[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start new vegas >Decide I'm finally gonna play the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Yes_Man.jpg (240 KB, 830x596) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Man.jpg
240 KB, 830x596
>Start new vegas
>Decide I'm finally gonna play the whole damn game instead of burning out at Primm because it's too easy so I get on hardcore mode
>90 hours later, all the dlc is done, all companion quests finished every map point is explored and I'm psyched for the FINAL BATTLE
>Enclave power armor + headband - Fat man, shoulder mounted machine gun, industrial fist, plasma caster, Flamer, Heavy machine gun, Anti-material rifle, and Varmint rifle w/scope all ready to go.
>The Dam is over in about 5 seconds and robots/senior citizens in power armor destroy everything before my power-armor wearing ass can even get there.

Why did such a great game have such a lame ass finale? Also, if you didn't choose Yes Man you are a beta fuck.
>>
Veronica a shit, Arcade a best.
>>
>>256657514
>tried playing the game a total of our times

>ALWAYS burn out a couple hours after getting to Nipton

I don't know why but he meeting with Legion forces in Nipton is so fucking lame for some reason. It always breaks my immersion to the point where I say "fuck this shit" and lose interest.

Probably has to do with how they are just one-dimensional bad guys, and that trying to side with them has zero fucking benefit
>>
>>256658801
Plus, the world map is too fucking small

>3 steps to the left: radscorps, bark scorps and low level raiders

>3 steps to the right: DEATHCLAWS AND CAZADORES AND NIGHTSTALKERS

I never made it to New Vegas, not once.
>>
Are you kidding me? I loved that finale. Characters I actually gave a shit about, showing up to help me kill people I actually wanted dead. Charging in front of everybody killing the fuck out of the Legion, bullets and explosions and shit everywhere. Then getting to Lanius and having some cool dialogue before he actually took two shots from the anti materiel rifle. Then having that general thrown off the dam. Lastly, a cutscenes that tells me what happened to every single group I interacted with. That ending was better than sex.
>>
>>256658801
I like that there's actually enough of them that it can be kind of challenging to stand up to them if you're not careful. I do wish there was more of a gray area about them though instead of introducing them eating babies.
>>
>>256659096
It feels slightly more restrictive than FO3, but that's only because you can't beat everything at level one using a baseball bat. It's actually pretty open if you're careful.
>>
>>256659880
bullshit.

I defy you to load up the game right now and get to NV without following the Primm-Nipton-Novac path

It's impossible
>>
File: o652275.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
o652275.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>tfw playing every single angle so that I can assassinate caesar, NCR president, and House
>rally every faction in New Vegas under me
>kick the khans the fuck out
Independent Vegas is best Vegas.
>>
/v/aggots, What is your favourite mod setup?
Having a difficult time with the crashes.
>>
>>256660124
I usually walk past the memorial to the east, north through the mining town then cut east again through black mountain. After that I can go north straight to Vegas.
>>
>>256660124
it's not impossible. I do it regularly so I can get an early silencer 10 mm.

You use stealth boys to get by the deathclaws and that's it.
>>
>>256660124
I managed to do it...with a Conga line of Cazadores at my back and 10 HP remaining. Personally, I prefer Fallout 3's world design.
>>
>>256657514
>Yes man
I haven't even finished NV, and I can tell you that House is the best option followed by The Legion.
>>
>>256660473
>Independent Vegas is best Vegas
Actually the epilogue tells you that the Mojave goes full anarchy mode, and is worse than ever before
>>
>>256659880
>>256660124
The cazadores aren't so bad if you lure Victor out to save you at an early level. He can mostly clear your path to the Khan region, grab yourself an early unique knucks and that trail carbine.

Personally I LOVE NV's world..... but holy fuck there were NO challenging enemies. At all.

Legion and NCR might as well have just not existed they were such pussies.

There were no roaming bands of super mutants or enclave dropships or anything. I feel like modding could maybe fix some shit... but at that point it's rewriting the whole game.
>>
>>256661394

Depends how you did it though. If you ended the Powder Gangers. It turns out the wasteland polices itself from fiends.
>>
>>256657514
>and Varmint rifle w/scope

kek'ed heartily
>>
>>256661551
Then you sneak past Vegas, grab you an ABILENE KID MOTHERFUCKING RAPE BLASTER.

Death machine.
>>
Did I fuck up by leaving DM and LR until after level 30? I hear shit gets radically upgraded there
>>
>>256662039
Of course if you're doing it right you can also grab the naughty nightwear and gamble yourself up some implants.

Sneak, some guns skill, some implants.... Abilene Kid, you can pretty much one shot deathclaws the rest of the game. It's done.
>>
I decided to play F2 since everybody says it's the best, and it's pretty good
My only complaint is that they didn't really change or improve that much over F1.
I don't like how you get less dialogue options the lower your intelligence is, nor do i like how there are many completely useless skills like Doctor, Gambling, etc.
NV is still the best but F2 is a close second.
>>
>>256662196
DM is by far the easiest expansion as long as you know how to conserve ammo, and aren't a shitty aim.
LR is pretty hard tho
>>
>>256662196
>>256662675
Dead Money had a lot of bugs, like I dunno if they patched, but they originally gave ghost things a 0 perception.... which amounted to infinity perception in that specific engine.

1 is the lowest that mattered, so at that point sneak was not an option in what was supposed to be a horror/stealth type expansion. Good job, dickbags.
>>
>>256662675
>DM
>by far the easiest
>Not HH
>>
>>256657514
I picked yes man but regretted the ending I didn't know I would fuck over the mojave
>>
>>256662810
They probably fixed it, but i don't know because i didn't sneak. I just ran up to them and shot the ghost people in the head, three times was enough to cripple their head. Slow moving, limping guys with spears aren't exactly that threatening
You could always mod it
>>
>>256662367
UWOT M80
Its not a bad thing if your character is a borderline retard and can't speak properly
Its not a bad thing that it requires you to be intelligent before you can converse on such matters as protrakian verse or French drama
>>
>>256663181
I loved the backstory in DM, and the characters, and the story bits.... but the gameplay felt really phoned in.

