[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ was right about this game its pretty good. >insanely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: Fscreen.jpg (339 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Fscreen.jpg
339 KB, 1600x900
/v/ was right about this game its pretty good.

>insanely good graphics for an mmo
>cool designs
>decent combat
>nice ui
>dat ost

game is comy as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys1M-zftP4I&index=2&list=LL3zbdk8gh4e4q6GF5FPoMBg
>>
bump for vidya
>>
>decent combat

Standing around chucking out skills got old ten years ago.
>>
>>252796038
Then how millions still play wow?
>>
>2.5s GCD
>no EU servers
I mean the first point could somehow be tolerable. But fuck the second one, I ain't playing with a >100 ping. I couldn't even get more than one off-GCD skill in between two spells, which made the game feel clunky as fuck.
>>
The game looks nice but holy shit MMO combat is so boring. I re-subbed 2 days ago and I'm regretting it. I'm only like lvl 11 so I haven't gotten into the meat of the game but holy fuck why how do people do this?
>>
>>252797646
Oh don't worry, the EU servers will happen after DQX gets localised.
>>
ded game
ded thread
ded bait
>>
All of the monsters we're literally just ported from FFXI and not changed at all, and they came up with the blandest armour designs.

Shit game.
>>
>>252796839
People don't play wow for good combat, they play it because of social reasons.
>>
>>252798517

Until you are max level you dont have a valid opinion on combat. ESPECIALLY when youre not even cross classing skills even.

Play a max level monk in any boss fight and if you feel like combat is boring, then I know youre bullshitting or a shitty monk, but the 2.5cd makes sense at max level, not at low level, and the only reason anyone complains is because theyre used to spamming buttons in wow.
>>
>>252800118

Does the combat ever evolve out of pushing number keys and monitoring cooldowns?
>>
Dropped xiv a while ago. Playing xi on a private server now and having a great time
>>
>>252800239

Thats a gross over simplification of the game, but if thats what it is to you then you shouldnt be playing an MMO.
>>
I don't even like MMO's and the OST alone is making me wana play it.
Is it worth it only for that?

I mean shit listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU1sbMthmbI
beautiful
>>
>>252800618

Thats like the best track, not to say that the music is shit but it is really good.

If the soundtrack is enough to make you want to play it then give it a try, its not bad, but the battle music could have been better.
>>
What else am I missing?
>>
>>252800618
It's just generic jap neoclasical.
Haven't you played any jap games?
It's the same in all of them(not counting their weird electro rock/metal).
>>
>>252797646
>>no EU servers
Say what. Even a turd like TOR has EU servers
>>
When are the next free days? I had to stop playing a week after release because I was fucking broke and I haven't played it since. I've got dosh again now but I want to try it before I resub.
>>
File: 1404902062189.png (167 KB, 330x424) Image search: [Google]
1404902062189.png
167 KB, 330x424
>>252801839
I think the servers are in fucking canada or something.
>>
>>252796038

Want to know how I know you haven't raided?
>>
>pick a server
>turns out its 40 % germans and 40% French
>cannot communicate

What EU server should i go to if i want to speak english?
>>
Anyone here on Balmung? Looking for people to play with.
>>
>>252800618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDG1rIz1S7k

How about this?
>>
>>252802208
Raiding isn't that much different.
Coil's raid encounters is literally simmon says and follow the leader in fantasy form.
>>
File: shantotto2.jpg (390 KB, 1605x902) Image search: [Google]
shantotto2.jpg
390 KB, 1605x902
>>
>>252802472

But I know you're not good enough to actually encounter and defeat the boss

You can describe everything so simply, but to pull it off is another story, it's not complex by any means, but it has it's challenge
>>
>>252802376
That beard looks so bad holy shit.
Aside from that, music sounds like generic animu opening.
>>
>>252802352
I've unsubscribed until the 18th because I have a major assignment due but after that i'll be free to play.
Hit me up. Name is Glasya Labolas.
>>
>>252802352
> going on Balmung
You poor soul
>>
>>252802789
You're right it's not complex, but you're wrong as it's not challenging.
The difficulty in FF XIV is barely non existent, leveling from 1-50 is actually one giant tutorial just to explain to you MMO mechanics that has been a common staple for many years now.

You can defend the end game PVE all you want, but you can't defend the fact that the game has been heavily influenced and casualized thanks to Japanese players and consoles, it's a joke when end-game content can be completed with a fucking PS3 controller thanks to the 2 second global cooldown and large AoE prints littered all over the floor so retarded people can see where the fire is going to be so they don't stand in it.
>>
>>252802376
>Not Titan with its Phase-changing music

Used to sweat fucking bullets when making it past heart HM around the time HM was patched in.
>>
>>252801970
that's not how it works son.
you get 30 free days upon purchase, if you wanna play it after those, you sub.
>>
>>252803615
Wasn't there supposed to be free time this weekend or something?
>>
>>252801970
Next weekend.
>>
>>252803714
Got delayed to next weekend.
>>
File: bad end.jpg (240 KB, 1893x1054) Image search: [Google]
bad end.jpg
240 KB, 1893x1054
>>252803495

you speak much of which you have no real knowledge of

the controller is better for movement than the kbm. its the toaster hardware that makes the console players bad
>>
>>252802208
I stopped playing the beta after 30 minutes of playing FFXI.

I'm tired of shitty combat.
I'm tired of doing over 9000 quests.
I'm tired of rushing to max level.
I'm tired of theme parks.

I thought when I signed up for beta that maybe this mmo would be a bit different since everyone praised FF11, however this game is more of the same.

It pisses me off because I know you fags are playing this for the graphics and ip.
>>
>>252804424

so you pick an mmo with worse combat, more quests, absolutely nothing to do at low levels and nothing to do but raid instead nothing to do but stuff at max level?
>>
>>252804903
Like I said, I tried the beta to see what all the commotion was about.

Before ARR came out, there were hype threads every wee about it.
Since I didn't have a mmo to play at the time, I figured I would sign up and give it a try.

