[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't tell me you jumped whenever the blocks rotated. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: grumplump volcano.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grumplump volcano.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
don't tell me you jumped whenever the blocks rotated. You do know the rats at the beginning are there to show you how to do it the RIGHT way.

All these ghost mii's are doing it the wrong way. I seriously hope you didn't aimlessly struggle on this level.
>>
>>256706513
I jumped, but I also pick people with cool floaty powers. I mean, I ran some of the time, too. I didn't really have any trouble in this level (aside from running into an ally and getting us both killed).
>>
gotta gold flag the game as every character, man.
>>
>>256706513
>he doesn't butt stomp to increase the block's speed.
Jumping was a more comfortable alternative.
>>
>>256706513
does this have the awesome secret world like 3d land? I was so thrilled when I beat it and found out I was actually only half way through the game. The remixed levels in the secret worlds can be balls to the wall hard.
>>
yes, yes it does. and after the remix levels, there's an ultra-hard one. Hardest level in the game.
>>
>>256710543
yes. It has 4 extra worlds, which mostly (90% I'd say) remix old levels and bosses, but under some extreme scrutiny, like completing a large level with tons of late-game enemies and 30 seconds to complete it.

It's great.
>>
>>256711061
Only 4? 3D land has a full 8. how many regular worlds are there?
>>
>>256711335
there's 8. The 4 player co-op may make up for it. It's something never before done in a 3d mario game.
>>
>>256711592
that would require friends
>>
Fuck this level. Super Mario Sunshine did the rotating cube physics better. I can't tell you how many times I jumped out of instinct and flew fifty feet in some random direction.

Also fuck the hammer bros and their exploding hammers with perfect aim.
>>
I don't know if I'm growing out of video games or if it's this game, but I think the Mario games are running out of steam.
>>
>>256712565
Nah this was the best fucking mario game ever and actually revived my interest.
>>
>>256707637
not really anon
you just have to beat it with ever character...1 gold flag is enough
>>
>>256706513
>You do know the rats at the beginning are there to show you how to do it the RIGHT way.

>Not killing the rats the moment you see them

Scrubs.
>>
>>256711785
No I think you're best remembering wrong. In Sunshine you would clearly be able to walk up the side of a rotating cube because of it's angle but you'd still slip off. The physics here so much better.
>>
File: 1371273847935.jpg (336 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1371273847935.jpg
336 KB, 1024x768
>Dat final Bowser challenge.
>>
>>256713029
I found that TF blew 3D World out of the water.
>>
>>256714585
the fuck is tf?
>>
>my way is the right way
>>
File: 1396533780242.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1396533780242.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>>256714585
>Mario games are running out of steam
>Nah this was the best fucking mario game
>>mentions Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
>>
>>256715513
Oh I got you. I was trying to think of a mario game with TF in the name. If you like TF more than 3d land then you're clearly just a kong fan boy because I felt it wasn't really any better than returns. TF is better than tan nsmbu though.
>>
>>256715802
I just want you to know that I disagree with your opinion and prefer Tropical Freeze by far
>>
3D World is the best 3D Mario no question.
>>
>>256715802
You're out of it son, I was calling that guy's shit out. I haven't played either game, but if we're talking about whether Mario games have gotten better or worse, DK has no place in the conversation.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.