[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started playing this game since I've heard good things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
Just started playing this game since I've heard good things about the expansion from you all, so I figured I'd try it. It's pretty good! Definitely hard as shit though and I'm wondering if saving terry was worth it.

But right now I'm at the part where that gang of five douchebags try to hold you up for your mags. I try to use the firebombs all in one turn to do aoe damage but the leader keeps instant killing Nurn and Terry while the rest stun lock whoever lives. Is it hopeless? Will I feel some hurt from losing 60 mags?
>>
>>320013956
Head slide mah nigga
>>
>>320014704
Does head slide do massive amounts of damage on specific people?
>>
>>320013956
You'll lose everything if you just hand over your stuff, so no, it's worth keeping the titty mags

I had to do like 5 resets to kill those bastards
Keep an eye on the middle boss guy looking behind himself and one of the guys on the right since they do stunlocking and the most damage. Unless you're on pain mode, fight them

If you don't have Terry, Nern, and Olan by this point, then you're pretty much fucked since you need all the damage you can get, and more firebomb chances.

As for Olan, he can hide and use poison arrows to pick the fuckers off

Oh and Terry is sorta worth it, but not really because he gets god-tier skills right at the very end, but other than being a total bro character, he's pretty much a load.
>>
>>320015058
It can make groups of enemies fall, making them unable to attack for at urn.
>>
>>320015227
a turn*

damn
>>
>>320015217
Fuck I don't have Olan. I didn't have enough mags back then to recruit either the wrestler or the guy at the bar.
>>
>>320015058
No, but some of his later skills are somewhat useful, like the heavy drop.

Firebombs + Olan's poison arrows are the best way to win IMO
>>320015227
>>320015324
Not that guy, but it does?

I though only Brad had that skill
>>
>>320013956
Kick those sons of bitches, diesel bombs
>>
I feel like I may have to restart the game just to get the fourth guy. Hell fighting that twisted mutant in the snake infested grass was already hell enough with only three dudes and no firebombs.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.