I was pretty disappointed, to say the least.
>>
File: rune.jpg (10 KB, 255x265) Image search: [Google]
rune.jpg
10 KB, 255x265
>>252803891
>you speak much of which you have no real knowledge of

funny, considering that I already reached end game, grinded to hell and back for my ATMA, reached level cap for a couple of jobs, and I already cleared Coil T4 with just a PuG (which is considered a milestone since most PuGs dont even get past T2)

the game is shit if you're looking for good end-game, it's only worth playing for the ERP and the surprisingly friendly community.
>>
>>252792668

Yeah, I played it from launch until a little while ago. It's a fun game, but once you hit end-game it becomes a bit of a chore, always running dailies and raids.

Made me quit because it was the first MMO I ever really got invested into and then realized how putrid the raiding community is.
>>
>>252805773

nothing you mentioned is end game
>>
I dropped this game so hard when I realized that FATE grinding to the level cap was the only viable solution to reach the level cap without spending countless hours doing fetch quests and levequests just to level up.

End game isn't that great either because you still have to grind and farm just to get acceptable gear to enter the end-game content.
>>
>>252805956
>level capped content isn't endgame

care to explain what is endgame then? it surely can't be worse than what it already is.
>>
>>252800473
Top and Clumsy, come back, we miss you
>>
>>252806042

It actually isn't anymore, but I also hate FATES.
>>
>>252803495

Leveling 1-max level in any MMO was never a challenge, it's just now less of a grind

And it's actually damn good design that they make it where it's more of a tutorial, you clearly haven't played earlier MMOs to think for a second they were ready once they hit max level, people were fuck stupid back then... That was the challenge no one didn't know a damn thing. MMO content now is actually more difficult by design in every way, it's just through better game design is that people are actually prepared for it

And there is no issues at all that content can be completed with a controller, it's set up very well so you can move and use your abilities while still doing the fights mechanics... Mouse and Keyboard is still superior but that doesn't stop a controller from being a viable way to play the game

And what's wrong with AoE prints on the floor during battle? Are people suppose to take a wild guess where the boss is going to attack? They're very fast and require you to have decent reaction time and a know about of your surroundings to avoid
>>
>>252800848
2.5 second global cooldown.
>>
>>252803891
I didn't play much FFXIV since playing from Europe is horrible, but I can't imagine how this would be true unless backwards movement is as fast as frontal movement.
>>
>>252802509

>Gruntilda in an mmo
>>
>>252806398
>They're very fast and require you to have decent reaction time

are you a snail that's posting on 4chan by any chance?
>>
>>252806421

Why do people say that? ALl your cooldowns are based on or spell and skill speed. They may start at 2.5 seconds, but in later levels it cuts that down exponentially.
>>
>>252806183

Sure, did you even beat t5? All extremes?
>>
File: 1402353005043.jpg (7 KB, 238x255) Image search: [Google]
1402353005043.jpg
7 KB, 238x255
I've had it since launch (ARR). I took a break after October and restarted last month. Quickly got to level 50, and did the final mission last night
>want to enjoy the cutscenes
>realize everybody is skipping ahead
>really cool moments like hijacking a magitek armor
>don't know whats going on because people are just rushing the final dungeon
>get left out of 2 boss fights
>Have to skip cutscenes to rush ahead
>feels like a lot of cool stuff is happening but am missing out
>"...well I guess that was fun?"
Was god damn fucking annoying. I can understand on the regular dungeons wanting to skip the intro or boss cutscene but god that shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>252803891
>the controller is better for movement than the kbm
try to kite in endgame PVP with a controller and see what happens
>>
>>252806632

Not him, but I've done that, and I have to say that T6-9 made me quit. Mostly because of the people.
>>
>>252806613
Yeah to 2,42
Exponentially
>>
>>252806674

Don't run a duty-finder, then.
>>
>>252806674
>not knowing about this before starting to play
Your fault for expecting fun.
>>
>>252806765

Definitely had it less tha that when I was popping spells as my WHM.
>>
>>252806674
You can watch the cut scenes again at an inn, who cares.
>>
>>252806632
oh boy, higher stats and less time to react on mechanics.

it's not difficult by any means, but you always have that one retarded person who doesn't react fast enough either because they have severe ADD or are playing from Europe since NA/EU servers are all located in Canada.

It's not the difficulty I'm mainly complaining about, I'm complaining about the excessive use of grinding and tier lockouts just to actual get to the meat and potatoes of the games content.
>>
>>252806765
>2,42
Too generous. It's more like 2.48
>>
>>252807141

>I'm complaining about the excessive use of grinding and tier lockouts just to actual get to the meat and potatoes of the games content.

That's the general content of MMOs, you just sound like you hate the genre it self
>>
>>252806398

>Leveling 1-max level in any MMO was never a challenge

It used to be. You know, when MMOs were actually worth a shit and had content the whole way though instead of loading everything into some huge ass gear treadmill at the level cap.
>>
Is it just me, or have people forgotten how much nicer 1.0 looked? I wish I could find the opening cinematic that played when you first started your character with the ship and the parade. It's fucking unreal how much they scaled back for ARR.
>>
>>252807141

I kind of see where your coming from because a lot ,of the difficulty doesn't rely on the mechanics, but being patient enough to make sure everyone in your team has them down.

The difficulty is that one small fuck up from one person can ruin the entire battle. That's just so annoying to me, however. I enjoy team based strategic combat, where we can help out our teammates if they are falling behind or getting fucked, but in this game, you all have a specific role where if anything goes wrong slightly, you're all fucked.

