[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here tried Age Of Decadence? It's an RPG set in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: decadence[1].jpg (448 KB, 1657x894) Image search: [Google]
decadence[1].jpg
448 KB, 1657x894
Anyone here tried Age Of Decadence?

It's an RPG set in a post apocalyptic world that is heavily inspired by the fall of rome.

I've spent about five hours with it so far and it's pretty damn interesting.

The only problem is it started development in 2004, 11 fucking years ago, so it kind've looks like crap.
>>
Age of Decadence is fucking awful.
I can forgive it's garbage graphics and poor transitions, but the indie quality maps and map navigation, the boring, simplistic and repetitive boring combat system and the atrociously clunky interface I cannot stand.

It seriously plays like a game released in 1990 and I'm sorry, but that shit just doesn't fly. It took 7 years to develop and this was the best they could come up with, fucking embarrassing.

The writing may be excellent (I cannot confirm or deny, did not go far enough into it), but everything around is is awful. Pretty much every other CRPG released this year is much better than this piece of shit.
>>
>>319580794
Sorry you feel that way brah.
What other cRPGs are you referring to though? Wasteland? PoE? Because if I liked this I'm sure I'll like the others.
>>
>>319580794
Like the 3rd time I've seen this pasta

It's getting stale
>>
>>319581152
LIST OF CRPG'S RELEASED THIS YEAR THAT ARE APPROXIMATELY 100 TO 100000 TIMES BETTER THAN AGE OF DECADENCE:

-Serpent in the Staglands
-Lords of Xulima
-UnderRail
-Pillars of Eternity
-Wasteland 2 Director's Cut
-Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

You're welcome, enjoy the non garbage games over this garbage piece of shit.
>>
>>319581253
Dammnit I ate that pasta right up
>>
>>319581253
Is that the best refutation you can come up with?
>YOU SAID THIS BEFORE SO IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED LEL
Moron
>>
>>319581270
Okay so I googled the very first name in that list and you're really gonna bash AoD for graphics, which is understandable, but give that piece of shit a free pass? That looks like MINEYCRAFTA tryhard2beretro
>>
>>319581579
Age of Decadence's terrible atrocious graphics are the least of that game's problems.

Serpent in the Staglands actually fucking plays good.
>>
I really like it to be honest, mein familium.

I did use a trainer to give myself max speech as I'm really autistic about missing dialogue options in games. Did the same with Fallout 4.
>>
>>319581518
It's literally copy and pasted

Haven't even played the game or care. Just calling you out on being a fucking faggot
>>
>>319581759
I'm sorry I use my time efficiently and have a good post saved up on how terrible this piece of garbage is in case I see threads about it, rather than writing my thoughts on it in a slightly different tone every time I want to.

Dumbass.
>>
>>319581725
That's the thing about AoD though, Fratris.
There's so many hidden skillchecks that one character could never hope to access all of the content. You'd really have to do more than a couple playthroughs to do everything.

Also Feng is a rat bastard.

>>319581675
At least Xulima looks good, might give it a go. Not interested in paying 45 and 40 dollars respectively for Divinity and PoE.
>>
>>319581270

>-Serpent in the Staglands
>-Lords of Xulima
>-UnderRail

You should play undertale if you like indie garbage from devs that aren't even trying anymore.
>>
So /v/, have you pledged the 35 for Torment?
Will it be good?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.