HH was probably the shittiest DLC ever made...... until I discovered the FitC.
>>
Been playing it for the first time in a couple of years. What the fuck is up with not being able to hotkey the GRX implant? I know you can mod it, but it makes it fucking useless baseline.
>>
>>256660124
I usually stealth boy straight from Good springs to New Vegas so I can hit up the NV medical clinic for implants ASAP.
>>
>>256657514
I agree OP

Finale was shit, the epilogue was a nice touch but it's not worth it if the whole battle at the end sucks dick
>>
>>256658801
>1 dimensional bad guys
what are you, some kind of degenerate?
>>
>>256663280
If that were the case then yes, but if you decide to make an idiot you get locked out of 80% of side quests. The higher your intelligence the more quests you could get and that's fucking stupid
>>
>>256663628
I do believe you get a free intelligence implant if you're a tard. Free stats yay!
>>
>>256660579
Look under the Utilities page on Nexus, there's a ton of anti-CTD .esp's and programs.
>>
>>256663008
>HH easiest
Every white leg had Anti-Mat guns, Riot Shotguns, and High-Level weapons in general
>>
>>256662196
I like doing Dead Money at the start of a run. The challenge in it doesn't really come from the enemies, so you can actually finish it at low levels. Gamble till you get kicked out at the Sierra Madre, trade those chips for pre-war money, buy anything you want for the rest of the game.
>>
>moment too moment gameplay is so shit
>the animation, graphics, gunplay are so shit
>but the game is so interesting
>you will never play FNV past when you reach the strip
>>
>>256659096
>>256659880
Stop spreading misinformation please, you can go to Vegas at level 1, it's just harder.
Flat world design is cancer and Bethesda should die for making it the norm.
>>
>>256663628
It's an RPG
Why would an idiot be able to repair futuristic complex circuit breakers and knackered distribution boards
It wouldn't make sense
>>
>>256663774
Right but you can just as easily do that in vegas, the best part of doing DM early would probably be....... the guard's light armor? lol

Maybe the sexy as fuck BAR. I dunno it wasn't like FO3 where you got really good gear early into the DLC's

>Dat 10mm lever action rifle
>>
>>256661394
>Actually the epilogue tells you that the Mojave
Irrelevant, the Mojave isn't Vegas.
>>
>>256659683
>introducing them eating babies.
Did you not even listen to him?
They killed everyone there because it was a town full of criminals, whores, drug dealers, and above all disloyal people who would betray each other for a dime
Vulpes tell you most of this, and the rest you can find out by talking to people/exploring the town
>>
>>256659683
are you underage?
>>
>>256664004
Assassin suit, holorifle, GOLD.
>>
>>256657514
>surprised when the super powered robots destroy Legion's troops

B-But muh realism
>>
>>256663926
Cause rain man

>>256664029
Then, you fucking murder the gangers that survived cause fuck powder gangers and the legion dogs still attack you if you go inside.
>>
>>256657514
>Have an army of robots
>Claim that the proper choice is to go with the army of robots
>Complain about your army of robots
You are seven levels of fag right now.
>>
>>256664239
If you were an idiot savant, not just someone with an IQ of 40 who can't speak,
>>
>>256664029
At least the powder gangers don't crucify people. Or cripple them just for a laugh.
>>
>>256663926
Except those aren't the kinds of quests i'm talking about. A 1 intelligence character can level up his repair high and fix "futuristic complex circuit breakers and knackered distribution boards" by the way.
>>
>>256664194
What mods? I want more zero suits in my next playthrough
>>
After two attempts I still haven't finished NV.
It's just too fucking boring.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy character interaction and story in games, but NV manages to be lackluster as fuck while having limited enemies leading you to talking to people a majority to the time.
I mean, even if the combat was shit, V:TMB was still enjoyable and I never found myself particularly bored apart from the sewer.
>>
>>256664110
Edgy comeback, autist.
>>
>>256664469
Yeah, but throwing dynamite is a tad more annoying than running at you with pointless machetes and throwing spears.

>I have a grenade launcher
or with CASE...
>I have a grenade launcher full of sabot shells
>>
>>256664194
cancer
>>256664494
Sure, if he devotes most of his time toward learning said skills.
He still can't learn a lot of stuff at the same time.
>>256664621
anyone who thinks the Legion was shown "eating babies" (something only underage autists say) have very unsophisticated views of morality and politics.
>>
>>256664494
Alright then, any other quest requiring enough intelligence to comprehend what is being asked of you - you wouldn't send some who can't speak to go relay a message
>>
>>256657514
So you build up an army of robots and ex-enclave and you complain when they do all the work for you?
>>
>>256664469
>just for a laugh.
The Legion doesn't do it, because they think it's funny though. They do it because they believe that is what a just punishment for the citizens actions is
>>
>>256664846
I admire the purity of the legion's justice
>>
>>256658801
>Probably has to do with how they are just one-dimensional bad guys
If you actually bothered to get past Nipton you'd know that that wasn't true. They're not even supposed to be bad guys

>and that trying to side with them has zero fucking benefit
That is true though unfortunately.
>>
>>256664932
I'm mirin' that wolf head hat, personally.
>>
>>256664150
>tfw all the new vegas threads on /v/ had me thinking the gold was cursed or some shit and I was supposed to let go
>there is literally no reason not to take all the gold

You improved the experience in the vault for me, /v/, fucked with my head.
>>
>>256665013
Lucky Shades is a pretty great reward.
>>
The real game starts after you deal with benny.
>>
>>256665083
To get away with all the gold (non-hax) is like... the best feeling ever. I just want to lesbian marry christine, so adorable. Best voice too <3
>>
>>256664765
Pretty sure the Legion is the choice of teenagers there, friend.
>we're going to purge the world of icky bad people
>by being worse than they are
>and rebuild the world
>by ignoring technology
>everyone will unite under Caesar
>until he dies from cancer in six months, guess we shouldn't have murdered every doctor we came across while screaming "may the fittest survive"
>>
I think my New Vegas is broken whenever I am walking in the game Caesars assassins come and attack me and when I kill them more come like 2 minutes later and this isn't even in the legions territory.
>>
>that awful feeling when you have 100 in each skill except for that 99 in survival

God fucking dammit where's a fucking wasteland survival guide god fucking dammit.
>>
>>256663883
> its just harder
> cazadors on the left
> giant radscorpions and deathclaws down the middle
> supermutants on the right

Its practically impossible unless you know exactly how and where to go.
>>
>>256665279
All I'm saying is that saying they are objectively bad is an immature thing to say.
I don't entirely side with them myself but I can see their point of view.
>>
>>256664268

There should be the option to say "all bots, destroy the legion in the other four states. I'll take care of the dam... myself."
>>
>>256665279
I wish they had more Legion-friendly companions.... I do love fucking up Veronica's life though (jelly bout dat Christine lovin')

>Hah, your family asploded
>Also I'm legion
>The White Glove society needs some dinner, you say?
>>
>>256661394
Except no it doesn't, you fucking idiot.

