[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION MAGGOT, I WANT YOU TO REVIEW THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
File: drill instructor.jpg (3 MB, 2880x2112) Image search: [Google]
drill instructor.jpg
3 MB, 2880x2112
ATTENTION MAGGOT, I WANT YOU TO REVIEW THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED IN A CONCISE BUT WELL THOUGHT OUT MANNER AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD PLAY IT. REFUSAL WILL RESULT IN MY FOOT GOING SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL TASTE LEATHER. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
>>
I like the taste of leather, faggot.
>>
File: ePSXe 2014-07-18 15-15-27-33.jpg (126 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe 2014-07-18 15-15-27-33.jpg
126 KB, 1364x768
>>253922213
>FFV
Image sums it up.
>>
>>253922418
I WILL NOT TOLERATE INSUBORDINATION IN THIS UNIT MAGGOT
>>
>blade symphony
i played it at 4am kangaroo time so no servers <100ms had fucking anyone
spent 30 minutes fighting the AI.

great game, wouldn't recommend, don't play it, it's good
>>
Fuck off "drill instructor" and stop spitting on me with your gigantic loud gaping mouth you fucking faggot.
>>
>>253922673
SPEAK UP MAGGOT I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
magic: 2015- A game that adds features like a more customizable deck, while taking away even more from the previous game, no longer having double headed giant (2 vs 2) and limiting allowed decks (no sliver deck). The game sets you up for failure if you purchase the bare-bones version of the game, starting you with a weak deck that will leave you losing matches often regardless of skill, simply because your opponents will outgun you 95% of the time. It's no doubt a method to try and force you into buying the 'complete edition' which gives you a much larger amount of cards to work with, although even though it says it's a complete pack, you'll still be missing quite a lot of cards.

The UI has a neat look to it, but the game's menu is counter intuitive and slow paced. It feels like navigating through the menu options take forever.

Over all I'd give it a 6/10
>>
>>253922784
(((...i played it at 4am kangaroo time so no servers <100ms had fucking anyone
spent 30 minutes fighting the AI...)))

(((...great game, wouldn't recommend, don't play it, it's good...)))
>>
>>253922780
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
GUACAMELEE SIR! IT HAD FUN COMBAT AND PUZZLE PLATFORMING BUT WAS SHORT AS FUCK AND DIDN'T MAKE FULL USE OF ITS THEME!
>>
>>253922780
DROP AND GIVE ME 20 SOLDIER

>>253922945
GOOD WORK PRIVATE
>>
>>253922912
you're the drill instructor why don't you fucking do it nerd

drill instructor more like drill instrektor ayyyyyyy
>>
Europa Universalis 4. Complex, the tutorials don't teach you basically anything that you can't learn by fiddling around, forcing you to read the wiki or watch videos on how to play it. Also some descriptions are so misleading it's silly. Too much RNG bullshit, not on FTL levels but we're getting there.
>>
>>253922912
IT'S UP TO YOU SERGEANT, YOU'RE A BIG GUY
>>
>FFXI

WELL I'M PLAYING THE ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM VERSION AND ITS PRETTY NICE, REALLY. YOU ALSO GET THE ONLY PARTY MEMBER THAT MATTERS PRETTY EARLY IN THE GAME, SO THAT'S COOL. I MADE PENELO MY UHLAN BUT THEN THEY TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME, SO I DON'T GET MY SICK DRAGOON CHICK UNTIL LATER. FAR SUPERIOR COMBAT SYSTEM COMPARED TO OLDER GAMES, CAN EVEN HOLD THE ATTENTION OF SMALL CHILDREN.
I GIVE IT A 9/10, WHY IS VAAN EVEN A THING?
>>
STRIDER

A VERY FUN METROIDVANIA GAME WITH GOOD ACTION, PLATFORMING, AND ENJOYABLE BOSSES. EXPLORATION IS VERY WELL REWARDED AND BACKTRACKING ISN'T TOO BAD SINCE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO OLD AREAS ANYWAYS WITH "FAST TRAVEL". ONLY REAL ISSUES ARE THE OCCASIONAL GLITCH AND VERY RARELY PARTS OF THE ENVIROMENT TAKE A WHILE TO LOAD.
>>
>>253923005

Again, fuck off.
>>
KID ICARUS UPRISING WAS THE LAST GAME I PLAYED SIR

I DIDN'T LIKE IT AT ALL ON MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH BUT IT GETS BETTER THE MORE YOU PLAY ON HIGHER DIFFICULTIES. I STILL THINK THE ON LAND PARTS ARE THE WORST PARTS OF THE GAME
>>
File: 1357931491956.jpg (65 KB, 487x600) Image search: [Google]
1357931491956.jpg
65 KB, 487x600
>>253922213
SIR AGE OF WONDERS 3 IS A GOOD STRATEGIC/TACTICAL EXPERIENCE WHICH IS EASY TO PICK UP AND LEARN, HOWEVER IT REQUIRES MANY MANHOURS OF PLAY FOR A SINGLE MATCH AND THE SKILL CEILING MAY BE TOO LOW FOR GRAND STRATEGY AFFICIONADOS SEEKING MORE COMPLEX STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY

I WOULD RECOMMEND IT DUE TO ONGOING BALANCE UPDATES AND ITS CURRENT AFFORDABLE PRICE

SIR
>>
>ZombiU

SIR, IT'S A DECENT GAME, SIR. IT USES THE GAMEPAD WELL AND HAS A GOOD FRAMEWORK FOR A SLOWER-PACED SURVIVAL HORROR. THE EXECUTION IS BLAND AND IT HAS SEVERAL MECHANICAL PROBLEMS, BUT OVERALL I ENJOYED IT.