Kinda bullshit to me.
>>
File: CxYcds0h.jpg (60 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
CxYcds0h.jpg
60 KB, 1024x585
>>252799263
>final fantasy monsters are from final fantasy games
>somehow bad

>bad armor
>implying
Pic related dumbass
>>
>>252807310
WoW and PSO episode 1&2 was more enjoyable than ARR and both games had grinding out the ass too.
>>
>>252807315

Hey maybe the new Everquest will be open world and not hold your hand like a baby.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>252807087
That's what I realized at the end, but
>who cares
The problem was getting left behind, not just from cutscenes but in general. There was no communication, just rushing. It was not fun. I know why people were doing it as
>>252806893
pointed out, just because I used duty finder I could finish every dungeon before that and watch cutscenes, except the final dungeon, which penalized for doing so.
>>
>>252807547

Then go play those games, don't see where you're getting at
>>
>>252807530

My only issue with the armor in this game is that a lot of the shit you wear up to end-game looks better than your end game shit. Fuck anything Darklight. Luckily they updated with new gear, but some of it still looks so awful.

And classes all wearing the exact same gear always pisses me off. I wish they'd design a mechanic where you're gear drops or you finish a quest and collect your reward, but it's visually different from if someone else obtained it.

I guess that's what the prism system is for.
>>
>>252807696

Most likely because that dungeon is fairly longer than the others and there's three boss-battles in a row.
>>
>>252807141

>TFW im in England and ive never ever had any trouble dodging Titans line of death.

Sounds like people need to git gud

Im still shocked that people can fail normal mode titan even when explained the tactics
>>
>>252807559

I really don't have any hopes for any MMOs these days. They have all lost sight of what made them good and unique to begin with and are not really worth it any more. Everyone is trying to make shit more convenient for people playing solo and it just wrecks what the community could be.

I really miss when you COULDN'T do everything on a single character. When you would hunt together with people and actually shoot the shit with them in the mean time. When you actually had some incentive to help other people and to work together.

But that's not the broader audiences want. So fuck 'em.
>>
>>252807961

Seriously.

Also make sure you grab Leatrix's latency fix.
>>
>>252807769
>anon #1 explains why ARR is shit
>anon #2 says he is wrong and that he must hate MMOs
>anon #1 counter argues anon #2's claim
>anon #2 says: "then go play those games instead why are you hating on ARR?"

the point I'm getting at is that ARR is shit, end of story. I would play PSO but the servers shut down years ago and WoW is a shell of it's former self right now.
>>
>>252807989

Sounds like you want FFXI or Ragnarok.
>>
>>252808041
>needing a latency fix for something that should be already fixed on day one

nice game, retards.
>>
Worst MMO on the market right now. Combat is so fucking boring, nobody should have to deal with that.
>>
>>252808041

Yes seriously, Ive never ever had trouble dodging anything in terms of "lag", also why would I need a latency fix when ive had no lag problems what so ever.

The only internet problems ive ever had was from release when you couldnt ever get in the fucking servers because they were full as fuck
>>
>>252808258
Grorious square can do no wrong.
Go away and play something different.
I will play hardcore mmos for True Gamers such as myself.
Bet you can't grind for 3 months like I do.
>>
File: donttouchme.png (64 KB, 136x200) Image search: [Google]
donttouchme.png
64 KB, 136x200
Laughing really fucking hard at the MMO scrubs who think raiding is hard.

You are the very bottom tier of gaming skill, right there with soccer moms playing candy crush.
>>
why does it seem like theres so many paladins and warriors about, yet i have to wait ages for a tank in duty finder?
>>
>>252808174

I do kind of want to get back into FFXI, but I hear they fucked it over when FFXIV released. I'm a little scared to go back and see it warped so far beyond what it once was. The lower population won't really help either. These games need people, that's the whole point.

I've played the ever loving FUCK out of RO. I can't even really think about it too long without feeling burnt out now.

Asheron's Call was a good one too. I hear it's finally giving up the subscription fee. I may have to try it out too for some good ol' nostalgia.
>>
>>252807790
Agreed. Why the hell doesn't this have vanity slots? I'd be shopping like mad to swag out my character if I could have my cake and eat it too.
>>
>>252808540
Tree of Savior is up your alley.
>>
>>252792668
did they fix the 2.5 second gcd?
>>
>>252808478
Hows that H garrosh kill for you?
>>
>>252808575

I does you idiot, Thats what Glamour thing is for

Of course it would have made alot more sense to have fucking vanity slots
>>
File: Final Fantasy.jpg (2 MB, 1918x3246) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy.jpg
2 MB, 1918x3246
Is Final Fantasy good again?
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 720x480
All this discussion about it, Okay /v/ this may be my first MMO since runescape which i didnt enjoy so much because i couldnt get into it, and because i didnt knew english that well. So how much is it? Can a casual like me get into it? (casual in the mmo setting) Also can i play as a buff-debuff class so i can be just support?
>>
>>252808118
Actually, it went more like this

>Your claims
>My claims
>You said it's shit, others did it better
>I said you play those games instead
>You straw man me

Also, there was no need for you to come and shit up the thread for a game you don't enjoy, we heard it all before, you don't like the game... You also apparently don't like the games you said were better so what it seems like your a bitter douche nugget
>>
>>252808764
Yes of course fellow Gamer.
Now post more promo shots so we can wallow in our delusions together.
>>
>>252808782
>All them tear gas canisters
That nigga was ready.
>>
I really hate the UI.

The best thing about ffxi was the UI was basically non existent, you didn't even have the chat log filling up space when nothing was happening, all of your macros and abilities stayed hidden until you needed them.

Now with xiv it is just like wow, stupid ass chat box that won't go away, stupid ass abilities bar that won't auto hide itself, stupid ass duty list that you CANT FUCKING CHOSE WHAT SHOWS UP IN IT.

The atmosphere and music are fucking great, but all it takes is some dumb ass UI to full all the edges of the screen to prevent you from enjoying it to its fullest.
>>
I don't get how people can have fun in a game like this other than for ERPing purposes.
The combat system is brain dead simple and slow paced thanks to the long GCD, leveling up other classes/jobs forces you to grind, there are times where you can't progress any further in the game's story because the duty finder queues are too long or you get a group where one person leaves mid-dungeon and then it takes a half hour to find a replacement tank or healer.

