[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alleria and Turalyon SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: alleria-turalyon-gorgrond.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
alleria-turalyon-gorgrond.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
saw this on MMO Champ

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1912192-major-alleria-and-turalyon-spoilers!

Hello!

This will all be revealed in 7.1 when we learn fate of turalyon.

But first lets go back.

When expansion is released, we have scenario to recover the family heirloom of the windrunners, thas'dorah. We will find alleria is already dead. She has died very recently when we find her and her body is twisted (currently using a nighborne model) and vareesa refuses to believe it is her. This is the first thing we meant when they said 'everything will change' - from this expansion onwards blizzard will be killing off a lot of important lore characters regardless of how loved or interesting they are. more mature themes are coming.

In 7.1 we will finally meet turalyon. He has become a fel-human. right now he is using a vrykul model, i don't know why. turalyon will be a boss in a scenario but we escape before we kill him. he will become the main villain of the later part of the expansion.

In scenario we learn some things:

turalyon and alleria were captured by the legion in outland.

shortly after they were captured, the legion attacked.

khadgar knew one of them was tortured or betrayed the alliance. this is why he never told anyone what happened.

turalyon and alleria visited "countless conquered worlds." they knew it was only a matter time that the legion would conquer azeroth.

they saw other timelines. only one azeroth. azeroth exists outside of time.

turalyon joined the legion willingly.

alleria refused until she became "beaten and corrupt"

alleria joined the legion eventually but she was now insane. not the alleria that turalyon loved. she became the leader of the inquisitors.

turalyon killed alleria. when she discovered her sisters she remember who she was and saw who she became. she begged turalyon to end her life and he agreed, out of love.
>>
turalyon truly believes in the religion of the legion now. he is not insane. unlike most villains he will not demand death and destruction. he will be pleading you to join him and 'save' azeroth.

in 7.2 turalyon will be pulling a lot of the strings. he will butt heads with wrathion once and we will learn once and for all that wrathion is on our side. wrathion will do something to turalyon that starts to 'unmake' him.

when we finally kill turalyon in the last raid he will be very different. it seems wrathion has power over the earthen. turalyon is not compatible with being a fel-human and an iron-human at the same time. this boss fight will be more about putting the hero out of his misery.
>>
sounds retarded, so it sounds like something blizzard would
>>
Metzen does it again bravo

even more hyped for legion now

TOO BAD WE HAVE TO WAIT A FUCKING YEAR FOR IT
>>
>>318768251
you don't have to wait a year for it, expansion will probably be out by may
>>
>>318768601
I will believe that when I see it.
>>
>>318768686
you will see in may
>>
>more Corruption

Dude's a one-note hack.
>>
>>318766803
I doubt this is real, if it is blizzard have gone a new form of retard. Metzentard I would imagine

I don't know how this guy cocks up so hard each expac. This kind of story is also so retarded to tell in an MMO where content is mostly optional, the story gets lost in translation.

He needs to just write a decent villain, not some clichéd edge lord and a decent hero/group of heroes not some mary sue "I win at the last second because muh light or muh love".

Fuck
>>
File: smug hobbit.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
smug hobbit.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>318768601
What will be cut to release it by that time?
>>
>WoW
>Lore
>CORRUPTIONCORRUPTIONCORRUPTIONCORRUPTIONCORRUPTIONCORRUPTIONCORRUPTION
>>
>>318768976
He's actually terrible at writing, guy got so lucky with WC3 on account of the story falls into place only because it's an RTS

Everything is such nonsense, including all Starcraft and Diablo except barring Diablo)
>>
>>318769314
Maybe it's Metzen's way of complaining about blizzard being bought by activision
>>
I had a sex dream about Alleria (Warcraft 2) when I was young. It was pretty vivid. Good times.
>>
>more mature themes are coming
HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>318769603
At this point he's just inserting his fav fetish into whatever he wants.
>>
>>318769314
Not to mention the blatant self inserting as Thrall
>Metzen has a mid life crisis to find himself
>Thrall has a mid life crisis to find himself
>Metzen questions his decisions and broods
>Thrall questions his decisions and broods
>>
>>318766803
>from this expansion onwards blizzard will be killing off a lot of important lore characters regardless of how loved or interesting they are
TL;DR EVERYONE BUT THRALL DIES
>>
>>318771196
>>Metzen wants to bang an orc bitch
>>Thrall bangs an orc bitch
>>
File: 1385647208511.jpg (28 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1385647208511.jpg
28 KB, 375x375
>>318771881
>>
>>318769314
b-but corruption is my fetish... not sure how to feel
>>
>Corruption

So glad I've sat this whole thing out since Pandaland.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.