A high int courier that secures the loyalties of every major faction and keeps the NCR and Legion away is the best ending in New Vegas. New Vegas becomes a self-sustaining utopia under the couriers leadership.
>>
>>256663181
I was a melee character when I did that, so I just grabbed a spear off the first guy I killed and walked through the rest of the DLC one shotting zombies with it.

But man fuck those goddamn invulnerable hologram fuckers. I got killed by those assholes so many times.
>>
>>256665180
FUN FACT: Obsidian had planned to make a post-post-game after a set amount of time after Hoover Dam, that would involve dealing with the situations that have arisen due to your actions. IE: BoS taking over Helios ONE again, calming down freeside, Conquering NV with the Legion, etc.
LOL TIME RESTRAINTS
>>
>>256665537
>I poisoned them all
>I convinced Heck to not kill them all and set a blockade so they still Idolize me
>>
I've always thought that the game would be way more interesting if caesar's legion didn't exist. The NCR would be good bad guys in that game - reasonable by most accounts, but corrupt and trying to take over a vegas that doesn't want to give up it's independence.

Now you've got interesting choices.
>>
>>256665279
I would agree that Caesars ideals would be a fucking horrible idea for our world, but the Mojaves a really different story. With Legion you get no fiends, safer supply routes and no game breaking laser weapons for at least twenty years.

>until he dies from cancer in six months, guess we shouldn't have murdered every doctor we came across
Nope, the courier sells Arcade into slavery. After he kills himself it's safe to assume he can find another doctor to bring to him. Plus he lets all of the Follows of Apocalypse safely leave freeside so they'll probably still be on good terms with them
>>
>>256664194

>mfw everyone uses the Vincent hair for their female characters

Why does a male Final Fantasy character have better hair than most developers?
>>
>>256665667
>New Vegas becomes a self-sustaining utopia under the couriers leadership.
Care to point me to where it says this or is just your fan fiction?
>>
>>256661394
It goes into full anarchy, then stabilizes itself
It becomes like New Reno I guess you could say
>>
>>256665421
You can always cheese the game and take the long way around by climbing the cliffs. Since you're obviously bad at sneaking.
>>
>>256665291

I had this issue.

They respawn like mad in certain spots like the water seller by vegas or helios one. Avoid those, or avoid pissing off caesar. Luckily you get back to okay terms with them no matter what once you kill benny and get the mark of caesar though, they were way overpowered at low levels.
>>
File: 1301467631030.png (683 KB, 680x264) Image search: [Google]
1301467631030.png
683 KB, 680x264
>>256665421
>being this bad at Fallout

If you actually talk to NPCs, they fucking tell you exactly where to go, put a marker on your map, what enemies to expect, what to avoid, and give you items to help you get there. Don't blame the game for your dumb shit.
>>
>>256665808
The NCR is fully capable of taking over the strip by force. Mr. House TELLS you this. The only reason they don't is because if they did they wouldn't have the man power to deal with Caesar's Legion.
Removing Caesar's Legion would make the game boring as fuck and remove an interesting dynamic. Your idea is shit
>>
Fallout 2 was the best game ever made, the high-water mark, where games were made 'by gamers for gamers' before the marketeers and big money men moved in a ruined 98% of everything
>>
>>256666338
No talking about how to do it the non-linear-progression way. How to step past cazadore infested territory, where you'll trigger special rape-monsters, etc.

Quicksaves defeat the purpose though.
>>
>>256666050
>With Mr. House out of the picture, part of the Securitron army was diverted to The Strip to keep order. Any chaos on the streets was ended, quickly. Chaos became uncertainty, then acceptance, with minimal loss of life. New Vegas assumed its position as an independent power in the Mojave.

>http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_endings

Feel free to actually read the endings instead of talking about shit you know nothing about. Independent ending with good karma is the best outcome in every scenario. You were actually too stupid to realize House's eulogy was written by himself, weren't you? God damn, show you babies a father figure in a game and regardless of how he treats you you'll lap it up.

Everything in the game and subsequent DLC point to an independent courier. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>256666061
>It becomes like New Reno
That's not a good thing
>>
Getting to New Vegas is from Sloan is easy as fuck once you know what you're doing. You basically get on the edge of the supermutant mountain and go along it until you're south of REPCONN.

The ending when you side with the Legion is a lot better, raiding the dam is pretty cool. The one room near the end that has the guys with anti-material rifles and mines you can't disarm is pretty bullshit, though you can avoid it with 100 speech.
>>
>>256666163
Thats the thing I have killed Benny and have the mark of Caesar and am supposedly neutral with them.
>>
>>256661551
>There were no roaming bands of super mutants or enclave dropships
But there are Legion and/or NCR assassins that can massacre you, even if you're a high level
>NO challenging enemies
Do you play on easy? Cazadores, deathclaws, tunnelers, everything besides Lobotomites in OWB, Ghost People(if you're not spec'd in melee), NCR veteran rangers. Even the Vipers can kick your shit in early game, if you don't have stimpaks

Super mutants are easy as fuck to kill and enclave dropships would make no sense because the enclave is completely wiped out besides like 6 or 7 dudes.
>>
>>256666482
Ah, my mistake. That makes me feel better. Still, it's intended to be that difficult so that most people are prodded into following the main quest. It's still definitely possible to take the more difficult routes to Vegas.
>>
>>256666740
>OWB
>not the easiest of all the dlcs
also cazadores only sucked at the start because you had no fast firing weapons to cripple their wings also they nerfed their aggro range
>>
>try to replay Fallout 3/NV for the nostalgia
>have already done shit a thousand times before
>start up the game and immediately quit

w-well at least I st-still have Skyrim to play, r-right

;_;
>>
>>256663008
If you do HH at a higher level everyone will have OP weapons and cazadores will be everywhere
>>
>>256666421

Easy enough to plot this away. The first battle for hoover damn never happened, the NCR is still at the "testing the waters" part where their frontier is just about to reach vegas.

