[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good racing games for PS4 yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: 1407395898512.gif (1 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1407395898512.gif
1 MB, 300x167
Are there any good racing games for PS4 yet?
>>
No, and GotG is shit.
>>
>>274766008
The beginning was nice until they introduced Ronan, the most boring villain ever made, he's just a blue guy with his face painted, there's nothing that shows how overpowered he is since he can easily dominate Mr. Literal, he's just a blue guy. Instead of them showing Ronan killing Drax's family to establish how bad he is, they just say "he's a religious fanatic and want to exterminate the galaxy, and he's wearing clothes, beware!"
Then we go to Rocket and Groot, which are just the comical relief of the movie except that they aren't comic at all, Groot drinks from the fountain and then get's "nope, I didn't do it", so Rocket goes "You did!", then Groot does it again because someone thought this would be funny. Then there's Rocket complaining about a bite, which was supposed to be funny again but fails to be.
Another failed joke, "A-hole". Then another failed joke that is the middle-finger-crank.
Then we go to prison, where people who want to kill the green chick, Gamora or something, don't kill her because... reasons! Even though they state that the guards don't care, they have no duties except keeping the prisoners inside the prison. Then of course, we have the prison fight scene where nobody shoots Drax because reasons! Then another failed joke about Rocket needing a leg but NOT REALLY! Then more Drax being literal, which is another failed joke.
Then we have for some reason the guy telling the bazookers to shoot one at a time with 5 seconds of interval between the shoots because reasons! Then Starlord goes to get his tape player and another failed joke with Drax saying "What an imbecile".
Then we reach that head-mining-station where we have extremely bad CGI, now Drax again saying "let's drink!" with "let's put some more of this liquid inside our bodies!" because failed joke.
>>
>>274767470
Then we have Rocket having a teenager freakout about "waaaah waaah I didn't want to be created!". Drax calling Ronan because we need a way to advance the plot, don't we? We also need an action scene. Of course, we have industrial small ships that are tougher than Necroships.
Oh yeah, and Ronan who loves to kill people, even children, just throws Drax in an yellow liquid because he's a main character, we know he won't die.
Then we have two minutes of the movie pretending to fool someone into thinking that the main characters are going to die. And oh yeah, apparently Drax is so badass that can be pierced by a tree branch (Groot's branch) in the chest without suffering any harm whatsoever, in fact that saves him.
Then another failed funny scene where Groots eats one flower that's growing on him, their reaction "ewwwwww" is supposed to be funny.
Then another failed joke about Rocket asking for robotic parts of handicapped because it's supposed to be a joke.
Then we have a scene that was supposed to be funny where they're walking down a corridor, the classic "walking towards the camera" from cape movie but Gamora is yawning, Rocket is stretching his suit in the groins and Starlord is taking something out of his nose.
More failed "A-hole" jokes and another failed joke of someone not understanding the question! Ha! Funny!
And Groot now creates living things like fireflies.
Then we have Blue Merle from AMC's The Walking Dead with his whistle piercing-thingie, we have necrosoldiers failing to react, they're just with their weapons down because reasons!
Then Ronan orders for Necroships to throw themselves in the city to cause damage when they actually would cause more damage by shooting and doing anything else but throwing themselves.
>>
>>274767564
Then a failed joke of Drax delivering a metaphor in the wrong way.
Then Groot getting all berserker killing Necrosoldiers, then he turns to Drax and Starlord and smile! HA! FUNNY!
"Main character attacks the villain, can't see the villain but thinks that he did it but he actually didn't" typical cliche scene.
Ronan using his all powerful warhammer to... send a shockwave to just throw the main characters back because the main characters can't die, right?
The impact "kills" (when we all knew that he didn't die) Groot but not everyone inside of him because reasons!
Ronan gets distracted by Starlord singing and don't attack him, but actually be all "what's he doing? What you're doing?!?!"
Then we have THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP IS STRONG! scene. Then Ronan who could hold the Infinite Jewel gets blown up by it's power because reasons!
Then we have "the main character is special but didn't knew it!".
Then we some failed jokes about "is this obvious crime illegal? I'm so quirky!"

There you go.
>>
>>274766008
Need for Speed rivals.
>>
File: 1411967179487.jpg (167 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1411967179487.jpg
167 KB, 600x450
>>274767660
>>274767564
>>274767470
>>
>>274767470

They used a cut and paste villain because the heroes are colorful enough.