How do people find any fun in this?
>>
File: cant handle my swag.gif (978 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
cant handle my swag.gif
978 KB, 220x190
>>252800118
if it takes 50 levels for the game to get good,its not a good game
>>
>>252808782
>>252808982

why would someone need that many gas canisters?
>>
Final Fantasy XIV ARR is a terrible game.

coming from someone who's subbed and has a current endgame geared character.

Bad Timegates

Bad Gear Checks

Extreme lack of originality and individuality of gear. vanity doesn't count, it's a bullshit cop out.

LAZILY DONE Fanservice content constantly dished out alongside MORE timegate nonsense.

2.5 GCD bullshit to force battle rhythm instead of creating a flexible system that rewards creative and innovative resource management and sound, solid strategy.

Very small set of skills

Uninspired and boring enemies brought on by various failed attempts to innovate older enemy designs.

PS3 Limitations.

PS3 LIMITATIONS.

shall I go on?
>>
>>252800618

The OST is God-tier. I'd say just grab it on sale and you can plow through the story during the free month at your leisure and get more than your moneys worth.
>>
>>252808906
If you really want a hugbox where everyone praises the game with absolutely no criticism involved, I recommend migrating to Reddit and staying there since it fits your kind much more.
>>
>>252801839

EU servers are hosted in Canada. You get a better ping playing NA East.
>>
File: JRPGS are back!.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3368) Image search: [Google]
JRPGS are back!.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3368
>>252808947
okie
>>
What most FFXIV:ARR fags what tell you is how incredibly slow the combat is. You will notice this as soon as you start your first level 1 character.

>cast attack/spell
>mob hits you
>3 seconds later
>(yes actually three fucking seconds)
>cast attack/spell again

Literally at max level this goes from 2.5-3.0 full seconds between attacks to maybe 1.5 seconds. It is still incredibly slow and boring.

The combat in this game SUCKS. Everything else is kinda nice.
>>
>>252809029

what the fuck kind of low budget film is that? Im guessing some shit with nobody knows b-list actors
>>
File: Queen Cat.jpg (299 KB, 853x1050) Image search: [Google]
Queen Cat.jpg
299 KB, 853x1050
>>252809094
That protest isn't going to break up itself.
>>
>>252802376
The Ramuh theme is the worst primal theme in the game.
Its trash.

For good XIV music though... lets go back with the wayback machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFE6eR9jHIs
>>
File: ffxiv_04202014_014006.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_04202014_014006.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
How was Titan EX for you guys?
>>
File: 1398738635682.jpg (36 KB, 288x446) Image search: [Google]
1398738635682.jpg
36 KB, 288x446
>>252809113

>Hates the game
>Plays it until end game
>>
>>252800118
I reached max level on my DRG/LNC and the game really didn't get any better.

The areas and armor got prettier sure, but the endless grind and pressing the same rotational buttons while watching the floor for AoE markers until the enemy is dead is still there and it's even more boring than Runescape's combat.
>>
>>252809305
>to maybe 1.5 seconds
confirmed for not ever playing
>>
>>252809485
>more boring than Runescape's combat.
Impossiburu
>>
>>252797646
Chaos Data Center is European.
>>
>>252809286
What's that game on the top left of bloodborne?
>>
>>252809485
The retarded combat is what did it in for me. I just couldn't stand how much time between attacks there was.

>Press 1, 2 then 3
>Wait 2.5 Seconds
>Press 1, 2, then 3
>Wait 2.5 Seconds

WHY?!

If they brought the GCD to a reasonable level I would have loved it but I was falling asleep playing this fucking game
>>
>>252809113

You know what? Fuck it, I am going on.

Forced storyline/ YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE / generic garbage.

FATEs, which are boring and literally RIFT/GW2 Dynamic Event copycats.

Forced FATE Grind for endgame items that can take weeks due to RNG bullshit

Extreme economic failure in an attempt to force crafting

ICE SKATING because 'animation lock' (yeah I'd like to see you hurl a giant steel axe around, whisking it with no effort while running circles around dragons and shit)

Neon light show bullshit.

Mediocre "modern" UI that only lends further to what is obviously a gigantic amalgamation of contradictory design moves.

UI resizing lacks antialiasing or sharpening and is literally a MS paint tier stretch or compress that looks really ugly and blurs things into blue and yellow abyss.
>>
>>252809445
Aren't you like a year late with this?
>>
>>252809636
Wait, what? Is it really European, or does it just say EU? Because last time I checked, every server tagged as EU was still physically located in Canada.
>>
I played this game's beta.

I mean the one before ARR.

Never. Fucking. Again.
>>
its really good but its too much of a themepark wow clone

i want the original classes of FFXI back, and none of this generic bullshit

like summoner is a fucking warlock with dots its summon is a joke
>>
>>252809445

stop being such a shitty tank then

also >That hotbar setup
>no 1,2,3,4,5 marks
>Featherfoot
>Not mantra

Disgusting
>>
File: 1404876005584.png (18 KB, 479x433) Image search: [Google]
1404876005584.png
18 KB, 479x433
>>252792668
Is it okay if I play this on PS3? Will I be "that guy"?
>>
>>252799263
You kidding, the Armour is great, for the first time in ages in an MMO, my character doesn't look like some rainbow faglord covered in crystals and magma spewing trousers with glowy eyes etc.
>>
File: GCDexample.png (168 KB, 733x167) Image search: [Google]
GCDexample.png
168 KB, 733x167
>>252809591
>http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Global_Cool_Down
>Equipment with Speed bonuses will decrease the GCD.
>>
>>252809836

Do not play this on PS3.

It runs like shit.

It looks like shit.