7/10, SIR. IT'S ALRIGHT.
>>
>>253923365
That shit might fly in the army telling a drill sargent that, but in the marine corps a drill instructor would punch you right in the god damn face.
>>
>>253923171
>>253923308
>>253923373
>>253923395
GOOD WORK SOLDIERS, DISMISSED
>>
>>253923545
You skipped me sarge, you should get your ears checked.
>>
>>253923545

You faggot I gave you a fucking review on magic 2015 and you didn't acknowledge it you goddamn cunt. Kill yourself
>>
>>253923640
YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP SON I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
WARGAME: RED DRAGON

COLD WAR GONE HOT ALTERNATE HISTORY RTS WITH AN EMPHASIS ON HISTORICAL ACCURACY

YOU CAN PLAY AS AN ASSLOAD OF DIFFERENT NATIONS IN MATCHES FROM 1V1 TO 10V10

IT'S PRETTY FUN WITH FRIENDS AND IS DUE TO RECEIVE A FAIRLY ENORMOUS UPDATE THAT REBALANCES A LOT OF THE BULLSHIT ASPECTS AND ADDS NEW UNITS TO POLAND, CZECHOSLOVAKIA AND EAST GERMANY
>>
File: 256px-BrutalLegendCover.jpg (30 KB, 256x323) Image search: [Google]
256px-BrutalLegendCover.jpg
30 KB, 256x323
>>253922213
>Brutal Legend

This game is so good and yet so bad. It's premise is amazing and it's visuals are just mindblowing sometimes (especially if you're high, like I always am).

But then, I guess like halfway through making the game, they decided for it to be an... RT...S.... game..? Yeah, and that wouldn't be bad if it worked well, but it really doesn't, honestly. At all. The mechanics just aren't polished.

I still love this game. 3/5 is a fair rating.
>>
>Modnation Racers

+: Tight Controls, Excellent Customization, Interesting Tracks, Robust Multiplayer Options

-: Terrible Loading Times, Lack of Continued Support, Cluttered Menus

8/10, a sequel on the PS4 could be the best karting game yet if done right.
>>
>>253923640
>>253923638
SPEAK THE FUCK UP, NOBODY ELSE CAN HEAR YOU GUYS OVER ALL THIS YELLING
>>
>>253923883
Fuck off and get some earing aid, sarge. Or just retire.
>>
I don't play video games, sir.
>>
>>253922213
MOUNT AND BLADE SIR.
I HOPE YOU LIKE BEING A BANDIT AND SLAUGHTING PEASENTS. FUN/10
>>
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
>>
>>253924059
YOU MAKE THIS INSTRUCTOR GODDAMN PROUD SON
>>
KILLING FLOOR, SIR

FUN WITH FRIENDS OR STRANGERS ASLONG AS THEY AREN'T ASSHATS. THE GAME HAS A LOT MORE STRATEGY THAN IT FIRST SEEMS CONSIDERING IT'S A SURVIVAL HORROR WAVE BASED FPS

OVERALL IT'S A BIT OF A GRIND BUT A GAME WITH PLENTY OF FUN INVOLVED

FILTHY MAGGOTS WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT COSMETIC DLC AND DLC THAT CHANGES FUCK ALL AND THEY'RE WRONG EVERYTIME, SIR
>>
>>253923543

I'd tell him to fuck off again, and go after him right back.
>>
>>253924293
I DO ENJOY KILLING FLOOR SON, BUT TRYING TO PLAY SOLO IN RANDOM LOBBYS DOESN'T WORK VERY WELL. THIS DRILL SERGEANT WISHES HE HAD SOME FUCKING FRIENDS.
>>
I DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES SIR,
VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR LOSERS
>>
>>253922213
ATTENTION FAGGOT, MAKE A BETTER THREAD!
>>
>>253924457
I COULD PROVIDE MY ID IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH, SIR
>>
Xenonauts. It's difficult. The fights can sometimes be samey. But it's fun. I'd play it if you like XCOM.
>>
File: 1405785353269.gif (542 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1405785353269.gif
542 KB, 215x194
>>253922213

THE VERY FIRST DIABLO, SIR, MY WELL THOUGHT OUT AND CONCISE REVIEW IS PLAY IT YOU FAGGOT
>>
POKEMON Y, SIR!

IT FEELS LIKE THE LEAP FROM GEN2 TO GEN3, AND MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A JOLLY KID AGAIN, SIR!

I ALSO LIKE TO PLAY DRESS-UP WITH THE FEMALE TRAINER AND LOOK AT FEMALE NPC'S WITH LUSTFUL EYES!
>>
Dead Space 3 was pretty fun. It felt like a good movie. And while a lot of things were different from the 2nd one for the worse, a lot of things felt better too. I didnt have a coop partner this playthrough, but I might pick it up again once my friend gets to that one. I actually really liked it and felt like it was a nice way to end the series. I recommend it as long as you play all three.
>>
>>253922213
SIR, MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE SIR! IT'S AN ACTION GAME WITH A SLOW BEGINNING FOLLOWED BY A SUDDEN DIFFICULTY SPIKE, REACTION TO WHICH WILL DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOU DROP THE GAME RIGHT THEN AND THERE OR SPEND SEVERAL HUNDRED MORE HOURS WITH IT SIR! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT SIR, BUT IF TIME OR MONEY IS A FACTOR YOU MAY WISH TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT EARLY NEXT YEAR SIR!
>>
>>253924694
YOU"RE MAKING ME KIND OF UNCOMFORTABLE MAGGOT
>>
>>253924694

>faggot weaboo detected
>>
File: DBZ.gif (457 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
DBZ.gif
457 KB, 500x300
PROJECT M: TURBO MODE ALLOWS FOR SUCCESSFUL ATTACKS TO IMMEDIATELY CANCEL INTO ANY OTHER ACTION, SIR. THIS MULTIPLIES THE COMBO POTENTIAL OF ANY CHARACTER TENFOLD, SIR. TURBO MODE CREATES LIGHTNING FAST GAMEPLAY REMINISCENT OF DBZ, SIR.
>>
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (Vita)

This game is fucking massive, there is seriously too much to do. And it preforms pretty well considering its ported from the PS3/PS4. It still get massive slowdown when shit gets real but supposedly a patch coming. All in all I wanted another portable Warriors game after Samurai Warriors: Chronicles and this game is pretty stellar for that. 7/10
>>
>>253922213
If you have a high tolerance for bullshit the match engine in Football Manager 2014 can be entertaining.
>>
>>253924561
I'LL PASS BUT THANKS FOR THE OFFER SON
>>
YUMI'S ODD ODYSSEY, SIR.