If they had an "oh so deep" villain, it would take away from the rest of the cast
>>
>>274767857
haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>274767470
>>274767564
>>274767660
Tell me. What's it like having the shittiest taste in the world?
>>
>>274766008
PS4 has no games
>>
>>274768645
This is hilarious
>>
File: sniff.gif (4 MB, 456x262) Image search: [Google]
sniff.gif
4 MB, 456x262
>>274766008
The BDs are out you know. You dont need those cam gifs anymore.
>>
>>274768435
>>274768662
Holy shit you're such a fucking dumbass, you know that? You are the bottom of the Earth. The people nobody wants to talk to. You spend so much time listening to shitty music yet you think it's good. You spend your time obsessing about people and posting them on the internet to look cool yet in reality if people in real life saw that what would they think? They think you were a loser, you fucking loser. You aren't interested in starting a discussion with me? It's probably because you don't even know how. I'm not retarded, I'm telling the truth. Know what you're doing before you do it. The way you're acting now is so childish I can't even begin to explain. Listen to a mature record that isn't a totally exaggerated mess of emotions and poor musical merit. Which is what you listen to now. How about some avant-garde jazz? Try A Love Supreme, it's pretty entry level. You probably won't get it though because you're a worthless sack of shit. You will never amount to anything in life. Go outside, take a walk, don't think about your edgy so deep music for once. Once you've done that, come back and try to look at what you're doing right now. Maybe after a few times you'll see that you're a complete child and need to improve. Or maybe you have a serious mental issue. Maybe Autism? I'm guessing that's it. Seek a doctor or therapy to help that out. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're just a close minded retard with no understanding of anything at all.

Don't even try to bring this argument anywhere else. I won't respond, or I'll think of something to get you mad since you're easily made upset. This discussion is over, sorry loser.
>>
File: 1417700264334.png (204 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1417700264334.png
204 KB, 406x422
>>274767470
>>274767564
>>274767660
>he's THIS AUTISTIC
>>
>>274768989
Come at me you plebian. I am the fucking pinnacle of man, both body and mind. I attend an Ivy league university, completely payed off by scholarships, with the leftover money used to buy myself a luxury vehicle. My grade point average is perfect point O. After I finish my dual bachelors I will be accepted straight away into the doctorate program. I will have two doctorate degree's by age twenty-five, owe zero debts, and make more money a year than you will in a lifetime. The funny thing is, this is the average 4chan browser. There are many who far surpass me.

Of course, knowing this, you figure the only way to attack me is the only way you know how, using words of which the meaning escapes you, insult some genre of game no one on this board plays, and using our own image macros to mock yourself.

You forgot your "My face when" by the way, the text suits you perfectly.
>>
File: 1417799086355.jpg (42 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1417799086355.jpg
42 KB, 528x424
>>274769092
>implying autists can't do well in school
>>
This is g.oodra tier of autism right there
>>
>>274769092
>Putting in this much effort
>>
>>274767470
>tfw I dont care about any of this and I just want to fug Rocket

Does that make me more or less autistic?
>>
>>274769516
Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fuckface? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
>>
>>274769632
I do too, anon.

Watching him try to be a smartass around my dick would be a dream come true.
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.
>>
File: 1415368116052s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415368116052s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>274769679
>>
>>274768645
Autistic post.
>>
>>274769679
Do me next.
>>
>>274769785
>Not wanting the Strayan Rocket constantly swearing at you to fuck him harder
>>
>>274769869
Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any logical or knowledgeable insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T
>>
File: 1415760459338.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1415760459338.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>274770109
>>
>>274770109
Thanks anon. I'm still laughing.
>>
>>274768645
The thing is though... You're going to die alone. And I'm not :^)
>>
File: 1417162138059.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417162138059.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>274770109
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 349x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 349x328
>>274770109
Please never leave /v/
>>
>>274770508
What the fuck is this? This is not a mother fucking game. Don't come in here with your weak ass little post like this is a fucking joke. Don't show up like you are ready to throw down. Do you know who I am bitch? Do you comprehend the mess you just started? I am a metrology engineer motherfucker. While you were sitting there, with your snide ass giggles like you just one-up-ed me, I was warming up my $45,000 vision inspection system.
That's right, you just done started a war. You came in here to challenge a man that just got his fancy new machine back from NIST traceable 3rd party calibration TODAY and was looking for an excuse to warm it up. You just tried to sucker punch am man who just so happen to have his mother-in-law at his house staying the week. I ain't got nothing to lose little man.
That's right son, you walked up on a man who has raw talent to spare and all the time in the world. I may not have the drawing in person but I can sure as hell turn what I got into process image. Then use a vision inspection system to bring it back into the computer. Then take that image and reverse engineer it into a 2d drawing. Then do some relative circularity measurements from my rendering. Take this shit bitch.
Wait, what was that? Did you just challenge my core methodology? Oh no you didn't. Don't try to tell me I am making things over complex: taking an image file from the internet and printing it out, then turning it back into digital with some fancy 3D camera measurement system, then reverse engineering that into an engineering drawing.
This isn't about GR&R and the process weakness of digital -> modified digital-> physical -> digital again -> 2d print -> relative measure. Motherfucker, did you miss the part about my mother-in-law? This is as complex as I can make it because that is the point motherfucker, I got a mother-in-law AT MY FUCKING HOUSE!
This war will never end.
>>
File: penis.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
penis.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>274770735
>>
File: ezgif-3703963061.gif (313 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3703963061.gif
313 KB, 260x187
>>274770109
>I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE
>>
>>274770735
>I am a metrology engineer motherfucker
Then how about you measure my dick after it penetrates your non-existant wife's butthole :^)
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.