[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't played a good stealth game in a long while. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hairline.png (53 KB, 792x810) Image search: [Google]
hairline.png
53 KB, 792x810
I haven't played a good stealth game in a long while. What's a good stealth game? I wanna do a stealth.

This thread will likely be a stealth and unseen.
>>
stealthy threads are spoilered threads

Dishonored
>>
Styx
>>
>>319719785
i was having a bit of fun with styx. its a good contrast to say, ass creed or mgs where you can just brute force your way through anything that doesnt have plot armor. while you will have objectives to get to, the levels are pretty big and open world style so the options to get from start to finish is kinda up to you and your own cleverness.

you dont even have an attack button in styx, only a parry button which can lead to killing someone, but if you get more than 2 of even the basic guards on you, your pretty fucked if you cant get away.

(disclaimer: i didnt get that far in the game as i was only playing it at a friends house)
>>
>>319719785
Inb4 mgs babies
Thief gold and 2
>>
>>319719942
>Dishonored
Honestly came to post this.

GJ, anon.
>>
>>319720035
>>319720123
I wanna like Styx, but the goddamn collection subquests drive me up the wall. And theyre always in bizarre places.

That being said, its the best stealth game to come out in a long time. And there's a sequel coming out, I think.
>>
>playing mgs 3
>suck balls at it
how the fug do I git gud?
>>
>>319720554
heh, it was that exact feel that made me not pick it up again when i went over to that friends house again. its the kinda thing where i wouldnt be opposed to using a guide to find the collectibles.
>>
File: 1364359011487.png (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1364359011487.png
112 KB, 1920x1080
>>319720712
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Also, you use d-pad to sneak, analog stick is 2 loud
>>
>>319720712
Play on the very easy difficulty, use the EZ gun and feel proud for marginally having to try. Otherwise idk don't get caught???
>>
>>319720712
Remember the basics of CQC
>>
>>319720964
>>319720989
>>319721010
I haven't even rescued the scientist yet because I keep getting spotted and want to do It stealthy, and I'm playing on normal difficulty. It feels like the patrols can spot me from across the map, makes no sense.
Also I'm using the proper camouflage and face camo, my camo index is always 70%+, I don't get it.
>>
>>319721232
You've played 1 and 2, yes?

You didn't start with 3 like a moron, did you?
>>
>>319719785
Actually, I just played Wolfenstein: The New Order and it has some pretty decent, if a bit easy and basic stealth.
>>
>>319721232
Dunno what to say anon? If you want some advice, you don't have to engage every enemy, lying down is insanely helpful, guards tend to only see other guards in danger if they're across the map, tranq everyone.
>>
>>319719785
The first three Splinter Cell games made me feel like a real secret agent.
>>
>>319721232
Camo is useful but don't rely on it. I'm guessing it your first MGS/stealth game. Just stay out of the enemies line of sight.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.