Throw in way stronger fiends, great kahns, and pump up the power of house/his families some and you're good.
>>
>>256666484
>Chaos became uncertainty, then acceptance
>Accepting chaos
hurr durr
Also
>After the Courier ensured New Vegas remain free, the Followers found that independent Vegas was even more unstable and violent than before. Old Mormon Fort became excessively burdened by the influx of patients, struggling to provide even the most basic of services.Icon sound trigger
>With little law left in the wasteland, the Boomers continued to defend themselves against the prospectors and scavengers invading their territory.
Maybe YOU Should read the endings
>>
>>256666936
Fucked me up as an energy weapons character but that was my own fault. I took the perk that makes enemies explode when you kill them with an energy weapon. Then nightstalkers started mobbing me and I couldn't kill them without killing myself.

Only made it through using a saturnite fist unskilled and going through all my stimpacks.
>>
>>256666740
I cranked the difficulty up soooooo hard with mods and everything, it just becomes incredibly easy once you know how to game the system. I HAVE played through the game dozens of times at this point so maybe it's my fault for expecting it to keep up....

Deathclaws ain't shit in New Vegas though, the ONE TIME they're an issue is when you're dealing with the Alpha parts. It's not even close to Old Olney's tier of difficulty (also no rewards for fighting them at all)

Cazadores are... sort of a pain but only if you don't realize where their roam territory is.

Assassins/Veterans.... meh? Not really a problem at all. Humans are pussy weak in fallout, you NEED super powered enemies to keep it fresh.

Ghost people are more horrifying than anything, once you've learned all the tricks of murdering them they're super duper simple (but still 2spooky)

Vipers are actually some of the more serious enemies, I remember one mod made them SUPER plentiful and also they show up in HUGE numbers (12+ at a time) really early in the game, like around and before the Nipton ambush.... they have fucked my days up in the past.

Project Nevada ain't got shit on Wanderer Edition though, the mod scene of FNV failed me.
>>
>>256660473
Hope you cannibalized all the leaders. You get a special perk for it
>>
>>256666957
Skyrim is fucking worse, Anon.
Mostly because you'll do the shitty starting quest and run through Alduin because that scene lost its flavor.
Seriously 0 replayability.
>>
>>256667191
>Chaos became uncertainty, then acceptance
>Accepting chaos

Comprehension
>>
>>256665831
>the best possible ending slide you can get for the Follows is by siding with Legion
I did not see that one coming
>>
>>256667045
>I WANT the game to be much more simplistic
>I WANT there to be less choices
>I WANT the story to just be guy one vs guy two
I don't even understand why you want this
>>
>>256667389
Roleplaying start helped the game's replayability for me, since when I played it when it first came out and never even finished it, using the roleplaying start mod let me bybass the lame opening parts.
>>
>>256667268
>Choosing energy weapons in NV
good God anon I feel nothing but sorrow for you. The tri beam gun runner version was good but still couldn't hold a candle to the assault carbine
>>
>>256667191
Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

And way to go finding the one group who get fucked. Too bad the only way to help them is by siding with Caesar.

Again, you're a fucking idiot. Stick to F3, there's a plot you can wrap your head around.
>>
>>256667682
And the SUPER HEAVY ammo bug.
>>
>>256667389
I was so disappointed with the alduin fight. I know there are mods and shit that make it better but the damage is already done.
>>
>>256657514
The ending was rather loosely cobbled together, but I have to give them the credit for making an effort towards having your work throughout the game actually make a difference (remnants, boomers, etc.). If you blasted through all the side quests and so on, of course the end fight will be easy. You would've brought every bit of assistance the game could provide. You paved the road for your own easy ending, so live with it.
>>
>>256667591
>The best possible ending you can get for the followers is by siding with the guy who used to be a follower
Very surprising indeed
>>
>>256660124
Nigger
Go to Goodsprings elementary school, crack the safe, get the Stealth Boy, use it to sneak past the Deathclaws on the Long 15, bam you're on the outskirts of Vegas 10 minutes after starting the game. Was that fucking hard?
>>
File: worst perk.png (9 KB, 210x190) Image search: [Google]
worst perk.png
9 KB, 210x190
>>256667268
Fucking Meltdown, I swear. That perk is probably the number one way to ruin a character. That perk is a big part of what made me quit playing on console, and keep multiple saves per character.
>>
>>256665831
>safer supply routes and no game breaking laser weapons for at least twenty years.

>rape and torture of everyone in every town

We have different opinions on safe
>>
>>256667330
You're joking.
Are you serious?
Damn it.
What do you get?
>>
>>256667739
>hey guys heres the buff to energy weapons a -1 dt ammo
>while we're at it lets make 5mm do -15dt with hardly any weight and buff the service rifle
>>
>>256667896
>implying it's rape if I like it
>>
>>256667939
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Meat_of_Champions
>>
>>256667191
If you complete Volare!:
>Though the Wasteland became anarchic after Hoover Dam, the Boomers' display of power dissuaded fortune seekers from attempting to penetrate Nellis

Complete the quests that would be good for New Vegas you fucking retard, if you settle shit with the kings and NCR, then Freeside becomes stable. If you fuck up the powder gangers at Goodsprings, then Goodsprings becomes wealthy

The only good guys that get fucked are the followers
>>
>>256667896
>rape and torture
They don't torture towns though
Look at what happens to Primm when they side with the NCR.
>>
>>256667939
>Meat of Champions
>+1 LK, +1 IN, +1 CH and +1 ST for 60 seconds after eating any human corpse

Pretty good, but not too useful with the 60 seconds thing.
>>
File: 1291401560066.jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1291401560066.jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>>256659096
Snuck past them all, got the Lucky 38 before ever even hitting Primm. Suck my cazadick.
>>
So, what mods can I download to make that game actually hard?

