[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your predictions for the new Sonic multiplat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Sonic.jpg (18 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Sonic.jpg
18 KB, 384x384
What are your predictions for the new Sonic multiplat?
>>
Hopefully better then Lost World was.
>>
I don't know, but here's something regarding the game I posted in another thread:
>If the next Sonic game isn't good, I don't see the series lasting for much longer. If Sonic Team keeps promising us good games and fails to deliver, the series will become a lost cause, there will be an excessive amount of people who will give up and abandon the franchise, and the reputation of the series will become even worse. All that, combined with the fact that SEGA actually had to apologize for the inconsistent quality of the series over the past twelve years, Sonic Team having three years of development on the next game, giving them no excuse for it not to be good if it isn't, and Iizuka's tendency to make bad design-choices, doesn't warrant a good future in the slightest.
>>
I predict Ill enjoy it just like I did with Lost World, Colors, Generations, and Unleashed
>>
File: freedom-planet.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
freedom-planet.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
still going to be worse than this fan game made by a couple furries
>>
>>319721307
Non-existent. It'll be Wii U exclusive. Maybe a shitty 3DS version, but that doesn't make it a multiplat.
>>
Can't believe I'm saying this, but just fucking ripoff Mario! The fans would probably be too stupid to notice.
>>
>>319722110
They literally did exactly that with Lost World. Iizuka is such a Mario fanboy that Miyamoto thinks he's creepy.
>>
>>319721948
>Even Lost World, which was made under some Nintendo partnership bullshit, was eventually made into a PC multiplat
>thinking the next game will be Wii U exclusive with no basis
Maybe if its a Boom game (which theyve confirmed its not) I can see that, since for some reason they havent been putting them anywhere else
>>
>>319723859
>Even Lost World, which was made under some Nintendo partnership bullshit, was eventually made into a PC multiplat
And it had garbage sales, which means Sega is going to be hesitant to spend more budget putting another game on PC. Ever since the Dreamcast died, Sonic games have always done better on Nintendo platforms than on Sony or Microsoft.
>>
File: sa2b.jpg (60 KB, 695x528) Image search: [Google]
sa2b.jpg
60 KB, 695x528
It's gonna be shit because there won't be a Chao Garden.

Pic related is literally the only good Sonic game due to the garden
>>
>>319722110
Because that didn't already happen with LW, and the highly-militant fans of a series with highly-distinct gameplay totally didn't notice?
>>
>>319724423
yup
>>
I doubt Sega is going to make another Sonic console game after all the downsizing and talk of mobile games.

They dont even have any current plans for a new Sonic game and they could of easily cashed in on a Sonic Generations 2.
>>
>>319721895

>A game that plays nothing like a Sonic game
>It has some ramps and the characters are OC donuts
>BEST SONIC GAME EVER MADE XDDD!!!
>>
>>319724724
Yeah, the game was good, and it had some obvious Sonic influence in it, but its pretty dumb to just call every fast-paced platformer a Sonic clone
>>
>>319724660
They'll make a new Wii U and eventually NX game at the least. They're cheaper to make and sell better, so they're pretty much guaranteed profit as long as they're not complete fiascos like Boom.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.