[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good mobile games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: merch.png (46 KB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
merch.png
46 KB, 506x900
Apart from Pokemon GO, what would you recommend to others?

pic related, comfy game
>>
People who use pokemon GO are retarded.

Yeah, go ahead and let that company have full access to your email, texts, location, bookmarks, etc.

I can't believe so many people here hated the xbone because it had an always on camera but very few people here care about an even more massive intrusion on their privacy because it's pokemon.

You guys are retarded.
>>
>>344756031
What's the game?
>>
>>344756752
Merchant, it's a sim game where you recruit heroes to go on quests and fetch some items either to be crafted into weapons, armors, potions or to be sold to a random guy for a small amount of time or for a special customer that gains XP

Game is rather slow paced since it's all about fetching and crafting but the UI looks good (they added different merchants/shops later). The core game is absolutely free and there is no need to put any money into it, but if you want to pay and help the developers you can unlock inventory slots or different shopkeepers at your leisure.
>>
>>344756031

>pic related,comfy game

And I am fucking supposed to know the name why?
>>
I tried that game before and it sucked. It's like the very early stages of an Early Access game, at least I hope it is.
>>
>>344757110
I'll check it out, thanks.

Game-wise, I mostly use my phone for GBA and DS emulators, so I'm not sure what actual mobile games to recommend. Star Wars Commander is kind of decent though, one of the better clash of clans clones I've seen
>>
>>344757265
when? it's been releasing updates frequently with new stuff and bosses to fight
>>
fallout shelter is alright, pretty much an ant farm
>>
finished You Must Build a Boat the other day
It was ok
>>
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is pretty decent.
>>
>>344757521
I really liked that game until it corrupted my save. Couldn't be arsed to go back to it after that
>>
>>344757521
game gets really bloaty after building every room

stopped it with the new craft update
>>
>>344756031
>that
>comfy
You're better off with Shop Heroes
>>
File: 1463684125455.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1463684125455.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>344756165
>uses google
>uses 4chan
>uses smartphones
the biggest retards by far are people like you.
its impossible to avoid being data mined in this day and age unless you really go out of your way to do it.
>>
Soda dungeon! Super fun, and I rarely see people playing it
>>
File: 1320170100950.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1320170100950.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
Mortal Kombat X Mobile is alright, even if there's not a lot to do in there.

Marvel Future Fight is the best Marvel mobile game, with lots of characters and shit to do, though sometimes paywalled.

HIT(Heroes of Incredible Tales) is pretty much the same as MFF, except it doesn't have Marvel characters, has deeper gameplay, and Unreal 4 grafix. The story is alright, too.

Lost in Harmony and Cytus are the best rythm games i played on phone, though the former only has 13 songs and is harder to play full without paying; while the latter is easy to pirate and has 210 songs, and 2 difficulties.

And lastly, there's Implosion, which in itself is an alright hack n' slash, but compared to the rest of the mobages, it's pretty much the best action game in the library, with mech designs that look like they're out of a Kojima game(there's even a Donna Burke song at the credits).
>>
File: IMG_0449png.png (282 KB, 286x477) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449png.png
282 KB, 286x477
>>344756031
Hey, nice. I even shilled that game on here at least once.

I'd recommend... Dungeon of the Endless, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Never Gone, Bit Dungeon II, Liberation Maiden, Mage Gauntlet, Wayward Souls, Implosion, Darkstone and Warhammer 40k Deathwatch. Some of those might be iOS exclusive.

>>344758273
I detest the WB mobile fighting games because holy fucking shit they are shallow as all hell. MKX was the worst because they REMOVED moves so you have even less to do during a fight, all the games are just there to push freemium card collecting and pay2win shit and it's super apparent if you cheat in any of them. Nice graphics tho.

>Implosion
my man

>Marvel Future fight
I will say it is the most surprisingly generous free2play game I've ever played. It relies very very little on "premium roulette" bullshit and more on just normal grinding, there's almost always a reliable way to get any hero. Though one-off mostly, the game also loves to give out free biometric selectors for all sorts of shit. I've got a max rank Captain Marvel (who isn't even available from story missions) and I've only spent $5 to get her Ms Marvel costume. I also managed to get my other favorite Marvel characters in their own teams at 3-5 star ranks without spending money. Shame they introduced characters like Carnage that are exempt from biometric selectors but still, this game is a million times better and more fair than that steaming lump of dogshit that is Contest of Champions (where characters only come from random roulettes).

Future Fight also gave me a huge boner for Carol Danvers, why is she so hot?
>>
>>344759072
>MKX was the worst
I know that the game is shallow as fuck, but i like really like MK and i've been playing for 8 months or so, so i can't bring myself to stop now.

Also, Final Fantasy Record Keeper is actually more generous than MFF, though the gameplay is shallower and you rely a lot on gacha bullshit.

I also forgot to mention Asphalt 8: Airborne, which is really hard to keep advancing after a certain point without paying, but it has great grafix and is a better racing game than most console stuff nowadays.
>>
>>344759842
I mean I get the appeal of WB's mobile fighters, they look really nice and they get constant content updates. It's just, like, what do you do? What actually do you do outside of the card collecting? During the fights you can block, punch, you used to be able to hard punch before MKX and you use super moves. I got a powered up Reptile card and upgraded it some and steamrolled fights so utterly I realized the stats of the card are more important than any of the gameplay. The biggest challenge I had in these games was the WWE Immortals even fighting skeleton Triple H, and even at its most challenging it was just alternating between blocking their attack and hitting a combo to build meter. Like... there's no gameplay! None! It's not there at all! That really got to me after a while.

Again, part of the reason I like MFF is because you can grind out for almost any hero and not have to rely on gacha shit.

Asphalt 8 is rad, I play it. I don't even care about getting other cars or progressing, I played it on my ipad with a PS3 controller and it was fun just going fast and listening to licensed music.
>>
>>344760234
>I realized the stats of the card are more important than any of the gameplay.

This is true for the most part, but a fast hitter like challenge Johnny Cage or Liu Kang can still fuck anyone up above it if it also has a block breaker card. Like i said, i play it more out of habit than actual enjoyment.

Maybe i should uninstall it and go back to Asphalt.
>>
>>344758192
I tried but it keeps on crashing after ads play and breaks the game so I can't launch it anymore.

>>344756031
Good Pizza is alright.

A Dark Night is a nice text based town builder/manager.

Planet Regeneration Story is also another nice God game where you help the world nourish and grow in the style of ActRaiser

I play too many fucking games.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.