll make you less of an idiot for having faith in the biggest cancer in the industry.

I don't, I just despise the enormous hypocrisy that lies in complaining about Microsoft and then pretending Sony is any better
>>
>comparing bayo to TR and silent hill

bleh
>>
Silent Hills probably isn't exclusive, you know.
>>
>>257712913
Sony's the lesser of two evils and you shouldn't pretend otherwise. I haven't seen any dashboard ads or Do The Dew-style marketing from the japs.
>>
I couldn't give a shit.

When I was a boy I played Mario, I couldn't play Sonic. And that was the way of it. I may have moaned about it but I was 9.
>>
>>257712913
They're both irredeemable shit, but you've got to admit that Sony isn't quite that bad yet. Give it another generation or two before you try to argue that they're on the same level.
>>
Bayonetta? more like.. GAYONETTA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
If Silent Hill$ is PS4 exclusive I'll watch a silent playthrough of it.

Fuck Tomb Raider, WiiU is worth getting for platinum games alone.
>>
>>257712595
>>257712668
Anons, exclusivity is not even near the core problem. That's a very shallow analysis and in total alienation with the real world. If a company pays for a product to be made, obviously it won't be released on it's competition hardware, it's only natural and it will always be thing.

The core issue is that the decision making in the industry are done by suits who knows nothing about videogames and it's specific market. The only language they understand are spreadsheets about profit margins and market demographics. While those guys decide what to greenlight and whatnot, the future will refuse to change.
>>
>>257713271
>WiiU is worth getting for platinum games alone.
Are you forgetting that the Xbone is getting Devil may Cry 2: Platinum Boogaloo?
>>
>>257712873

I'm pretty sure it's always-online. Feel free to link me to a source that says otherwise.
>>
>>257704812
>PS4 gets Silent Hill

The Bloodborne trailer was just yesterday, and it was fucking awesome.

I'm excited as fuck for Silent Hill. But that's not the end all be all of PS4 right now.
>>
>>257706906
>so I couldn't care less

Hey, thanks for using that phrase correctly. You're a good guy anon.
>>
>>257712992
>I haven't seen any dashboard ads or Do The Dew-style marketing from the japs.

But both happen

PS4 has dashboard ads and they have advertising with subway and shit
>>
>>257713149
I have to admit that sony has enough PR to cover up their bullshit, nothing more
>>
Bayo 2 looks fun

Silent Hills has good people behind it and I'm interested

Rise of the Planet of the Tomb Raider is likely going to be as mediocre as the last one
>>
>>257704812
I'm pretty hyped for Bayo2

I never really cared for the Tomb Raider series, I have 3 games on Steam but I've completely lost interest after the reboot. Nothing of value was lost

I look forward to seeing more of this Silent Hill game, I've played every game except Downpour and whatever was on the Vita. I'm a huge MGS fan and also Guillermo del Toro is working on it, but I'm not on the hype train yet. I'm aiming to get a PS4 so it would most likely be one of the games I play.
>>
>>257713967
Not on the dash, idiot. In the sony store. You know, the one place that advertising would make sense?
And yes, there was that thing with UC3 but that was a promotional with Naughty Dog, I think.
>>
>>257706973
More like
>PC gets Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
>>
>>257713149
Everybody remembers RRoD as the greatest catastrophe ever

Nobody remembers the enormous failure rate PS2 had

Or Sony LITERALLY REMOVING FEATURES FROM A CONSOLE POST LAUNCH in one of the most anti-consumerist practices the industry has ever seen with the PS3

Or the massive jewery in the propiertary vita memory cards

Sony doesn't do as much shit as Microsoft does, but the things they pull they pull without backlash.

Every acusses Microsoft of using stealth viral marketing and WE KNOW FOR A FACT that Sony used it in the past already, it's insane
>>
>>257714730
>Sony doesn't do as much shit as Microsoft does, but the things they pull they pull without backlash.
Like I said, still not quite as bad as Microsoft, and give it a generation or two before they fuck up in a way that they can't wriggle themselves out of.
>>
>>257713857
I couldnt not care more less about what you think faggot
>>
Yes actually.
>>
>>257713857
I could give a fuck about how smart and correct and wonderful you are, but I'm deliberately withholding it out of spite. In fact, I give negative fucks. Negative agitated fucks. Ya fuck.
>>
Does it really bother people when Nintendo or Microsoft pay for the exclusive release rights to games? I mean surely it's a legitimate tacit to try to get people to buy your consoles? I'm sure sound be doing the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.
>>
>>257717414
I don't mind, they are a company after all. It just blows my mind that the very existence of other consoles makes some people mad. That they would hate a company so irrationally to write off everything they do is horribly near-sighted
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.