[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 231x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 231x326
Post the absolute worse game you have ever played.

Pic related. Hugest let down of my life, 1st one is in my top 10 too.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 460x215
Probably gonna get hate for this, but it was my first witcher game. It looked and played womderfully but I've never played a game so unrewarding.
The quests were actually fun to do, but they gave no rewards once you hit a certain level like level 5 or 6. They gave me like 10xp when I would need 10k to ding.
Also the fucking text size everywhere was so small it was unreadable. That is my biggest peeve about the game.
Also it took FOREVER to ding. I put like 10 hours in and only got to 7.
Also most gear looks the same to me. And even at 7 the gear I found wasn't as good as my starting gear.
The plot was nice, the side quests were actually really good, the combat was amazing but the game was too unrewarding for me.

I wanted to enjoy it, I really did. Maybe when I get it on PC I'll look for mods that fix all the problems.
>>
That game came out?
>>
>>345202918
But that didn't even come out yet
>>
Probably the uncharted series as a whole, played through all three because of an agreement with a buddy when he bought his PS4. It was so unapologetically mediocre that I couldn't believe it, the writing fucking included. I had nothing good to say about any single part through out the whole series. The difficulty was so fucking abysmal that we played on the hardest available difficulty on each game and it was still a god damn cake walk.

and everytime I try and think that any of them are worse than the others I remember something about another one that was worse.
>>
Skyrim
>>
File: Vesemir.jpg (14 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
Vesemir.jpg
14 KB, 250x300
>>345203207
That's why people say to play the first game first. Once you see how bad the graphics and gameplay are, you'll go running back to The Witcher 3.
>>
>>345203298
Son... I have some disturbing news for you.
>>
>>345202918
>>345203207
>>345203680
I own all of these games, they aren't that bad.

Another game I own is Assassin's Creed Unity. While the indication to parry is less obvious than Black Flag, the real problem is that even if you parry the attack of one enemy, another can stab you in the back during the animation. Running away only attracts more enemies, which causes the original problem much faster.
>>
>>345203207
>The quests were actually fun to do, but they gave no rewards once you hit a certain level like level 5 or 6. They gave me like 10xp when I would need 10k to ding.
Yep, that's how it works. Just some pocket change and maybe a crappy sword. Worst part is that the developers didnt intend you to do many sidequests. If you actually complete most of them you'll very quickly outlevel the content and have to slog through low-level quests.

>Also most gear looks the same to me. And even at 7 the gear I found wasn't as good as my starting gear.
Witcher gear is the only good gear in this game. Everything else is just vendor thrash.
>>
>>345204954
>Witcher gear is the only good gear in this game.
Really? Before mastercrafted (lvl 34) the witcher gear seems really underwhelming compared to the brown items.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.