I want there to be a feeling of actual danger, that I could get shot in the head and die at any minute, like fighting dragon priests
>>
>>256667850
When it's great, it's great. Nothing beats hitting someone with a laser rifle from half a mile away and having him explode and take his buddies with him. I'm still almost entirely energy weapons this run even with the perk. It's just the nerd build I'm rolling with

Though I do have a katana to unsheath if I get mobbed in melee now
>>
I've been playing this game so much I feel like I've done everything now. I still love the shit out of it.

I hould boot up a new game with some extra gameplay mods. Any good ones out there?
>>
>>256668120
They get fucked, because more people are getting hurt out there, and they can't keep up with everybody dying

>the Wasteland became anarchic
This isn't a good thing
>>
>>256668163
Not actually good... but awesome.

>Str always maxed with armor buffs and stims
>Int only useful for levelling bonuses
>Luck should be maxed cause crits are OP as fuck, plus gambling
>+Ch.... pretty awesome with follower mods and also tons of buffs (which can stack)

Eh, stats ain't shit in FNV
>>
Did anyone else record themselves over the script of what Mr. New Vegas says and listen to yourself on the radio?

I did it with some mods and I have to say it's really fucking spooky
>>
>>256668219
Project Nevada kind of.
>>
>>256667191
Housefags are the dumbest fucking people on the planet.
>>
>>256668318
Andrew Ryan says otherwise.

>>256668453
PNev's the best you'll get, but it doesn't hold a candle to the FO3 mods that were its predecessor.

Also A Tale of Two Wastelands or whatever they're calling themselves now....
>Import the entire FO3 game into FNV, travel between them
>>
Can we at least all agree that
>Preferring F3 is for people with low INT
>Preferring NV is for people with high INT
>>
>>256668218
Half of the main quest (up until you enter the strip) is entirely optional, though you will lose some xp if you bypass it (not like it matters when the game gives you plenty of room to level up)
>>
>>256668713
Almost every sidequest can be skipped with speech checks too.
>Not seducing your way through every man woman and child any side of the Mojave
>Plus you kill humans harder!
>>
>>256668372
>Luck should be maxed cause crits are OP as fuck, plus gambling

I hear that one. Luck is stupidly broken in NV. I love it.
>>
File: nothin' personal.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
nothin' personal.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>256668596
>>
>>256668594
>Import the entire FO3 game into FNV, travel between them
gross

TTW is only good for playing FO3 with NVs new features. Traveling back and forth between the Mojave and DC and implying that the Courier is Liam Neesons son is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of
>>
>>256668885
>nothin' personal
>personal
>not personnel

you fucked up
>>
>>256668594
>Andrew Ryan says otherwise.
Rapture isn't exactly a good model for a society.
>>
>>256668713
Oh, I know, went back after I'd picked up a few choice perks and equipment and cleaned up, but it amuses me when people complain about the southern round trip when it is entirely possible to slip past the quarry and Black Mtn. and go straight to Vegas with a bit of luck and a whole lot of know-where-to-sneak.
>>
File: 1393106208952.png (415 KB, 720x375) Image search: [Google]
1393106208952.png
415 KB, 720x375
>>256668893
>TTW is only good for playing FO3 with NVs new features.
YOU DON'T SAY?
>>
>>256665180
I have a friend who always killed him at the tops, he didn't know you could crucify him
>>
>>256668596
The worst part about both games is the shitty animation system. The differences between the two seem pretty trivial next to that.
>>
>>256668893
I never actually did play the main story in FO3... you're right it would be insulting, but the AREAS and ENEMIES are worth it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SUPER MUTANT BEHEMOTH, OBSIDIAN?
>>
>>256669024
I would say it's a perfect model for that specific society...
> http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/A_Slave_Obeys
>>
Hundreds of hours on FO3, and FONV, yet I've never progressed too deep into the story
>>
>>256669164
>SUPER MUTANT BEHEMOTH
Those things pissed me off so much, because they made no fucking sense
With a muscle mass that size they would have to eat SO FUCKING MUCH FOOD, of which is non existent. Also humans can't just transform into that bullshit. Super mutants get beefier, and taller by only a small margin, not the size of a building. The damn thing wouldn't even be able to fit in a vat/exit the vault they were made in.
>>
>>256660124
i did that on my first playthrough pleb
>>
>>256669646
But it was a challenge, gameplaywise. That's all I ever wanted....
>>
how the fuck do you get a good amount of caps to afford shit like implants?

I never get caps for anything
>>
File: 1382030106712.jpg (408 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1382030106712.jpg
408 KB, 1280x1024
Objective facts coming about endings coming through

>God tier
Independent Vegas
>High tier
House
>Good tier
NCR if you got their shit together
>Mediocre tier
Legion with Caesar alive
>Shit tier
Legion with Caesar dead
NCR if you didn't get their shit together
>What the fuck are you doing tier
Anarchy

Don't even try to argue against facts.
>>
How many vendors am I going to be locked out of after I finish the White Glove Society quest for Caesar?

