[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there are people on this board who believe >there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: beware-of-pirates-sign.jpg (221 KB, 1252x690) Image search: [Google]
beware-of-pirates-sign.jpg
221 KB, 1252x690
there are people on this board who believe
>there's nothing wring with pirating
>who believe there not doing it because there a poorfag
>who believe buying games and supporting the devs is wrong
you ruin gaming
>>
There is nothing wrong with pirating.

Gabe was only part right when he said that piracy was a service problem. It is first and foremost an affordability problem.

If people were rich and could afford to wantonly spend money on their hobbies, they will. No one wants a second hand knockoff in place of the real thing. This is true for handbags as well as games where buying the official game usually comes with official service and support perks.

The reason most people pirate games is money. Either it's overpriced to begin with or they can't afford it because rich people are hoarding all the money and opportunity.
>>
>>318249646
i agree that pirating is wring, even though i don't know what wring means
>>
>>318250002
>rich
Nigger, most games cost 60$ if you can't afford that then you shouldn't be a gamer
>>
I agree a 100%, thats why i only pirate EA games :^)
>>
As long as you pay for any firework shows you happen to see
>>
>>318250729
$60? In Australia it's usually $100 and the quality of newer games should put the price at $30, you're not paying for the content and quality of the game, you're paying for the companies brand and the games title
>>
I know its wrong, but I don't care enough to spend $60 on games like fallout 4. Also I don't have an impact on devs as an individual.
>>
Pirate western games
Buy japanese games.
That's how I do it.
>>
>>318250729
60 bucks for the game. $1000 for a PC to run it. Twice that outside of the US. 60 is base game, not including expansions.

>if you can't afford that then you shouldn't be a gamer
Retarded sentiment.
>>
>>318252238
weebs do not deserve to live
>>
>>318249646
I agree with all three.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.