[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other games let you overthrow kingdoms and steal their women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Little King's Story.jpg (21 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
Little King's Story.jpg
21 KB, 189x266
What other games let you overthrow kingdoms and steal their women?
>>
>>344776435
Those fuckers at XSEED need to stop teasing the pc port and actually give a release date.
>>
>>344776435
How is this game?
>>
>>344778737
Not OP, but it is in my top Wii games and one of my favorite games of last gen. The boss fights vs the various kings were a highlight for being chaotic and epic. Having a soundtrack of remixed classical music really adds to the punch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2bFsJFts4

The kingdom-building portion was also a lot of fun as you got to build up your kingdom, conquer new territories, and churn out peoples to fight and build for you (loved the touch of people walking around in funeral garb when one of them died - made you keep things together to preserve lives, on top of needing high-level citizens with various strengths to push forward into other kingdoms).
>>
>>344776435
Sauncho was so wise in the hard mode.

His wisdom changed my life.
>>
>>344776694
Will it be a PC port of the lame Vita version, or the charming Wii version?

My gut tells me the lame Vita version, because of course the game with the shittier art would get ported.
>>
>>344779810
The vita art was even more offensive than the chibi robo sequels.
>>
File: 52646801.jpg (110 KB, 809x458) Image search: [Google]
52646801.jpg
110 KB, 809x458
>>344779810
They stated it would be a remake of the Wii version with slightly higher res graphics
>>
>>344779282
Man, LKS was so fun. Shame cing went under.
>>
>>344776435
New Little King Story
>>
>>344780026
I'm glad to hear that, but uh, pic... unrelated?
>>
File: 5248654824.jpg (134 KB, 809x458) Image search: [Google]
5248654824.jpg
134 KB, 809x458
>>344781227
I meant to post a picture from the original but i misclicked and put an image from New title king story.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.