Also is there some way I can bypass blowing up the Brotherhood of Steel bunker in the next quest phase? I know it's not very lore friendly but I just want a different fucking ending slide for Veronica. I always end up having to blow up that damn bunker
>>
>>256669851
House = Legion (Caesar) >>>>> NCR >>>>> Independent > Legion (Lanius)
>>
>>256670169
There are people that are actually this dumb IN THIS THREAD.
>>
>>256669841
Well with the pre-order DLC's you've got enough money right there to buy the Naughty Nightwear (+1Luck)

Luck gives you a HUGE bonus in gambling, so you take that shit into the Atomic Wrangler (or restored Vicky & Vance) and you've got enough winnings to unlock the Strip and then buy implants.
>>
>>256670349
Care to explain why it's dumb
>>
>>256669851
>Yes Man
>the 'So you fucked up every other quest huh? Don't worry you can still finish the game' ending.
>worth anything
>>
>>256663531
>implying they aren't 1-dimensional due to everything that could've possibly made them Grey was cut entirely from the game
>>
>>256670540
They're so weak that if the main story didn't mandate going to visit caesar in person, you could accidentally miss them altogether.
>>
>>256669894
I think the most notable are gunna be the Hoover Dam ammo supply, and Contreras in Mcarran. Still leaves you with gun runners, and the Khan armory, you should be fine.
>>
>>256670446
The only possible appeal of Caesar is to homosexual men, some sort of Roman history autist or the edgy-ist kid on the playground
>>
>>256669841
Have high luck. Hit the jackpot limit at the Sierra Madre. Turn those chips in for 10,000 pre-war dollars, or 100,000 caps. Laugh at the gold bars when you see them
>>
>>256670816
I never ever ever sell my gold bars, i just throw them around all over my chosen home.

>IM SCROOGE MCFUCKIN DUCK
>>
>>256670932
>not building el dorado and having the dinos and teddies fight over it
>>
File: 2014-07-27_00015.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-27_00015.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
>>256670814
That only applies to a Legion run by Lanius, but If you only ever talked to NCR propagandists, and NCR-pro people i can see why you would think that way
>>
>>256671358
The the group think of most machiavellian people in a large society (ala capitalism) is worse than a one off highly fallible, prejudiced dictator
>>
>Independent New Vegas with the BoS, Boomers, all the caravans, rocket ghouls, Kings, Dead Horses, Sorrows, the crazy Big MT scientists after they saw the light and the Super Mutants in the mountain under your command
>All the New Vegas families under your control
>Fiends, powder gang, Tabita's faction annihilated

>implying it's not the best ending
>>
File: 2014-07-27_00019.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-27_00019.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1080
>>256671753
>(ala capitalism) is worse than a one off highly fallible, prejudiced dictator
I'm glad we agree than...i think
>>
>>256671358
I wonder what ceaser would do once the legoin and his rape-band made it to the coast?

if he'd send the degenerate thugs that are his army into the ocean on a 'crusade' (really just an hero) then I'd say he's worth following. I haven't yet. maybe after I go for meat of champions independent run
>>
>>256672095
That is all cleared up in the Lonesome Road DLC....
>>
>>256672005
You can't have the BoS under your command though if you go independent
If you don't destroy them they take over Helios One since there is no power to stop them

You can't "control" any of those groups.
>>
>>256672050
No we don't friend,
1000s of machiavellian douche bags deciding what a society does, is better than one machiavellian douche bag deciding what society does
>>
>>256669851
Legion's better off with Lanius
>>
File: 2014-07-27_00020.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-27_00020.jpg
341 KB, 1920x1080
>>256672095
He's fully aware the he is nothing but a giant nomad army. When he captures NV he can finally turn his conquered lands into an empire, or so he believes.
>>256672224
>That is all cleared up in the Lonesome Road DLC....
Not really. That's what Ulysses says will happen, but he has a pretty clear bias against Caesar. It's not like there isn't more to the east. Ulysses fails to realize there are more directions than West.
>>
>>256669851
House is best ending because hes the only guy who will actually make human society go forward
>>
>>256672507
Your post is so edgy that I cut myself reading it
>>
File: 2014-07-27_00013.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-27_00013.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1080
>>256672306
I would agree with you in present day, but the wasteland is too chaotic for democracy. At least at this stage of it's development
>>
File: 2014-08-01_00005.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-01_00005.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>256672507
No it really isn't
Lanius is pretty sick, but he really is just a savage fucker. He's smart, but his smart's only apply to battles
>>
>>256673232
The reason why it is chaotic is due to asshole other self appointed mini-dictator societies, raider chieftains, Khans, House and specifically the Legion - promoting more these assholes makes it worse
>>
>>256660473
I had no idea you could actually kill all the leaders.

Only had the quest to kill Mr House from Yes Man. I assumed you could only kill non-essential NPCs. Bethesda has ruined me.
>>
>>256673386
legate would be the "evil" legion

Caesar can handle an empire and be decent to most people, lanius would be brutal ruler
>>
>>256673669
you can kill everything
yes man keeps respawning though
>>
>>256673669
>they've caused so much ruination in the brain there are functioning lobotomites who think F3 is better than NV
>>
File: 2014-07-23_00005.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-23_00005.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>256673579
The NCR isn't doing much to tame the chaos though evident by their complete lack of competence in dealing with the raiders attacking their caravans, towns, and even their base of operations. Hell they even created a new gang to terrorize them.
Legion lands are safe, and that Dale Barton guy in the Fort says most of the time he doesn't even need guards. Meanwhile every NCR caravan is getting attacked by junkies with half destroyed guns, and some by other NCR caravans
>>
>>256673669
The only person who is "Essential" is Yes Man so that people can still beat the game even if they fuck EVERYTHING up
>>
>>256658253
>Veronica
Voiced by felicia day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcCcM_kAQi0
>>
>>256674045
>>256674701
That's pretty cool. I already beat the game taking House's side so I think I'll try going after the leaders in the next.

Just wondering, do all the leaders of the various factions (excluding House) sleep? Anytime I saw Caeser, he was sat on his throne all hours of the day like the lard ass he is. Wondering if I could just Sandman them.
>>
>>256674835
>plays a techy 'quirky' lesbian
>>
>>256674470
It's a slow process, their capital city has functioning law and order, bearing mind we are at the frontier of there sphere of influence and many of these raider tribes are inhabiting no-mans-waste-land. It is easy to domestic an area by killing everyone in it. Also as previously stated the NCR would capture Vegas and annihilate the raiders in the area - if they weren't immediately threated by a halfway competent adversary
>>
>>256674835
>>256674962
WHO STOLE MY WOMAN, well sort of, before I met them both.