THE TETHER MECHANICS ARE WELL-DESIGNED AND FUN TO USE, IT HAS A FANTASTIC DIFFICULTY CURVE, AND FINDING DOORS/BACKPACKS GIVES THE GAME AN EXTRA LAYER OF CHALLENGE. HOWEVER, BOSSES ARE SOMETHING OF AN UNFUN SLOG.

OVERALL, WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY FAN OF PLATFORMERS, SIR.
>>
>>253922213
>chronology
nice comfy platforming and puzzles, short but fun
>>
UNTURNED, SIR! IT IS A DECENT SURVIVAL MINECRAFT CLONE THAT IS FUN TO DICK AROUND IN WITH FRIENDS, BUT IT GETS VERY BORING AFTER ABOUT 10 HOURS, SIR!
>>
>>253922213
That pic makes the Drill Instructor looks like a penis
>>
MIGHTY FLIP CHAMPS, SIR

IF YOU ENJOY PUZZLE GAMES THEN YOU WILL LIKE THIS GAME. 8/10
>>
>>253922213
>oblivion
For a game made in 2006, it's not too dated. Especially since Bethesda hasn't updated its tech. That being said, Oblivion has both action adventure and RPG elements working in tandem without making the play feel too godlike powerful with the leveling system, which keeps the game fair for the most part. A solid mesh of the RPG set up by Morrowind, and the action focus of its sequel Skyrim. Oblivion is the shit. 9/10 I STILL PLAY IT VANILLA , SERGEANT!
anyone else imagining the guy in OP as Sergeant Dornan?
>>
>>253925075
Look at this faggot.

The levelling system in Oblivion can be called many things, but not a system which keeps things fair for the player since you either minmax or you get weaker than you were before with every level up due to how the levelled lists and levelled loot is handled.
>>
>>253922213
SIR, YES SIR!
DUNGEONS OF DREDMOR IS AN INDIE-DEVELOPED ROGUELIKE AVAILABLE ON STEAM FOR A RATHER REASONABLE PRICE. ITS EASY TO LEARN, BUT VERY DIFFICULT TO MASTER. WITH 10 FLOORS OF SCALING DIFFICULTY AND OVER 40 SKILL TREES, ITS REPLAY VALUE IS VERY HIGH. IT MAY BE FULL OF REFERENCES TO OTHER THINGS, BUT IT MAKES FUN OF MANY GENRES WITH TONGUE PLANTED FIRMLY IN CHEEK AND IS QUITE CLEVER IN ITS OWN RIGHT.
SIR, WOULD BUY DLC FOR, SIR!
>>
THIEF 2 SIR
FOR A GAME ABOUT PANSY SNEAKING IT'S BRETTY GUD
10/10 DRINK WITH WHEN ON LEAVE
>>
NES REMIX

IT'S FUN AND SURPRISINGLY CHALLENGING.
STILL DISAPPOINTED I COULDN'T GET PHYSICAL REWARD BUT GAME IS STILL GOOD
>>
>>253925343
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A REVIEW, YOU DID WELL SON, AT EASE
>>
>firefall
improved alot since last time i played it.
will definetly keep going to see what more they have added.
>>
File: 1405179622991.png (796 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
1405179622991.png
796 KB, 867x766
TALES OF THE ABYSS (3DS)

DECENT PORT OF A GREAT ACTIVE-COMBAT JRPG

SHORT LOADING TIMES, TONS OF CONTENT AND THE TOUCH SCREEN WORKS BETTER WITH ARTES THAN EXPECTED; YOU MIGHT STILL MISS THE R STICK

BASICALLY BUY THIS GAME IF YOU ENJOY GREAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, EXCELLENT COMBAT, GOOD MUSIC AND QUIRKY HUMOR WITH LOTS OF PROFANITY
>>
SIR YES SIR!
DAGGERFALL SIR!
IT IS ARCHAIC, BUT THE ROLE PLAYING AND SPELLCRAFTING ARE DEEPER THAN YOU FOOT UP >>253922418 'S ASS SIR!
JUST BEWARE OF PLAYING AS A STEALTHY CLASS, AS IT MIGHT BE BORING AS SHIT AT FIRST, SIR!
FOR THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS, I RECOMMEND ANY COMBINATION OF FIGHTERS AND SPELLCASTERS, SIR!
THE DUNGEON CRAWLING IS ALSO SUPERB, SIR!
THE ONLY REAL PROBLEMS WITH IT ARE THE BUGS AND THE ARCHAIC DESIGN THAT MIGHT GET IN THE WAY OF THE FUN, OF WHICH THERE IS A TON TO BE HAD, SIR!
SIR, 8.5/10, SIR!
>>
>Vindictus

BRETTY GOOD COMBAT, BUT HOLY FUCK THE SUDDEN JUMP IN GRINDING AT LVL 70 IS RIDICULOUS
>>
ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT
>>
>>253923545
FYI the guys in the picture are Marines not Soldiers.
>>
>>253924335
3edgy

There isnt a TI alive thatd let a grunt get away with insubordination. Theyd floor you, kick the shit out of you, and the punish the unit. The unti would then beat you into a coma
>>
>>253922213
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS A PRETTY OKAY GAME, SIR! I AM PLAYING THE WII VERSION, SO THE CONTROLS FEEL PRETTY WAGGLY AND I THINK THAT DETERIORATES FROM THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN IT ENHANCES IT, BUT THE GAME ITSELF IS PRETTY SOLID, ALBEIT HAVING A VERY SLOW INTRODUCTION. IT'S WORTH PLAYING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN FIND THE GAMECUBE VERSION, SIR!
>>
>>253922213
Persona 4 Golden, sir!

The dungeon crawling is less intrusive, the fusion system is fun, and the story is silly, but fun, sir! Buy it if you like JRPGs, but aren't massively into dungeon crawlers, sir!
>>
SIR, THIS RECRUIT PLAYED WOLFENSTEIN THE NEW ORDER, SIR! THIS RECRUIT BELIEVES IT IS OUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO STAB NAZIS IN THE FACE, SIR.
>>
>>253925804

A marine is a sort of soldier

They're a branch of the military
>>
File: hl_2008-08-11_16-06-05-93.jpg (70 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hl_2008-08-11_16-06-05-93.jpg
70 KB, 1024x768
CORPORAL SHEPARD, HUH? SOUNDS MORE LIKE CORPORAL DOG MEAT TO ME
>>
PERSONA 2: INNOCENT SIN, SIR!