You will not be able to do anything effectively.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 520x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 520x387
>>252808982
>>252809094
>>252809373
Answers please
>>
>>252809206

>You: These are FF14 Flaws
>Me: Well, I don't find them flaws
>You: Game is shit, these are better
>Me: Go play those instead

I accept criticism and have no problem discussing the games flaws, but once it derails off the simply calling the game shit, that's where it ends, you opinion from that point is not worth mentioning

I swear there needs to be a stick on criticism 101 on this board
>>
>>252801702
What do you think about this then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WVOMzGx6E8
>>
There were times where I was literally alt-tabbing and posting on /v/ while I was doing most of my Duty Finder dungeons.

The games combat is a joke, I don't understand the people in this thread who defend it. In my eyes, this game is very pretty to look at and is great ERP fuel but nothing past that is worth your time.
>>
>>252809912
>2.40
>1.50
>>
>>252809732

Ooo Ooo i can play this game too!

The retarded combat is what did it in for me in tf2. I just couldn't stand how much time between reloading there was.

>Press left click
>Wait 2.5 Seconds
>Press left click
>Wait 2.5 Seconds

WHY?!

If they brought the reload speed to a reasonable level I would have loved it but I was falling asleep playing this fucking game
>>
It's so funny seeing kids try to complain about fucking consoles with this game, you are truly le master race tools.
>>
>>252809732
this
>>
>>252809912
>2.39 is now 1.50
>>
>>252809912
>2.5s GCD is now 2.39s
like that's supposed to be any better?
the standard GCD is any non boring MMO is always one second, no greater than 1.5 seconds.
>>
File: ffxiv_05312014_144304.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_05312014_144304.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>252808575
They added a vanity system a few updates ago. "Glamour" it's called, though utilizing isn't free since you have to use catalysts to project the images etc etc

Not too bad though, can make some neat outfits.
>>
>>252810038
Cast 1, 2 then 3

By the time 3 is finished casting there will be ~1.5 seconds until you can cast 1 again

Even if 1's cooldown is ~2.40, by the time you finish the third in the rotation there will be ~1.5 seconds until 1 is off cooldown

Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>252810095
I can see your damaged anus from space.
>>
>>252809965

then anon i give you

>>252809736
>>252809113
>>
>>252810217
>Glamour
Can I turn into Bigby Wolf?
>>
>>252810095
The difference is you're actually engaged, moving around, looking and thinking

In ARR you just stand there and press a button when you can. Skill off cooldown? Press it. Done.
>>
>>252809973
Apart from the utter garbage quality of the audio in the vid(is this sum 80kbps?) It's decent, like some others but nothing special.
The titan/garuda theme was great if only for breaking the boring theme/design of the game.
>>
>>252809678
Tales of Zestiria.
The only one out of the bunch that'll actually be good.
>>
>>252810216
>>252810210
See

>>252810232
fhegs
>>
>>252810232
I'm afraid you're beyond help.
Being a drone really does impair ones brain functionality.
>>
File: flustered fernando.gif (2 MB, 456x240) Image search: [Google]
flustered fernando.gif
2 MB, 456x240
>>252810095
>being this anally ravaged
holy shit, are you going in defensive mode now?
calm your autism before it gets you killed, son.
>>
>>252810485
>The only one out of the bunch that'll actually be good.
You forgot Monster Hunter 4.
>>
>>252810217
is this some new armour
>still made out of plastic
>>
>>252792668
I bought it but dayum, the combat was boring, it's cute graphically though
>>
>>252792668
>>decent combat
Oh god no, the combat in this game blows ass.
I wish more games would just go with the fast-paced action beat em up combat of instanced MMOs, they're so much better.
>>
I like Costa del Sol but the music pisses me off in this region for some reason.
>>
>>252810574
>can't refute accusation
>throws out insult
>thinks he won the argument

I'm afraid you're beyond help.
Continue shelling out a monthly subscription on a game that sucks donkey dicks

Go watch movies if you want a cinematic experience, I don't see why $15.00/month is necessary to see some anime girls shooting fireballs while you press
>1,2,3
Repeatedly

Fagtard
>>
>>252810630
What I actually forgot was TYPE-0.
I'm really not a fan of Monster Hunter. I vastly preferred Toukiden because of the Mitama system and having much more fun weapon types and gameplay speed.

Only thing is that Toukiden is a bit too easy.
>>
File: big boss.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
big boss.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
>>252810217
to be honest, those armor sets look like dog shit.

I played the game and reached the level cap on my BRD in about 3 and a half weeks, I dropped the game fairly quickly after that because I wasn't going to do the ATMA grind and leveling other classes/jobs are an even bigger chore.
>>
>>252809736

Fates and dynamic events and shit are one of those things that sound good on paper, but are really fucking shitty in practice. Event starts, everyone nearby swarms the objectives, event ends and everyone disperses into the wilderness for the next one. It's even stupider when the events trigger so fast you'll see the same fucking one multiple times per sitting. Winning or losing doesn't mean shit, because it'll just get a do-over an hour later anyway. Not to mention that once again one one fucking says anything to each other because there is no reason to. You just show up and throw your shit around, take your reward and go.
>>
File: best power ranger.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
best power ranger.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>252810095

MMO gamers are fucking sad man. They play a game that has hard coded mechanics to make it slow as fuck and then STILL have trouble with it.
>>
File: 1350744716594.png (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1350744716594.png
17 KB, 640x480
>>252810847
>>
>>252810217
So not only do you pay to play the game but you also have to pay for vanity shit that should be free?

>FF14 fags will defend this
>>
>>252810485
I must have missed it, I thought it was a Tales game because of his cape/coat design but I was unsure because I thought it was odd I hadn't seen it before, thanks for the info.
>>
>>252809736

Let's continue, shall we?

>No sliders or modifiers for char. design in character customization, options are largely limited. Everyone basically looks the same, save for skin tones. Say what you want about this, but please look at Black Desert, Bless, etc and their character creators before looking at this, and their production value lies MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LESS THAN ARR.

>Garbage Duty Finder/ Instance Matcher system that quite honestly sucked the life out of the games interactions. Argue with this all you want, but the fact of the matter remains that if we are to evolve MMOs as actual Massively--Multiplayer--Online games we have to begin the actual multiplayer part, and on that note, ARR actually fucks up the Massive part too when you consider it's tiny zoned bullshit.

