[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw playing Strange Journey for the first time >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437266668142.jpg (8 KB, 186x214) Image search: [Google]
1437266668142.jpg
8 KB, 186x214
>tfw playing Strange Journey for the first time
>it's literally Undertale with a better story and much better gameplay
>>
>Strange Journey
>Trained marines travel into an alternate dimension encroaching on the Earth to find a way of preventing it
>Guided by the three wise men so they can choose a destiny of either killing all the demons, fusing with the demons or killing the mother of earth

>Undertale
>A dumb kid falls into a hole and makes friends with monsters because he's a dumb kid
>Guided by an evil spirit you have the choice of killing literally everything ever, being trapped forever because a flower took some souls or uniting monsters back with humans.

Yeah I guess they do both have monsters that you can choose not to kill, great observation OP. Oh and if I spoiled the end of SJ for you, eat a dick.
>>
>>318184862
>if I spoiled the end of SJ
This was the first thing I read, almost got me like those Adachi fags
>>
>>318185179

Oh sorry anon I guess I shouldn't tell you that black man dies and comes back as a neutral zombie, the blonde chick sides with a dick angel and becomes the final boss of Chaos and that the mexican man fuses with his demon and becomes the final boss of Law.

Also the little girl is Lucifer.
>>
>>318185378
You forgot ng+ you nignog
>>
>>318185662

Hey he's got to enjoy something.
>>
Are you retarded or what? They're nothing alike.
>>
>>318185378
Fuck, I saw "black man dies." Oh well, at least I didn't like him much. Why do you hate me anon? If it makes it any better, I don't think Undertale is a very good game.
>>
>>318185893

I hate you because this thread is worthless and mem aleph is behind everything,
>>
>>318185893

littlegirlislucifer

blondebitch=chaosfinalboss

jimenez=lawfinalboss
>>
>>318185893
You deserve it because of how shit this thread is.
I think Undertale is pretty fun though not even comparable to how good SJ is on any front other than music.
>>
>>318185893
You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1439680903374.jpg (44 KB, 610x387) Image search: [Google]
1439680903374.jpg
44 KB, 610x387
>>318186030
Well that's two for three

>>318186150
>>318186268
But I'm not falling for it this time
The SMT fanbase is very hostile. I guess I should have learned my lesson when I made that P4G thread.
>>
No anon, Undertale is just a shitty Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
>>318186702
We're not hostile you're thread is just shit and you avoided reading this because you think it's a spoiler but what you don't realise is that lucifer is the little girl
>>
>>318185378
I enjoy you autists 'spoiling' the end of SMT games, that small tidbit of information that is supposed to reward you for wasting your life on simplistic tasks. Keep grindin'.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.