IT'S DIFFERENT FROM 3 AND 4 AND THERE'S NO SOCIAL LINK BULLSHIT, SIR!

IT'S DOESN'T SHOVE GIRLS DOWN YOUR THROAT, SIR!

THERE'S A DIFFICULTY CURVE THAT REWARDS STRATEGY AND PLANNING, TOO, SIR!

IF YOU LIKE RPGS IT'S PRETTY GOOD, 6/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>253922213
SIR! THIS PRIVATE HAS BEEN PLAYING THE DESTINY BETA SIR. THIS PRIVATE FEELS HOPEFUL FOR THE FULL GAME BUT IS NOT EXPECTING GOTY SIR.
>>
>>253926014
Army is soldiers, Marines are Marines, Navy is Sailors, Air Force is Airmen.
>>
SIR MY LAST PLAYED GAME WAS SLEEPING DOGS AND IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF IT IS PRETTY FUN SO FAR IT MIGHT BE MY GOTY 2012
>>
>>253922213
YES SIR!
SKYRIM SIR!
IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO INSTALL 30+ MODS TO MAKE IT BEARABLE, SIR, BUY IT SIR!
OTHERWISE, PLAY OBLIVION, OR BETTER YET, MORROWIND, WHICH DOESN'T HAVE ITS WRITING WRITTEN BY A STUPID SHIT LIKE YOU SIR, AND HAS DEPTH THAT SOMEONE ABOVE 5 COULDN'T UNDERSTAND SIR! UNLIKE SKYRIM, SIR!
>>
SIR YES SIR

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D, SIR, IT WAS FUN

IT LOOKED REAL NICE ON THE 3DS XL'S SCREEN AND I'M TOLD IT PLAYS BETTER THAN THE WII VERSION, SIR

CAN I STILL GET YOUR BOOT UP MY ASS, SIR
>>
I feel like the Witcher is pretty fun. Its definitely a game you need to play with the wiki open in the overlay. I learned that the hard way when I spent a a lot of time trying to complete a search quest that I later learned you couldnt complete until later in the game. Another complaint is that there are some quests that can only be completed at a certain time(which is understandable) but you can only wait at certain locations so you have to tediously run back and forth to these places, so I recommend the wait anywhere mod. BUT overall I would say its an 8/10
>>
>>253926257
I AM NOT INTO KINKY BULLSHIT MAGGOT
>>
>>253926156
>implying Air Force isn't "Seat Warmers"
>>
>>253926014
naw nigga, I have a couple Marine friends. And their pretty adamant about that. Kinda like how African Americans are Niggers but they dont like being called that
>>
SIR! ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2, SIR!

IT'S A SIMPLISTIC CUSTOMISABLE DATING SIM WITH INTERACTIVE H-SCENES SIR! THERE IS QUITE A LOT OF TRIAL AND ERROR INVOLVED UNTIL YOU ARE USED TO IT BUT I'VE SPILLED A LOT OF SEMEN TO IT, SIR!
>>
File: hot-flustered.jpg (7 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
hot-flustered.jpg
7 KB, 300x199
>>253922213
I-I uh... I p-played... it was...

oh god please stop yelling
>>
>>253922213
DRAGON'S DOGMA, SIR! FIRST REAL FANTASY WORLD THAT MANAGES TO PULL OFF A GRIM, SERIOUS SETTING. AWESOME WIDE RANGE OF CLASSES BRANCHING FROM BASIC CLASSES, GIVING YOU AN EASY-TO-GET-INTO START IN THIS HARDCORE GAME. HOWEVER - NO DISRESPECT, SIR - IF YOU DO NOT GO MYSTIC KNIGHT YOU NEED NOT APPLY, SIR.
WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS
>>
MOTHER 3 IS A GAME THAT IS SIMPLE AND FUN, BUT DOES LITTLE TO INNOVATE ON THE JRPG ARCHETYPE OF GAMEPLAY. A PROPER DIFFICULTY AND BEAUTIFUL ATMOSPHERE, STORY, AND CHARACTERS MAKE IT A MUST PLAY HOWEVER.
>>
>>253926509
theres no reason to be like that
>>
>>253925318
if you get weaker as you level, you're the one at fault
>>253922213
E.Y.E. DIVINE CYBERMANCY SIR.
I'VE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING, OR WHY I'M DOING IT, BUT I'M KILLING PEOPLE FOR BROUZOUFS AND THE GREATER GOOD. COOL RPG/FPS WITH A NIVE HACKING MINIGAME AND WEAPONS THAT FEEL POWERFULL, WOULD PLAY A SPACE MARINE GAME MADE BY THE SAME DEV
>>
>>253926564
I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE EARTHBOUND OR MOTHER SERIES I WILL PLAY THEM SOON
>>
>>253926509
????? ?????
>>
>>253926702
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, SIR! I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MADE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE.
>>
YES SIR

SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD

THE LEVEL DESIGN MAKES FOR REWARDING EXPLORATION. THE MULTIPLAYER IS A CHAOTIC BUT ENJOYABLE MESS. THE WORLD THEMES MAKE NO SENSE THOUGH, WHY HAVE A DESERT THEMED WORLD WITH ONLY ONE DESERT LEVEL AND AN ICE THEMED WORLD WITH ONLY ONE ICE LEVEL. IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE SERIES THEN YOU WILL REALISE IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING TOO REVOLUTIONARY, BUT IT CAN STILL BE ENJOYABLE.

I WOULD RECOMMEND IT, SIR!
>>
File: jimmypain.jpg (133 KB, 680x653) Image search: [Google]
jimmypain.jpg
133 KB, 680x653
GTAIV

First GTA game I've ever played the story of (brother had GTA 3 and I'd go on murder rampages but that was it) and I'm loving it.

Liberty City is huge and varied, feels comfy as fuck just driving around at night or in the rain. Driving took a little bit of time to get used to but feels fine now.

Main complaints are my buddies constantly calling me to play darts/bowl/eat/etc., which has been a common complaint from people in the past since this shit is pretty repetitive and really does happen a lot between missions. However, if you make plans and immediately call back to cancel them you get no relationship penalty, so that's one way out.