>PVP for no reason other than to quell the cries of the MLG LoL ProGamer crowd. Complete waste of Carteneau.
>>
File: Final Fantasy Tactics.jpg (692 KB, 1098x1849) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy Tactics.jpg
692 KB, 1098x1849
I love how similar ARR's story is to the ivalice world.
>>
>>252811063
You don't pay real money for it.
>>
>>252811042
no
>>
>>252811132
>That artist

My dick.
>>
>>252810958
2slow
I cleared the game during the 30 day trial at release. Dropped it and never came back.
the people saying
>but Dx11 will fix it
always made me laugh.
>>
>>252809758
Wrong. All NA and EU servers are ROUTED through Canada. All the actual servers are located in Japan.
>>
>all these wowfags trying to attack FFXIV solely because GCD

you fucks go play your shit tier mmo with better GCD im sure its so fucking good
blizzard rapes your game repeatedly and you have to wait over a year for a patch while they are raking in over like 100 million per month and use all that money to develop some shitty MOBA instead
>>
File: Buster_sword_2_FF7.png (26 KB, 410x209) Image search: [Google]
Buster_sword_2_FF7.png
26 KB, 410x209
When will this game get a greatsword class? I hate that classes are locked to one fucking weapon.
>>
>>252811279
>FFXIV
>Not as bad as WoW
>>
>>252811279

Stop shitposting.

>>252811118
>>252811063
>>252810970
>>252810720
>>252810372
>>252810217
>>252809921
>>252809736

ARRfags getting blown the fuck out, again.
>>
File: stop this.webm (26 KB, 452x244) Image search: [Google]
stop this.webm
26 KB, 452x244
>>252811279
>>
>>252811180
>>252811132

Artist name?
>>
File: 1401847382086.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1401847382086.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>252792668
>game is comy as fuck
I love that and how silly it can be. It's charming in a nice way.
>>
>>252804424
>over 9000
Holy fuck what year is it?
Did you JUST migrate here from Know-your-maymay?
>>
>>252811279
I don't play WoW and I attack the retarded GCD because it makes the game

are you ready

>drum roll

BORING.

The game isn't fun when 90% of the duration of combat is spent WAITING FOR COOLDOWNS.

How can anyone even fucking defend this shit?
>>
>>252811431
You no rike grind for other weapons?
To bad! hrahrahra
filthy piggu can't work hard in videogames
>>
>>252811118
Actually, its a damn shame that more characters didn't look like mine aside from skintone because she was a beauty.
>>
>>252810095
this has to be a troll
>>
I absolutely love the artstyle, UI, the music (within 10 seconds of the intro video I was in love) and just about everything about the game, except for the god damn quests. I am so tired of talking to a guy and having to click through all these text boxes. I would much prefer just being able to instantly accept quests and then reading a description while I'm running to the target, but in this game you have to sit through hundreds of these mini cutscenes. Maybe it feels more natural when playing with a controller on your couch or some shit but as it is I just burn out on the game like instantly because this shit drags the pace down so muchh.
>>
>>252811625
Grind or not, I hate being stuck with a short sword as a gladiator. Or an axe as that other class.
>>
>>252811478
>if you disagree with me youre a shit poster!
>proceeds to quote everyone shitposting game over GCD

1- monk doesnt work on that gcd
2- you can cast faster than 2.5 if you know how mmos work
3- youre a fucking wowfag trying to defend a decade old pile of shit that blizzard hasnt given content to in over a year now

good luck buying your fucking $40 content patch
>>
>>252811763
Maybe if you read the quests you'd enjoy the story.
>>
File: 1377358538403.png (172 KB, 216x427) Image search: [Google]
1377358538403.png
172 KB, 216x427
>>252811664
Pretty cute.
>>
>>252792668
FUCKING shills every day

Sage
>>
>>252811591
Have you seen FF11s combat? or any FF game for that matter? How the fuck do you think FF gameplay was going to transition into MMO gameplay? Retard.
>>
>>252796839
most people dont, they stand around in the cities.

also some people have been playing for such a long time that they cannot leave because that would mean they wasted 8 years of their life.
>>
>all these people complaining about the gcd

its obvious you never played ffxi, so you are out of your element. continue to circle around a mob standing still spamming the same ability over and over again in your mmo and then try to complain about xiv.
>>
>>252804424
There might be hope, Archeage open beta starts on the 17th.
>>
>>252811431

Greatswords will likely be saved for a Samurai, yes, a faggy Samurai class.

How Rogue becomes Ninja astounds me, as a Ninja is far more likely to punch you in the throat or slit your neck with wire or better yet use their own KATANA before relying on tiny daggers.

Ninjas were masters of the shadows and hand to hand, not the evolution of rogues with daggers and thievery skills.

Rogue -> Pirate

Ninja should've been its own class on its own.
>>
Just because you think ARR is boring doesn't mean you like WoW. Where did this ridiculous pseudo-rationale come from?

The game is boring, period. Combat ruins it.

Graphics are okay, spell particle effects are nice, but anyone that continuously plays this game despite of the ridiculous combat system is blinded, retarded, or so butt-hurt from raiding in WoW that they'll play anything.
>>
>>252811834
But I do read them, I just think the same story could be conveyed just as efficiently in the quest log.

I mean I'm cool with big main story quests having cutscenes, but shit like "can you bring some food to my friend because I feel sad for him ((" doesn't need a bunch of text boxes and explanation really.
>>
>>252811826

>quoted everyone shitposting over GCD

>anons who is going into quite deep detail of how fucking stupid the game is from questing to character design to its economy to how boring the WoW inspired combat is period
>>
>>252811915
They could cut the GCD down from 2.5 to 0.5 and the game would actually be ten times better due to being more engaging.

