[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never played Borderlands.Is it good and should I get The Handsome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I never played Borderlands.Is it good and should I get The Handsome Collection on PS4?
>>
Not really. 1 is boring, 2 is okay with friends if you don't mind shit weapons, shit bulletsponges and really you need to like farming for the sake of it to even enjoy borderlands.

Pre-sequel was fucking garbage, which was sad because I really liked Athena.
>>
>>318781270
do you have friends to play with and/or have you played a solo diablo game? its better with friends. easily. pretty fun game overall. dont use mechromancer.
>>
>>318781270
It's shit.
But people who like bad games seem to love it.
In short, you do MMO like quests and kill huge numbers of a few enemy types, who don't even bother to react to getting shot.
You get a huge amount of new weapons all the time, but 99% of them are completely useless. It also has retarted game mechanics like dying mode where killing one enemy brings you back to good health, which only encourages exploitation.
The writing and especially the attempts at humor (mostly references, with sources like Minecraft and My Little Pony) are abysmal
>>
The first Borderlands was pretty fun but I got bored and couldn't finish it. The games are "more fun with friends" but I played it with friends too and we both just got bored.

Also you should know the Handsome Collection is just BL2 and the weird "sequel" to 2, it doesn't include the first game.
>>
Only one worth playing is 1. 2 has the worst fucking meme-ridden liberal dick suckng story ever and pre sequel is even worse.

-borderlands fan since forever
>>
>>318781270
1 is kind of boring, bearable with friends though

2 and the Presequel are the same, except they're full of meme references and tumblr shit, courtesy of Anthony Burch

So no, don't get it
>>
>>318782080
This is off-topic, but what happened to the word liberal in America?
It doesn't seem to mean the same thing as in Europe at all
>>
another HD/Remastered/Collection
people that buy shit like that have to die immediately to save videogames
>>
>>318782305
I'm european too mate, it's just that I only ever find use for the word in an "american" sense
>>
>>318781270
its basically diablo but in first person

its not that great but will kill some time if you have friends.
>>
>>318781381
reddit tier opinion
Borderlands 1 is GOTY tier and borderlands 2 is literally same fucking gun every chest no variety
>>
File: 1214345961617.gif (171 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1214345961617.gif
171 KB, 375x375
>>318783305
>Borderlands 1 is GOTY tier
>>
2 is great, I don't know about Pre-Sequel.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.