Only other real complaint is that the missions can sometimes be a little repetitive. Also chasing people in cars down in your car is ridiculously difficult at times and usually takes me two or three tries, but thankfully this doesn't happen so often that its a major detriment to the game.

Like the plot overall. Niko and Roman in particular are extremely likable in my opinion and I actually care about what happens to them. I haven't quite finished the game yet, but several parts already stick out to me as extremely memorable. Michelle's betrayal felt really personal, I didn't see that coming. I assumed she was just so generic so she could be the dating tutorial so you could later branch out to others. I already wanted to cheat on her and was looking at the online dating profiles, but even so the hurt was real when it turned out she was working for the cops/feds/whoever

Not going to give it a number rating, because fuck that, but I'd highly recommend it. I know this shit wasn't concise BUT FUCK YOU SARGE.
>>
this thread is a true contribution to /v/

thanks OP
>>
>>253926839
THEY ARE ALL ON THE SNES CORRECT? ARE THOSE THE BEST VERSIONS TO PLAY?
>>
>>253926564

>does little to innovate on the jrpg archetype of gameplay

I disagree, I think the whole music/rhythm thing was a really nice addition that kept combat fresh through to the end
>>
>>253922213
SIR I PLAYED OUTER WILDS SIR. IT IS NOT DONE YET SIR BUT IT HAD GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND EXPLORATION AND I HAD A GREAT TIME SIR
>>
SPACE ENGINEERS, SIR!

IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, BUT UPDATES WEEKLY, SIR!

ITS A BIT IF A TIME SINK LIKE MINECRAFT AND ISN'T MUCH FUN WITHOUT FRIENDS, WHICH I HA E NONE OF, SIR!

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND, SIR!
>>
MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE ON 3DS, SIR! YOU KILL LARGE MONSTERS, CARVE THEM UP, AND MAKE WEAPONS AND ARMOR OUT OF THEM. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW WEAPON TYPES, GUN LANCE (poking stick with a shotgun attached) IS BY FAR THE BEST. EACH WEAPON HAS A COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT PLAYSTYLE, SIR. IT FEELS LIKE A NEW GAME WITH EACH WEAPON. IT CAN BE DIFFICULT, BUT WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP AND SKILL YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH.
>>
>>253926863
RECRUIT TO RECRUIT HERE, THANK YOU FOR GIVING GTA 4 A FAIR REVIEW INSTEAD OF THE USUAL "LOL IT'S NOT SA"
>>
>>253922213
RETURN TO DREAMLAND HAS NO BUSINESS HAVING MUSIC THIS GOOD, OR BEING THAT PRETTY.

IT'S ALSO A PRETTY GOOD KIRBY GAME OVERALL.
>>
>>253922213
>Scribblenauts Unmasked
Usual Scribblenauts, though with a new points system (doing good stuff/missions/starites from specific levels) for unlocking and a bunch of heroes/gear/vehicles in the batputer thing, gameplay-wise basically a bunch of premades.
Oh, there also for purchasing extra continues in story missions.

The missions can very much get annoying in how scripted they are, forcing you to restart and go through unskippable cutscenes if you try to deviate from the script.

Dude holding hostages? You have to get him down.
He falls off the building and level/dying? TRY AGAIN, that way he can tell you the Lex Luther's responsible which you already fucking know.
Some pig green lantent whatever has the Starite? Doing anything but what the game wants, including killing or tranquilizing him, requires you to retry and sit through a 4 minute cutscene.

Also, none of the original stuff people made for Unlimited is available, nor have people made a fraction as much stuff for Unmasked as they have Unlimited.

7/10
>>
>>253926682
>if you get weaker as you level, you're the one at fault

Unless you do 5/5/5 or 5/5/1 you're de facto getting weaker as you are levelling up.
>>
File: agnes figure.jpg (36 KB, 297x614) Image search: [Google]
agnes figure.jpg
36 KB, 297x614
>>253922213

SIR! I PLAYED BRAVELY DEFAULT SIR!

IT WAS A GOOD ROLEPLAY GAME AND THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR OF THE GOOD FINAL FANTASY SERIES THAT I LOVED. BUT I MUST SAY THAT THE SECOND HALF OF THE GAME IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST SIR!
>>
>>253927481
that's min-maxing, i've done plenty of games where i wouldn't min-max yet still be good enough.
also, if by 5/5/1 you mean raising your luck, that's the worst idea ever, luck is almost completly useless in oblivion
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 960x544
SOUL SACRIFICE DELTA, DRILL SERGEANT. IT'S WHAT THE ORIGINAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT DAILY SINCE RELEASE, DRILL SERGEANT. GRINDING FOR ARCHFIEND ARMS IS A PAIN IN THE ASS, THOUGH, DRILL SERGEANT.
>>
>>253926949
MOTHER 1 IS NES AND GBA I BELIEVE, EARTHBOUND IS SNES, AND MOTHER 3 IS GBA, SIR!
>>
>>253926949
Mother 3 is on GBA, dunno if there's was a SNES version first.
>>
File: 1403922002953.jpg (248 KB, 1099x734) Image search: [Google]
1403922002953.jpg
248 KB, 1099x734
I just got out of basic a few months ago and they weren't even allowed to yell at us beyond barking orders.
I was really disappointed, I had signed up and readied myself for the full experience and all I got was "listen I want you out of here because I hate working with you guys. You all behave well enough so whatever. Don't run in the hall" attitude.
>>
>>253924335
you don't understand.
In the marine corps, you would have no mouth or teeth after telling a sergeant to fuck off.
>>
SIR YES SIR

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 SIR

IT'S HAD LASTING APPEAL AND I BOUGHT IT BOTH ON A CONSOLE AND PC, SIR. I'VE PLAYED IT FOR YEARS.

Most gripes are due to things not being quite as PC-oriented graphically as before, things like view models. Nothing that truly affects gameplay and can't be fixed with a few console commands.

Overall, it takes the gameplay and setup of the first game and just adds more - more items, more weapons, more campaigns, more varied gameplay. Somehow you can play the same campaign a thousand times and still enjoy it. The randomization brought by the AI Director keeps is somehow fresh. Get a group of friends together and you'll have a great time, every time, with a horror theme to it. Something that appeals to me greatly. Add the amount of mods and campaigns available on the Workshop and elsewhere, it being one of the last true bastions for PC modding, and you have a good package, SIR.