Even cutting the GCD in half would make it a shit-ton better.
>>
One thing that really grinds my gears is that to talk to NPCs or accept quests, you have to actually get off of your mount and then remount after you obtained the quests or talked to the NPC.

After doing this nearly 1000 times just to obtain fetch quest #784 and go kill X and bring back Y quest #963, this really gets annoying. Not to mention that the combat is incredibly boring, even has an ARC/BRD, I had to kite the enemy around not because I had to but because I had to convince myself that the game would get better in the endgame since the leveling up from 1-50 was an absolute snoozefest of a tutorial and guess what?

The game really doesn't get any better, enjoy grinding even more and hoping that the PuG you just joined for your end game content dungeons/PVP doesnt have any PS3 players or laptop players using fucking PS3 controllers
>>
Gridania has the best town music.
>>
File: ffxiv_10092013_222813.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_10092013_222813.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>252811874
I always thought so.
Sometimes I think about coming back to the game but I'm really not so sure.

I stopped playing because of the coil/CT cycle. I saw that if they were going to continue doing this (and they did) I probably would only have new meaningful content every 6 months and I'm not happy with that.
>>
>>252811826

He quoted me and I didn't say shit about the GCD. I actually felt that you had to spam skills too often, as your auto attack doesn't do jack shit and EVERY class has their go-to "use this all the fucking time for your damage" skill. It's just one more factor that shuts down any chance for conversation and building relationships with the people you are playing with.

Most all MMOs have pretty shit combat. But when they try and make it more "active" like this all they do is draw your attention to how garbage it is. Then when you are stuck hitting your hotkeys every couple seconds and having to dodge out of AoEs all the time, you can't fucking do anything else BUT the shitty combat. It really wears down the experience a lot faster than simpler, slower combat systems do because they don't require your attention as much.
>>
It's fun the first time.
>>
>>252812236
Good luck getting out of monster aoe and being able to interupt attacks
>>
>>252811248
My mistake then, honestly didn't know that.

That sucks then.
>>
>>252812236
One of the reasons the GCD is so long is because of all the positioning requirements for melee dps. I personally wouldn't mind it dropped down to 1.5 not including skill speed but any lower would be retarded.
>>
>>252812368

This anon gets it too. I like you, anon.

Do you have steam?
>>
>>252812295
with the latest patch you can talk to NPC's on your mount now
>>
>>252812236
Just because you are spamming the buttons more and seeing more numbers fly up doesn't make it more engaging. That is exactly the thinking of why wow is fucking garbage now.

ffxi combat was perfect
>>
>>252792668
I want to play this but:
1) I don't like monthly subscriptions, one time payment is much better
2) I have shitty internet
>>
>>252812295
Jokes on you. Bard is the most boring class with Black Mage coming as a close second.
>>
Does this game follow the SP FF games? I've only ever played FFX on my PS2 eons ago. I never beat it. However I really enjoyed the combat, the atmosphere etc. The only problem is I just don't get the FF story. It seems really too weeb for my taste. Japs are god tier and atmosphere and music but when you start translating some of the dialogue it gets weird.
>>
>>252812442
>WAAAH WAAAH I CANT SPAM SKILLS LIKE I CAN IN WOW WAAAAAH
>>
>>252811541
what is this abomination?
>>
>>252811826

"In special cases you can do more than one action every 2.5 seconds"

2 seconds is pathetic. 1 second is pathetic. Half a second is STILL pathetic.

What's a good starcraft players APM? 300?

What's expected of fighting game players? 1/60th of a second timing? 4-6 button presses in a tiny fraction of a second for certain combos?

MMOs are a joke. They exist for teenagers and kids with too much time and no videogame skill.
>>
>>252810853
Haven't tried Toukiden, might check it out though.
I got into MH through Tri and played online almost exclusively. Probably the best times I've ever had with online gaming. Too bad the servers went down.

Anyway, hopefully I can have just as much fun with 4 online.

Also, FFXIV was pretty bad imo. It made me want to play XI again though.
>>
>>252792668
>2.5sec gcd
>pretty good
mmo fags are literally the worsts of the worsts
>>
>>252812568
Funny since I tried Monk and got it up to level 30 before I dropped the game entirely.

Now I'm playing Dota 2 and haven't looked back since then.
>>
>>252811556
Shhh, don't make it harder to detect the underage faggots redditor casuals.
>>
>>252812331
reminds me of the shire.
>>
>>252807530
>that ching chong ding dong armor
lol
>>
>>252812674
Telling your units to move to the same spot 50 times a second isn't skill, there is much more going on behind the scenes of a game like that.

It's funny seeing you trying so hard though.
>>
>>252809113

>Bad Timegates
Explain

>Bad Gear Checks
From expert roulette? I manage to complete it just fine with people that could be considered "under geared" same with raids if everyone is doing there shit correctly... If not, that's the players faults, not the game

>Extreme lack of originality and individuality of gear. vanity doesn't count, it's a bullshit cop out.

Good thing transmog was added to the game, but I would agree that was a major flaw before hand

There's no need to adds so much extra gear for variety purpose when people can now do it themselves

>LAZILY DONE Fanservice content constantly dished out alongside MORE timegate nonsense.
I'm missing what "timegate" means, explain

>2.5 GCD bullshit to force battle rhythm instead of creating a flexible system that rewards creative and innovative resource management and sound, solid strategy.
No MMO has ever went to that point, it was always follow a certain rhythm of abilities and spells, you want it more complex for no reason when it will ALWAYS be brought down to the cookie cutter built/play

>Very small set of skills
There plenty, once again falls under the category of having cookie cutter, if they added more, it'll just be filler

>Uninspired and boring enemies brought on by various failed attempts to innovate older enemy designs.
Subjective, I found them to be nicely design compared to the competition, plus, it's FF, they want to stick to what they know will attract their audiance

>PS3 LIMITATIONS.
From what? The game plays, looks, and runs just fine on the PC

Are you talking about combat? Because the mechanics in the game require a know about of your surroundings AND reaction skill, like 100% of every MMO ever
>>
>>252809350
Look up "Food Fight". It's filled with celebrities. JonTron has a review on it.
>>
>>252812780
Same here. I think that's why I like it so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKNntvdRJk

Especially at 3:26
>>
File: Autism.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
625 KB, 1920x1080
>>252792668
I unsubbed around April or so. New patch looks bretty good but I wanted to check it out before I start paying again. Too bad they canceled that welcome back thing that was supposed to be this weekend.

