[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this an accurate description of the current state of video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 960x1600
is this an accurate description of the current state of video game development?
>>
yeah let me show u
*unzips dick*
>>
>>345455704
No.

This would be better:

>Mr Developer, we are interested in vidyo games, but our young culture these days revolves around memes and stupid one shot jokes. (Note, there is a wide group of people here)
>NO, MR DEVELOPER, YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PANDER TO ME. (A lone /v/irgin)
>I have decided that I will make money by appealing to the masses.
>NO, I WILL NEVER EVER BUY THIS VIDEO GAME, ENJOY GOING BANKRUPT.

Video games have changed, and things in general have changed. You can learn to get over it, or appropriately seek things that you enjoy.

I've bought maybe a total of 10 games beyond 2010, and all I do is replay classics and games I love while keeping a sharp eye on new releases, both indie and triple A. Games like Grimrock 2 are games I love, so I buy them, and ignore anything else I don't like.

Video games aren't a secret club, much to everybody's dismay, but thinking you have a say in a now mainstream market is hilarious. Get over yourself.
>>
>>345455704

In the west maybe. In the east they're actually smart and dont listen to their women.
>>
Not really. I think that's more apparent in movies actually. In videogames it tends to be minor stuff for the most part, which don't really effect the game itself and doesn't alienate the main consumers too much. What example are you thinking of?
>>
>>345455918
whoa....
sexist and racist much????
damn....
makes u think huh?!
>>
>>345456046
suck my cock dude?
>>
>>345455704
normalfags and SJWs have killed gaming in general.
>>
Developer should say "Dedicated fans will buy our shit anyway so lets not bother catering to them when we can attempt to capture a new market as well as our old market/"
>>
>>345455918
*grabs you by dick*

back the fuck off???
>>
>>345456163
WOW
you really ARE a piece of shit human garbage????
shocking!!!
>>
>>345456504
dont forget to respect our veterans
>>
>>345455704
The 4. picture is missing..
where the developer starts thinking of how to make money instead and invests into mobile games
>>
>>345456163
Did you just assume it's gender?
>>
>>345456643
i wish you nintentoddlers would stay on neogaf
so annoying.....damn....
>>
>>345456714
>he only calls guys dudes

Spot the misogynist
>>
>>345456714
This is illegal in my state, I could get him extradited and sue him for such an attack on my identity!
>>
>>345456580
semper fidelis & god bless my man
>>
>>345456763
What are you talking about?
Stop imagining things you fucking autist
>>
File: game devs appealing to sjws.jpg (656 KB, 454x5957) Image search: [Google]
game devs appealing to sjws.jpg
656 KB, 454x5957
>>
>>345456870
You tell him, he/she/animal/it.
>>
>I feel like this depiction of _____ is offensive
>oh shit oh damn we'd better change it to appeal to the call of duty audience
>CENSORED? I'M GOING TO BOYCOTT
>Sales are unaffected on both sides, nothing changes except the addition of censorship
>>
>>345456832
Cis scum
>>
I don't really know any examples.
>>
File: Fight.png (334 KB, 559x386) Image search: [Google]
Fight.png
334 KB, 559x386
>this thread
>>
>>345456937
filename should be renamed to trying to appeal to /v/ instead.
>>
>>345457337
fucking this
god damn you people are pathetic
>>
hahaha ms paint :)
>>
>>345457729
Isn't it great how something so simple totally devastates and destroys the opposing argument? Legendary skills.
>>
>>345457883
xD
>>
>>345456021
underrated post
>>
>>345457337
>>345457573
evaxephon pls go
>>
>>345458616
uhhhhh.....
who???
>>
>>345459431
Google retard
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.