[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently got back into Bloodborne with all the recent hype for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MartyrLogarius.jpg (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MartyrLogarius.jpg
44 KB, 1920x1080
Recently got back into Bloodborne with all the recent hype for The Old Hunters. I figured I'd work a little bit more on the main game before jumping into the dlc, but holy shit I cannot beat this guy. He's the only boss I've had this much trouble with. Any tips /v/? Also, Bloodborne boss thread
>>
Just parry him
>>
>>318374024
I guess I gotta work on my timing, I keep firing at him to stun him but the pistol doesn't seem to be working
>>
File: you got me e-static.jpg (19 KB, 172x198) Image search: [Google]
you got me e-static.jpg
19 KB, 172x198
Summon someone to help

> Can't beat Logarius on my own
> Try summoning
> Wait ~20 min for someone to help
> A stranger answers my bell
> Charge in, super pumped to win
> Summon does nothing
> I'm wailing away on Loggie
> Summon runs in circles
> Bring Loggie closer
> Summon starts rolling everywhere
> Loggie does sword storm attack and summon dies
> I die soon after
> Fucking wanker
> Later...
> Someone else answers my call
> We gang rape Loggie into oblivion
>>
>>318375004
I'll give it a shot, I took a break from him for a bit
>>
>>318373629
Just in case you didn't realize, you can prevent that large scale sword attack that covers the whole map by attacking the sword on the ground where it was placed. I was having a damn difficult time with this guy before I knew that.
Best of luck.
>>
>>318375004
Its very annoying when summons aren't very aggressive when it comes to killing bosses, since the boss will normally prioritize killing the host it can be really frustrating when you're busy dodging attacks and taking all the aggro while your summon uselessly rolls around attempting to never get hit.

I had that with Ludwig in the DLC, my summon spent the whole fight running around in circles, maybe hit him about 6 times during the whole fight...
>>
>>318376554
Yeah I caught onto that, I keep getting him down to about an eighth of his health and then end up mistiming a dodge or something stupid on my part. It's only a matter of time now before I get him. I tried summoning before my last attempt and but grew impatient.
>>
Another trick is to Backstab him while he's "powering up" for Phase 2.

He's usually immune to bullets (and thus parries), but if you get a Backstab in during his Phase 2 beginning animation this won't be the case.

And after you attach a few times, always roll Forward-Left, to avoid the exploding skull and he'll always backstop after doing that, so you can beat him to it and get easy hits in.

Things that DO NOT work:
> pushing him off the edge, unlike Djura you can just shoot him off.

he looks like the Ice King from adventure time, have fun unseeing it
>>
>>318377975
>Another trick is to Backstab him while he's "powering up" for Phase 2.
>He's usually immune to bullets (and thus parries), but if you get a Backstab in during his Phase 2 beginning animation this won't be the case.

Well that explains why I couldn't stun him
>>
>For every boss after the second one I went online with 2 people and beat them first try
Am I a cancer player, /v/?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.