[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do we revive AW? inb4 give it the Fire Emblem treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Advance_Wars_Coverart.jpg (135 KB, 256x255) Image search: [Google]
Advance_Wars_Coverart.jpg
135 KB, 256x255
So how do we revive AW?

inb4 give it the Fire Emblem treatment
>>
>>253816965
hurf durf feggtz giv it the Fire Emblem treatment
>>
>>253816965
>advance wars
>on a console that's not got the word "advance" in it
no chance m8 unless the next Nintendo Handheld is called the 3DS Advance
>>
>>253816965
Have nintendo remember it exists.
>>
How would you go about giving it the FE treatment without destroying what Famicom Wars is?
>>
That would be interesting, but i don't think they can pull of a good story or any great characters like fire emblem did..
>>
>>253817226
3D Wars.
>>
>>253817226
There were two Advance Wars games on DS
>>
>>253817328
Dark Conflict or whatever it was named in your region had a decent story. Great OST as well.
>>
>>253817226
I don't know why they didn't just go with Nintendo Wars in the west.
>>
>>253816965
Awakening sold because it was actually advertised
>>
>>253817583
Cognitive dissonance with Smash Bros
>>
>>253817539
i didnt like the dark turn that game took, aw is supposed to have a toy soldier feel, not some serious dark stuff
Just my opinion of course

fe:aw will be better regardless
>>
Should I also add this to my growing gba must play list?
I played it on the DS and it was pretty fun
>>
>>253817645
Yes. I wish Nintendo had bothered to advertise previous FE games. Maybe then the series wouldn't have been crippled (moreso than already) gameplay-wise.
>>
>>253817645
AKA what the fuck nintendo should do for most of their games.
>>
>>253817583
The series still goes by Famicom Wars in Japan.
>>
>>253816965
AW guys said it's still active during Treehouse this year.
So we can expect a 3ds title SOON™
>>
>>253817645
Do games get advertised on TV or something in your country? The only advertising games get here are adds in game magazines.
>>
>>253816965
buy the license to one of the characters and put it in a popular fighting game
>>
>>253818257
>Do games get advertised on TV or something in your country?
Only dudebro shit and gigantic stuff like Final Fantasy, nintendo usually only advertises stuff like Merryo and Animal Crossing

Only other fire emblem that had TV advertising in the America was Fire Emblem 7, and it's still one of the most popular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM-s5C0dnZs
>>
Other M got advertised on TV in fucking Brazil
>>
>>253818848
Oh I see, that's kind of cool. I always wonder if those commercials work since they tell you almost nothing about the game itself.
>>
>>253819336
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgdvAUjzf1k
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.