She must pay.
>>
>>256675046
*bear in mind
Bare in mind
>>
>>256668219
J e sawyers.
>>
File: 2014-07-27_00003.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-27_00003.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
>>256675046
They would conquer NV, throwing thousands of their own soldiers away to die so they could control it
For a "Democracy" they don't give a single fuck about the people
>>
>>256675554
They would rightly see House as an unacceptable autocratic threat on their border
Democracy is never about the individual citizen (despite all the patriotic BS you here) it is about the society itself (and those individuals at the very top of it)
>>
>>256675886
*hear
im going to bed now
>>
>>256657514
Did you get all the augmentations, though?
>>
File: not thanking your healer.jpg (85 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
not thanking your healer.jpg
85 KB, 900x675
>not wiping out all of the boomers
>>
>>256658801

I don't think I've ever been able to finish a Bethesda game since Oblivion.

I've given FO3, NV, and Skyrim chances but I always burnout a few hours in because you get so overpowered so quickly, then I start to realize just how shitty and repetitive the combat is and how little of a shit I give about the "story" in all of these games. The progression is so fucked in every one of those games, the challenge in combat leaves the game so fast and you're left with bland uninteresting combat mechanics for the rest of the game. Putting the difficulty up only makes enemies more spongy and less interesting to fight too.

Then I try mods to make the games better, but even those don't keep my interest. Bethesda makes some fucking bland ass games, I don't know how people how legitimate reverence for them.
>>
>>256675554
holy fuck that's hideous.

and I'm not talking about the ghoul

that fucking hud is disgusting

talk about a non optimal use of space
>>
>>256676630
Sorry to hear that.
>>
File: boomers.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boomers.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>256676492

>Wanting to wipe out boomerbro's.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>256676730
Why would i even need more space?
What else would i be looking at beyond the characters face and the dialogue?
>>
>>256669851
I'll reply seriously.

The only problem with House is basically what Cass says at the end of the game "looking backwards the whole time."

Independent Vegas is under nobody's control. It has to deal with all the shit that comes with being independent - see Followers ending.

There is no incentive to side with the Legion. However, I personally found enslaving Arcade to Caesar's service a good turn of story.

NCR's okay, I suppose, if you help them, finish all their quests etc. Otherwise they suck ass.
>>
>>256676943
To be fair. Letting a bunch of xenophobic tribals with enough firepower to level the entire Mojave fly around the sky freely isn't the safest thing
>>
>>256677195
It's funny as shit though, they should party with the Remnants sometime.
>>
>>256677132
>There is no incentive to side with the Legion
Only freedom of trade, being completely safe from the dangers of the wastes, and having a competent ruler
>>
>>256667850
There's a mod that enemies only explode when you sneak-kill with it.

Makes the perk pretty damn good.
>>
>>256667291
Have you tryed JSawyer.esp yet?
>>
>>256677421
The Legion promotes utter genocide to accomplish their ends. Sure, it gets them pliant regions, but I'd take a democracy that stumbles on its ass over a snake that keeps eating its own vital organs. Or do I need to remind you of how Caesar dies because there's not a single doctor around?
>>
>>256677712
Why not just get a mod that makes it so it doesn't damage yourself?
>>
>>256677964
Because muh realism. I assume the charter knows how to turn it on and off but it doesn't save him from getting hit by it if he's not careful.
>>
>>256677421
>competent leader
See how much you care about your free trade when your daughter is taken as a prostitute slave
>>
File: 2014-08-06_00001.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-06_00001.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
Best character.

I shouldn't be laughing like a retard at a physically handicaped, but fuck.
>>
>>256677881
>Genocide
Nope. They let civilians live. See Primm ending with NCR control. They don't just kill EVERYTHING like NCR propaganda would have you believe
>>
>>256677421
>Freedom of trade
Except for the many restricted items
>>
>>256678173
NCR is pretty fucked up when you actually find out how they do things.
They fucking cut out his tongue for fun.
>>
>>256659096
You walk around that place and you can get to vegas super easy. Getting to vegas is a joke.
>>
File: 2014-07-23_00008.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-23_00008.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
>>256678364
You mean like alcohol, and addictive drugs?
>>
>>256678328
Nope, they kill the useful parts (also heavily anti-tech, anti-chem), enslave the women etc etc. Forcibly keeping technology stifled ensures they'll stay tribal until some other faction destroys them
>>
>>256678364
>>256678682
That's probably just for the soldiers n shit, they ARE a military base. Technically.
>>
File: 1333687156588.jpg (11 KB, 253x250) Image search: [Google]
1333687156588.jpg
11 KB, 253x250
>>256657514
New Vegas is a great game but it's also pretty janky. I view the original Deus Ex in the same way. Both games used really shitty graphics engines in exchange for focusing more on having an expansive world
>>
>>256678682
You mean like all those drugs that can be used for medicinal purposes by skilled doctors?
>>
File: 2014-08-05_00005.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-05_00005.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>256678459
It was at that point that i started fucking over the NCR
>>
File: 2014-07-28_00005.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-28_00005.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
>>256678797
They don't keep down technology. They just don't want to rely on it, because it isn't always reliable, and it's finite.
You'll notice most Legion soldiers have herbs, and are trained in the ways of making natural medicines. They won't always have access to high grade medicine. They also use guns, they just don't hand them to the recruits
>>
>>256679251
>"Caesar's Legion are monsters who torture for fun!" They say as they cut out a persons tongue for amusement
>"Hey if you can't convince the Khans to leave murder them all"
NCR is one of the most hypocritical factions in the fucking game. They are on the same level of savagery as the Legion if not more so
>>
>>256669646
They started out like regular super mutants, but like some species of fish, the eastern fev mutants grow throughout their entire life span. So those behemoths you encounter are ones that survived long enough to get that large
>>
>>256679382
>They also use guns, they just don't hand them to the recruits
Which defeats the purpose of guns. Their effectiveness was such that a peasant army drilled for 6 months could hold out against seasoned veterans with non-gunpowder based weapons. To restrict them like that, when the preference is heavily bent towards charging enemy soldiers with knives is asking to be slaughtered.

>They just don't want to rely on it, because it isn't always reliable, and it's finite.
That applies to just about everything under the sun.

