[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did the ghoul survive for 270 years inside a fridge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
40 KB, 480x360
how did the ghoul survive for 270 years inside a fridge?
>>
>>320513108
He's either an anomaly of a Ghoul, or, like Harold, not really a Ghoul.

There is some singular quality about him and his seeming mutation that allowed him to hibernate, basically.

If you say that's stupid this is Fallout. It has a lot of SCIENCE!, and giant insects, and other things which are equally unlikely.
>>
That whole quest was fucking terrible.

>The annoying kid
>The marge simpson sounding ghoul with ghoul roy campbell
>The shootout ending where one of the family members gets killed and the game freaks out and attacks me.

Fuck that quest.
>>
>>320513108
BECAUSE TODD HOWARD THINKS THIS IS EPIC

LIST OF THINGS GODD HOWARD AND LELMIL PAGLIARULO THINK ARE EPIC:

>EXPLODING CARS = LOL
>KILLING ORCS WITH TEDDY BEARS = LMAO
>MELODRAMA = AWOOOOOOOO
>SKELETONS IN FUNEEY POSES = 10/10
>ALIENS = SO RANDOM XD
>FUNNY QUIRKY QUESTS = TOO.FUCKING.AWESOME
>PIPER = BAZINGA!
>EUROPEAN ROBOTS = M'LADY
>RRRUSSIANS WITH STRRRONK ACCENT = DUUUDE
>>
File: 142652993178.jpg (57 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
142652993178.jpg
57 KB, 900x636
>>320513554
>let me out of heerreee
>wat
>oh the fridge is talking
>shoot that handle let me out
>punch it and it comes off
>Wow everything is so different can you help me get home?
>HEY YOU DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME
>Wat
>Oh some guy literally teleported behind me
>Kill him because it is very plain what he wants and where this is going
>lead kid through a few mirelurks to his house which is in a straight line from the fridge
>the simpsons are happy that they are all an ugly family again
>leave because this was fucking pointless and it's pointless to even think about it
>>
>>320513420
>This is Fallout

Nope. It's Beth's retarded spinoff of Fallout.
>>
Fallout 4 is stupid. Don't overthink it too much, just assume Bethesda doesn't know shit.
>>
>>320513108
He hid in a giant hole. More specifically a plot hole.
>>
>>320513108
More puzzling is that it made into the final game. Like nobody at Bethesda thought that hmm, the whole premise of the quest is fucking retarded. Or is the quest some kind of sick joke by them? What the fuck?
>>
>>320513420
There's always reasoning for all the "SCIENCE! and giant insects." Just having this shit happen out of nowhere without any explanation when it shouldn't happen is not what Fallout is like.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>320513108
>Ghoul from Fallout 3 says she was just a little girl when the bombs dropped, is an adult in-game
>Ghouls specifically stated to still need food and water, they don't sustain themselves on radiation
>Somehow this kid survived locked in a fridge for 200 years without aging
>His parents who have also been ghoulified are waiting for him in his childhood home
>Jet is a pre-war drug

Perform all the mental acrobatics that you want to to try and justify this, but it's undeniable at a writer at Bethesda took a cursory look at ghouls, said, "Wouldn't this be epic?" and then proceeded to write this shitshow of a sidequest defying even Bethesda's own Fallout logic.

This series used to have its own bible, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1420432122838.png (25 KB, 375x325) Image search: [Google]
1420432122838.png
25 KB, 375x325
>>320513420
>people point out that pre-war jet is dumb
>"myron lied about it or something lmao"
>people point out the lack of robobrains
>"their goo ran out or something lmao"
>people point out the lack of centaurs
>"not enough fev or something lmao"
>people point out the overabundance of power armor
>"pre-war military and brotherhood or something lmao"
>people point out the super mutant cure
>"no but the institute that makes robots can do it cause science lmao"
>now this
Why do so many people insist on defending bethesda's bullshit
>>
>>320517186
DEEPEST LORE!
>>
>>320514583
>The family still talk like there was a big shootout even though you killed the guy way before you were anywhere near their house
>>
>>320513108
Just wait for Obsidion to make it all right in a year.
>>
Fallout has pathetic lore. I don't know why autists sperg so much when it is ignored.
>>
>>320517140
The worst thing about it is that the premise of the quest (a kid gets stuck somewhere when the bombs fall, turns into a ghoul, and the player discovers him and has the chance to reunite him with his family) isn't that bad in itself, however the whole "lol, he's been stuck inside a fridge for 200 years" shit makes it all retarded.
The same quest would have been achieved if the kid was stuck in some sealed basement of some war preparation nut with tons of food (and eventually shit like rad roaches and molerats finding their way inside).
But no, it had to be a fucking fridge.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.