But if you don't have friends to play it with, don't do it. It's boring on single-player. The Versus/Survival gamemodes get old VERY quick in my opinion, just padding out the game with little substance or entertainment. A lot of what 2 added fell flat, but what's there is worth it.

IN SHORT SIR, IT'S A SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT ON THE FIRST! GET FOR JOLLY CO-OPERATION, IF NO CO-OPERATION, DON'T GET IT, SIR!
>>
>>253922213

POSTAL 2, SIR! AS PURE A BLACKLY HUMOROUS MURDER SIMULATOR AS YOU WILL EVER FIND IN RETAIL, SIR! IT'S NOT A SOCIAL COMMENTARY OF ANY SORT, ITS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DECAPITATE CIVILIANS WITH A MACHETE BOOMERANG! AND IT'S AWESOME, SIR!
>>
GARRY'S MOD SIR. IT'S PRETTY FUN TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS, BUT FINDING A SERVER WITHOUT ASPIE 8 YEAR OLDS IS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. 7/10 TRY TO GET A PRIVATE SERVER OR USE HAMACHI OR SOME SHIT.
>>
>>253928029
Oh that's interesting to hear. I'm heading off in October. I went to RSP last weekend and got smoke because I made a comment and a drill sergeant who happened to be there heard it.
>>
SIR YES SIR
WAR THUNDER
SHOWED THOSE DIRTY RUSKIES WHO'S BOSS.
GAME IS BUGGED OUT OF EXISTENCE, MY TANK FLIPS OVER JUST BY STANDING STILL.
THE COMBAT IS INTUITIVE AND REALISTIC, WHICH PROVIDES ACTUAL FUN.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PLAY IT, SIR!
>>
FINAL FANTASY XIV

A FUN ONLINE EXPERIENCE BUT HINDERED BY MANY THINGS WHICH WEAKEN IT. CHIEFLY FORCED DUNGEONS AND BOSS FIGHTS WHICH BLOCK PROGRESSION. SECONDLY, A MOSTLY INCOMPETENT USERBASE.
>>
>>253922213
DOTA 2, ITS SHIT, DONT PLAY IT
>>
>>253928335
The only people I talked to who said they still get yelled at and even hit are Marines, and I understand that. They actually need to be sent through the works to test their metal since they're front line.

>>253928414
TIs hate Sir Sandwiches as it was called when I went through. It's just "Yes Sir".
>>
File: 1403054956541.gif (373 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1403054956541.gif
373 KB, 160x120
>>253922213
Divinity: Original Sin
Deep-ish mechanics, character building, and combat.
Throwback to old tabletop RPGs like DnD.
But also often tedious, hampered by level gating, arbitrarily punishing, and full of dialog and walking. You can spend the first hour of the game walking and talking to people, only to leave town and only have a handful of non-respawning fights available to you to level up off of.
As in:
>7 out of 8 fights right outside of town are too hard for a low level party, so after spending 20-40 minutes talking to people in town and recruiting 2 party members, you have to go out a specific gate and start killing enemies in a small area until you level up and can slightly expand that area.
>Repeated for the rest of the early game. When you run into enemies higher level than you, it means you missed some same-level mobs somewhere else and should backtrack because otherwise the level difference will rape you.

8/10 on depth and complexity as well as visuals and music
5/10 on plot
4/10 on actual combat
3/10 on exploration
2/10 on replayability because even though you can make a variety of classes with the skill system, there's too much tedious dialog and walking back and forth for a normal person to bother playing the game more than once.
>>
FALLOUT 2, VERY ENJOYABLE GAME. GOOD WRITING AND YOU CAN GET INTO A SHOTGUN WEDDING AND SELL YOUR WIFE TO SLAVERS. PLAY IT AND FALLOUT 1 THEY'RE THE BEST IN THE SERIES.
>>
DRAGONS DOGMA DARK ARISEN SIR
IT'S A GREAT GAME WITH A GOD TIER SOUNDTRACK AND GAMEPLAY TO MATCH BUT THE PERFORMANCE CAN PLAY UP AND THE TEXTURES CAN LOOK LIKE SHIT
SIR
>>
>>253928029
Went to the Israeli army
Bootcamp here is WAY more hardcore than how the movies portray American bootcamp.
Officers do shout, but only when they're pissed (which they usually are, but not all the time). The real problem is the fact that you don't just get yelled at if you don't do what needs to be done. You refuse anything that is legal of them to ask you, and you're going to jail.
Either that or they lied to us, which is unlikely.
>>
File: zarutl.png (1 MB, 1215x691) Image search: [Google]
zarutl.png
1 MB, 1215x691
>>253922213
>Heroes of the Storm
Best ASSFAGGOTS game since Dota.
First meaningful improvement on the Aeon of Strife genre since Dota came out.
>>
File: 1328082745728.jpg (37 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1328082745728.jpg
37 KB, 251x251
>>253929009
>Either that or they lied to us, which is unlikely.
Yeah, it's not like a Jew has ever lied to anyone before.
>>
>>253927823
WHEN DID DELTA COME OUT IN NA, FELLOW RECRUIT?
>>
PROJECT :M , IF YOU ENJOY SMASH AND WANT TO PLAY WITH BETTER PHYSICS THEN BRAWL ITS EASY TO PLAY CASUALY WITH ITEMS AND YOU GET TO PLAY THE NEW CHARACTERS, GOOD FOR TOURNEY FAGS WHO WANT PEOPLE TO MOVE ON FROM MELEE ( SUCH AS MYSELF) ITS GOOD FROM A CASUAL PERSPECTIVE AND A TOURNEYFAG ONE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
>>
SIR I PLAYED A SHITTY INDIE VISUAL NOVEL SO THAT I COULD MAKE A VIDEO FOR YOUTUBE SIR

http://youtu.be/JVn1TI2QHiA

SIR SORRY ABOUT THE BLATANT SHILLING BUT IN MY DEFENCE YOU DID ASK SIR
>>
>>253929009
It's likely they did lie to you. that sort of intimidation is supposed to break your spirit so they can manipulate you into what they want you to be, which in this case is a mindless bullet sponge that will willingly run to his death for his leaders' ideals.
>>
Rage (XBOX360)

1.The game runs at a very consistent 60, or near 60 fps. The graphics are decent, but as usual with the 360, the textures are shit.