Also, their recruitment sucks ass, down to the point that they have to annihilate every trace of identity in order to keep their nation-state together.
>>
>>256679978
That doesn't make any sense. You'll notice Marcus isn't as tall as a fucking building.
>>
File: 2014-08-06_00001.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-06_00001.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
>playing TTW with sexout
>turn ten years old, overseer gives me pip-boy yadayada
>suddenly asks me if I want the dick
>stanley asks me if I want the dick
>dad asks if I want the dick
Worst birthday party ever.
>>
>>256679718
They are playing the game of thrones like all empires, they don't claim to be some sort of hug box, they have troops everywhere
You are one being naive if you think because they are a democracy they don't have to commit barbarous acts whilst dealing with barbarians who are demonstrably worse
>>
>>256680185
You should talk to chief hanlon at camp golf, that guy pretty much give you a resume of the legion's strategy.

Recruits are cannon fodder thrown first so the enemy get tired and swept under easily by the veterans behind.
>>
>>256680185
>charging enemy soldiers with knives is asking to be slaughtered.
You'll notice that not only does that not happen, but the Legion was winning and had already taken 2 towns, and destroyed another one before the Courier came along

They annihilate every trace of identity so there won't be conflicting ideologies, conflicts, and tensions in the army. One goal, one tribe, one Legion.
>>
>>256680245
Marcus is also not retarded. The DC mutants were their own breed, not related to the master's batch at all.
>>
>>256680704
I did. What if those recruits had guns? They'd do a lot more damage. Also, throwing the cream of each tribe's warriors and potential leaders into a grinder seems to me to be a waste of manpower.

>>256680904
>One goal, one tribe, one Legion.
Which is the problem with just about any nation-state built that way. Look at what happened to the NCR after Tandi. Legion is much worse, especially with Lannius at the helm.
>>
>>256680407
>they don't claim to be some sort of hug box
They do claim that they are above that sort of thing, and aren't "Savage" like the Legion. Which is evidently false, because they ask you to murder pretty much every group that won't ally with you.
Mean son-of-a-bitch isn't a fucking barbarian either. He was just a guy who was captured by the NCR and tortured solely, because he was a mutant
>>
>>256681240
Well if you take into account the legion's "recruiting" methods, I assume most of the tribal warriors are killed off before being let in.
>Prove your loyalty to Caesar
>Kill all your enemies for us, here's some tech and strategy
And thats two birds with one stone.
>>
>>256681404
If a tribe helps they are assimilated into the tribe, and the old are killed, women sold as wives to make more legion babies. IE: The Great Khans
If a tribe resists all adult males are killed to prevent further resistance, women sold as wives/slaves, and the young are conditioned for training to be legionaries. IE: Lanius' Tribe
>>
>>256681404
>most of the tribal warriors are killed off before being let in.
A) How would they get their cannon fodder then?
B) Look at the Khans ending slides when forced to join the Legion. Not many deaths implied.
C) Veterans getting older, recruits getting more inexperienced, dog-eat-dog mentality is not suited to anything other than a mob rush tactic - see how Graham lost the first battle of Hoover Dam.

>>256681320
You seriously expect a growing nation-state to be above that sort of thing? They're riding on Old World ideals, true, but the shit they do is natural at this state in development.
>>
>>256681320
They ask you to kill off of local despot, ideologues who pose a threat to order and whose way of life will never be reconciled with a democratic state (also those that can be dealt with for example the BoS can be left alone)
Legion will burn an entire town, who would have capitulated, because of feels, there is nothing close to a comparison between the two
>>
>>256681970
>>256681885
I didn't mean the legion kills them all off, I mean they're used as fodder before ever joining. Khans are robust as all get out, so they're probly going to handle NCR pussies just fine with some serious leadership.
>>
>>256681970
I don't expect them not to nor have i ever said that i do. I'm saying they're hypocrites, because they say they're above that sort of thing yet do it anyway. At least the Legion doesn't lie about it.
>>
>>256676730
>What is just about every VN game's tragedy
>>
>>256659096
It would be perfect if it really was gothic style.
>>
>>256682443
>NCR pussies
Something tells me the finer points of warfare goes over your head. But anyway -
>I mean they're used as fodder before ever joining.
So is there a special batch of recruits that don't gen thrown into the front of every battle, and don't have to adapt to the Legion's mentality of charging with machetes?

>>256682526
That kind of hypocrisy is in every nation to date. It's great that the Legion are truthful about their practices, but that tends to not matter with people when their lives are in the balance.
>>
This Enhanced Camera stuff is pretty awesome.
>>
>>256678841
>shitty graphics engines in exchange for focusing more on having an expansive world
We call that making video games.
>>
File: Legion Concept Camp.jpg (374 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
Legion Concept Camp.jpg
374 KB, 1024x691
>>256683102
>So is there a special batch of recruits that don't gen thrown into the front of every battle, and don't have to adapt to the Legion's mentality of charging with machetes?
No
Those who survive, and can adapt move on in ranks. Those who don't die. Due to the large amounts of Decanus and Veterans, i'd say most of them survive.
>>
>>256683560
they survive against tribals fighting with machetes themselves, against a professional army they get butt fucked
>>
>>256683560
So what was that about the Legion using tribes as the first wave without admitting them into their army? The closest they get to is basically what Ulysses did - incite a tribe to attack others while having a few people train them in Legion propaganda and tactics.

>Those who survive, and can adapt move on in ranks.
Try to survive against a gun pointed at your face by a NCR sniper. The term "cannon fodder" is there for a reason - the recruits stop dying once the opponent is either demoralized or runs out of bullets. Either way, that's a BIG waste of manpower.

Also, that tactic doesn't work against an army well-entrenched and fortified. Hell, the Remnants shattered half the advance troops, and they were only 7 people.
>>
>>256683978
>against a professional army they get butt fucked
This clearly doesn't happen though. It is very clear that the Legion is winning.
>>
Who else is hyped for Pillars of Eternity?
>>
>>256684705
As long as it's not a buggy mess like KOTOR2 on release. Now that was a proper nightmare.

>>256684553
?
Two expansionist nation states meet for the first time in the wasteland. Until then the Legion just rolled over tribals and gangsters. The NCR is also well established. Where's the winning part (unless you help bring it about?)
>>
>>256685025

Did you miss the part where the guy at the NCR outpost is like "Oh no when did they get this far west we're all going to die?"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.