On the topic of GCD, I actually feel the pace is good. I don't see how smashing buttons faster makes the game more "engaging" as opposed to enjoying the battle animations, watching players and monsters reacting and moving around all while you move to the flank or behind to maximize damage. I play melee classes though so I might be a bit biased. I can sort of see how playing a caster would be boring.
>>
>>252812568
Bigger joke on you, it makes your game look worse now that 2 out of the 9 combat job choices are boring as shit.
>>
File: ffxiv_11022013_221526.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_11022013_221526.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>252812568
I personally think that THM/BLM is the most boring by far.
I don't even know how they designed such a boring class.
>>
>>252812540

"Perfect" is a strong word for it, but I liked it a lot. A 30 second cooldown was short as hell, and a lot of your damage came from auto attacking. But looking back over my friends list during one of the return to the game events, I was reminded about how many people I just kind of hung out with and how many friends I made while partying. I really miss that shit.
>>
>>252812830

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbiFJ-Cgp58#t=93

Oh yeah, totally just clicking "go hear" 50 times.

I'm guessing you've never even played an RTS, let alone understand how to be good at them.
>>
and here comes the ARR drones to come defend their game.

it's so fucking obvious, why do I even bother coming to /v/ these days?
>>
What class isn't boring?
>>
>>252812838

This is so fucking retarded that it doesn't deserve anything more than a facepalm.
>>
>>252809736

>Forced storyline/ YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE / generic garbage.
It's an MMO, who gives a flying shit about the story

>FATEs, which are boring and literally RIFT/GW2 Dynamic Event copycats.
Just because other games did it first doesn't mean it wasn't a good idea, FATES can be tedious however, I will agree to that

>Forced FATE Grind for endgame items that can take weeks due to RNG bullshit
True, one the flaws that need to be address

>Extreme economic failure in an attempt to force crafting
Explain, I haven't been involved much in the economy to understand the negative side

>ICE SKATING because 'animation lock' (yeah I'd like to see you hurl a giant steel axe around, whisking it with no effort while running circles around dragons and shit)

Boo fucking hoo, literally one of the dumber things to complain about

>Neon light show bullshit.
Then turn it down, there's an option for that

>Mediocre "modern" UI that only lends further to what is obviously a gigantic amalgamation of contradictory design moves.
>UI resizing lacks antialiasing or sharpening and is literally a MS paint tier stretch or compress that looks really ugly and blurs things into blue and yellow abyss.

They can easily improve the AI no doubt, no a minor flaw mainly from visuals, it works fine for game play
>>
File: 1401847319359.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1401847319359.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>252812657
Don't worry about it it's only The Best Sidequest
>>
>>252813209
They're asians.
It runs in their blood
>>
>>252813365
>it's so fucking obvious, why do I even bother coming to /v/ these days?
Because you're here forever.
>>
>>252800473
What private server? There a decent community ?
>>
>>252807530
>>final fantasy monsters are from final fantasy games
>>somehow bad

It is bad when they literally took the models from the old game and dropped them into the new game, unbelievable amounts of laziness.
>>
>>252810217
>>252808746

There's one problem with Vanity though. You can't recolor endgame gear. Solid slots would have been better since you can then make what you want.
>>
>>252813374
All of them are boring.
I'm not kidding, don't intend to play this game for the sole purpose of PVE or PVP.

ERP, maybe. But that alone doesn't justify the sub fee.
>>
>>252812947
Biggest joke is on you, I still have fun playing video games regardless of the genre. Or what shitters on /v/ think. _(:???)_
>>
>>252813513
and FF fans, especially FF11 fans, fuckign loved it. You're trying to see problems where there aren't any.
>>
File: 1377473308395.gif (3 MB, 576x331) Image search: [Google]
1377473308395.gif
3 MB, 576x331
>>252813490
>>
I got bored and quit FFXIV a few weeks ago. The raiding content was just too easy and too short. One night, maybe a few hours, walk out done.

Even WoW's garbage content was harder. A friend of mine from my old guild is trying to convince me to play Wildstar, says the end-game is hard. We'll see.
>>
File: ffxiv_10092013_223014.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_10092013_223014.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>252813374
Tanks and Scholar.
>>
>>252813746
>Wildstarve
>Better
>>
>Playing FF14 or WoW
>Not playing The Elder Scrolls Online

Hahahah you fucking idiots, why arnt you playing the best current and fun mmo out?
>>
>>252813694
>I'm having fun!

You win this round anon.
>>
File: 1324135034592.jpg (27 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1324135034592.jpg
27 KB, 252x240
>>252813709
>prease understand
>I so sorry
>Prease forgive
>>
>>252813707

FF11 fans did NOT fucking love FFXIV. You're full of shit. Just stop.
>>
>>252813694
glad to see that you're having fun, it's a shame that your game is still boring as shit aside from the ERP potential.
>>
>>252813794
Tank is by hard the most difficult class, and the least rewarding
>>
>>252813980
They loved seeing shit like pugils and kindred again.

anyway, you're full of shit.
>>
>>252814095

>Tanks hardest role
>Not healers

HAAAW WAAAAH
>>
>>252813707
There aren't any problems in your eyes cause you are so delusional. Game has horrible endgame, thank christ i sold my account before Gear treadmill started flowing again. Hard game my ass, more like hard teammates as they can't dps worth of shit and move out of garbage
>>
>>252813980
There's an entire Grand Company called Heroes of Bastok or something on my server that is full of FF11 players who love FF14.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.