2. The game feels stripped down and monotonous, mainly due to Bethesda raising hell about that game being too similar to Fallout 3, and pushing to be the publishers ofr Rage.

3. The gun play is nice and challenging, I thoroughly enjoy it.

4. Voice acting is freakin' amazing. Best voice acting I have ever heard.

5. Rest of the game is garbage. The guns are all peashooters, the game doesn't have free roaming exploration, and is just "get this quest at point A, go to point B, kill a dude, rinse, repeat".

Overall, the game looks nice and has interesting combat, but overall meh. I wouldn't call it shit, but it isn't great. Play it if you want to see a console game at a very consist 60 fps.
>>
>>253929248
MID-MAY
>>
>>253929172
I actually chuckled at that. Out loud. It's not even that funny.
Anyways, non of us had the balls to test it.
>>
>>253922213
COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE, SIR!

IT HAD A WEIRD SYSTEM OF DETERMINING YOUR SKILL LEVEL AND MATCHING, SIR!

PLAYING COMPETITIVE WITHOUT FRIENDS IS LIKE BEING IN THE CORPS AND GOING TO SLEEP WITHOUT A RIFLE, SIR!

THEY ALSO KEEP CHANGING THE RULES, SIR! I DON'T THINK I CAN HACK IT, SIR! I'M GOING THE WAY OF LEONARD, SIR!

CS:GO IS BASICALLY THE SAME SHIT BUT LOOKS BETTER, SIR!

THERE'S NO GOOD GAMES, SO I WILL CONTINUE KILLING TERRORISTS IN IT, SIR!

PERMISSION TO PEE, SIR!?
>>
i fucking hate skyrim but i like playing dressup so if you can't afford dolls play skyrim i guess
im going to go back to playing skyrim now
>>
>>253929583
PERMISSION GRANTED
>>
>>253929349
I actually wasn't going to be a fighter.
With the mandatory drafting, the army has too many under-qualified people and nothing to do with them.
I was going to be a fucking radio operator
>>
>>253929009
The Israeli military is quite shit, I did joint with them back in '10 and they're incompetent as fuck. They survive mostly due to all their "enemies" being weak civilians and them having far superior firepower than their opposition.
They're quickly finding out having women on the front-line is a lethally horrendous idea too, which they should have immediately picked up on from every other country having found that out years ago and putting a stop to it.
>>
>>253928797
WHAT CLASS ARE YOU PLAYING, COMRADE
>>
>>253929402
HOLY FUCK! I NEED TO GET MY FAGGET ASS ON THAT SHIT. THANK YOU FELLOW RECRUIT.
>>
File: Gomer.jpg (80 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Gomer.jpg
80 KB, 400x300
>>253929672
SIR, BRAVO TEAM FROM 4TH INFANTRY HAS INFORMED ME THAT VIDEO GAMES WILL CONTINUE TO SUCK UNTIL THE INDUSTRY COLLAPSES!

DO YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TELL ME HOW TRUE THIS IS, SIR!?
>>
>>253929824
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!? ARE YOU CALLING EACH COMMUNIST, DICK-SUCKING, FAGGOT SHIT NAMES IN MY BELOVED CORPS?

DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY YOU SHITSTACK. I WILL BE INFORMING SERGEANT MAJOR OP OF YOUR INSUBORDINATION, YOU FUCKWIT.
>>
>>253929780
What brigade were you with?
>>
>>253929780
I've always felt that having women on the front-line is bad from so many perspectives. What's the biggest issue with it, do you think?
>>
File: 1396142377768.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1396142377768.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>253930078
YES SIR SORRY SIR
>>
>>253930082
198th

>>253930223
If you want to take out the fact women cannot reach the physical requirements of frontline infantry that men can meet, then it's the fact most men will throw their lives in danger to protect women as it's a common thought process to put women and children first above all else.
>>
>>253930552
And rape as well. And women don't handle stress and shit as well as men do (or at least not in a way that is healthy on the battlefield). Plus, with all the rape and sexual harassment ALREADY going on.
>>
>>253930838
There's actually a lot less rape than you'd think, only the Navy really ever has that problem.
The Army is full of barracks whores and you'd only rape someone if you were really desperate, in the Marines if you rape someone they'll take you somewhere quite and kill you, and everyone is too busy being a fucking nerd in the USAF.
>>
>>253930552
Wait, you mean from the armored corps?
Because if so, just know that that's where all the barely-qualified to fight go.
>>
>>253931018
And the Navy is gay, so it all makes sense.

We should be friends. Wanna' play some vidya?
>>
>>253931119
If you're in Kadena sure thing.
>>
>>253922213
Sir! Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, sir!

The pacing in this game is terrible, sir!
The boss fights were in understandable intervals at first, but I found myself fighting The Fear and The End within just five minutes of each other, sir!
What a shame! The regular gameplay sections are fun and challenging, and sections leading to boss fights should have more anticipation!
>>
>>253931320
We can pretend that your Japanse location is no issue.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thypostman
>>
File: Mondo in his spare time.gif (379 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Mondo in his spare time.gif
379 KB, 500x281
SIR. KILLER IS DEAD, SIR.
IT'S LIKE NO MORE HEROES BUT WITH EVEN LESS SENSE. THE "STUN" STATE, THE GRINDING AND SOME SIDE MISSIONS WILL DRIVE YOU NUTS THOUGH, SIR.
OVERALL IT'S A PRETTY GOOD ACTION GAME, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU BUY IT AT LOW PRICE, SIR.
>>
>>253931521
I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT THE FURY IN ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES.
>>
YES SIR,
THE LAST GAME I PLAYED WAS A GAME CALLED SUPERBALL, SIR.
IT'S A GAME IN EARLY ALPHA THAT A FRIEND OF MINE SHOWED ME SIR.
IT'S SOCCER EXCEPT WITH SHOCK-WAVES AND INSANE JUMPS AND SHIT.
EVEN THOUGH IT'S IN VERY EARLY ALPHA THE GAMEPLAY IS ACTUALLY VERY ENJOYABLE, THE GAME IS VERY INTENSE AND IT LOOKS PROMISING, SIR.
YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY BY GOING TO THE WEBSITE AND DOWNLOADING IT FOR FREE, SIR.
I FORGOT THE LINK, SIR.
>>
>Phantasy Star Online 2
It's fun.
>>
SIR YES SIR !
CONTRAST HAD A LOT OF INTERESTING IDEAS BUT ALMOST ALL OF THEM FELL FLAT. THE SHADOW MECHANIC IS EXTREMELY UNDERUSED AND THE MANIPULATION OF SHADOWS IS BASIC AND LIMITED TO A FEW SMALL CONSTRAINED AREAS IN THE GAME. THE PLATFORMING CONTROLS ARE JUNKY AND YOU OFTEN GET THROWS OUT OF THE SHADOWS FOR NO REAL REASON. THE GAME IS ALSO BUGGY AND GLITCHY AND YOU OFTEN GET STUCK IN THE AIR. THE STORY STARTED OF INTERESTING AND VERY PERSONAL BUT IT WASNT CONCLUDED IN A SATISFACTORY WAY NOT TO MENTION THAT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORY AND THE GAMEPLAY AND THE SHADOW MECHANIC IS LOOSE AS BEST. THE ENVIRONMENTS WAS A BIT NICE THOUGH BUT THE FACT THAT I SOMETIMES FOUND MYSELF ABLE TO WALK THROUGH SOLID OBJECT WAS A DOWNER. OVERALL IT WASNT A VERY IMPRESSIVE GAME AND IT SURE AS HELL WASNT AS INTERESTING AS THE VISUALS MAKES IT OUT TO BE. AND DID I MENTION THAT IT IS SHORT AS HELL AND THAT IT CAN BE FINISHED IN AROUND 4 HOURS.
IT MIGHT BE WORTH A PLAY IF YOU WANT TO WASTE A FEW HOURS BUT KEEP YOUR ANTICIPATION LOW AND DONT PAY TO MUCH FOR IT.
>>
>>253925712
PRIVATE I AM PROMOTING YOU FOR HAVING OBJECTIVELY CORRECT OPINIONS. GAME HAS FUCKING MILLIONS OF PROBLEMS BUT WHAT IT DOES WELL MAKES THEM NOT SEEM AS LARGE.
>>
Well drill sergeant, I have just actually finished watch dogs and while it's still fresh on the mind I'll give my opinions. Watch dogs is a open world game that has a lot of problems in the fact that there are a ton of ben there done that kind of moments. Here are my examples the stealth, that is pretty poor might I add sir, has been done in gta is something we've seen. Another is your typical open world follow this guy and stay within boundries which if I may say Sargeant is getting pretty old. To cut a loundry list of grievances short if you played gta or the most recent assassin's creed you know the general mission layout. Story wise I thought it was kinda neato but nothing stellar. The problem I have with the story in one part is the main character Aiden who compared to the rest of the cast is bland. It is also kinda silly that he sounds like Christian Bale Batman. The multiplayer is your standard race, death match etc. But what I that was a cool idea is that people can come in your game and hack you. All in all it was pretty average I still liked it even I maybe I should not
4/5 because I hate 10 point scales
Also fuck you ubisoft and your jew greedy dlc
>>
DEUS EX, SIR. FIRST PLAYTHROUGH, SIR. I PLAYED IT BECAUSE /V/ SAID IT'S GOOD, SIR

IT'S OUTDATED AS FUCK, SIR. THE STORY IS PRETTY FUCKING GOOD, SIR. THE LEVEL DESING IS GOD-LIKE, SIR. ALSO, THE CHARACTERS ARE PRETTY LIKEABLE, SIR.

10/10 WHEN IT CAME OUT, SIR
ROCK SOLID 8.75 TODAY, SIR.
>>
>>253922213
FFXHD. HD textures mostly look like shit with a few exceptions, and the new music is hit or miss. Play it if you played the original.
>>
>>253922213
ya i played skyrim and installed a mod that makes butts jiggle and another that makes you able to rape chicks when they sleepin and uninstalled it
>>
Interplanetary.

its a fun multiplayer game where you where you shoot your neighboring planets with railguns, missiles, lasers and asteroids. still in alpha so its not finished but it shows potential to be a good game.

Buy it and lets play together OP
>>
Dota 2 good game completely ruined by userbase
>>
>>253934662
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR, I FAIL TO SEE HOW A VIDEO GAME CAN GET WORSE AS TIME GOES ON. I'VE NEVER PLAYED DEUS EX THOUGH.
>>
Dota 2

Like LOL but takes actual skill and isn't for babies.
>>
>>253935205
It's mostly due to control, I imagine. Playing through the original Fable now is a pain in the ass because it controls like utter shit, but it was my favorite game some time ago.
>>
File: mind zero.jpg (1014 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mind zero.jpg
1014 KB, 1920x1080
>>253922213
>Persona Rip Off
>story is the equivalent of an extremely badly written anime
>shit characters
>entire game is basically a visual novel with dungeon crawling segments

Don't buy it.
>>
>>253935205
CONTROLS, SIR. THE GUNPLAY IS PRETTY OUTDATED, SIR.
>>
SIR IT WAS CS:GO SIR
10/10 BEST COMPETIVE GAME EVER, LIVES UP TO CS:SOURCE
I PLAYED COMP, WE OWNED THOSE MOTHEFUCKERS SIR!
RECOMMEND IT.
>>
>>253935205
THERE ARE GAMES THAT AGE WELL AND ARE ABLE TO TIMELESSLY ENTERTAIN DIFFERENT GENERATIONS OF AUDIENCES, AND SOME THAT AGE POORLY AND QUICKLY HAVE THE LOVE FOR THEM WITHER OUT. ALTHOUGH DEUS EX IS NOT THAT OLD
>>
SIR YES SIR!

LAST GAME I PLAYED WAS DEAD SPACE 3 SIR! I FOUND IT LACKING IN THEMATIC ELEMENTS THAT MADE 1 AND 2 APPEALING! GATED CONTENT FROM EA LOCKS AREAS AWAY FROM YOU UNLESS YOU ARE WITH A FELLOW MARINE, WHICH HINDERS THE ATMOSPHERE!

3/10!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.