[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this port worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 150696-Half-Life_(USA)-5.jpg (59 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
150696-Half-Life_(USA)-5.jpg
59 KB, 640x908
Is this port worth playing?
>>
lol, didnt know that shit actually existed
>>
>>344634159
>Half-Life
>good
FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.
>>
>>344634420
Shit pasta is shit. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>344634159
Yeah, it has an exclusive co-op campaign, there's even a hidden level where you both play as Vortigaunts
>>
>>344634159
Well, sure. Though you could just download the mod that introduces PS2 port's 3D models to the PC version, and then grab the mod that recreates the co-op campaign.

>>344634318
it was my very first PS2 game.
And it felt fucking NEXT GEN back in 01.

>>344634487
That's actually a cheat code, and it allows you to play the ENTIRE game as Vortigaunt.
>>
>>344634159
>playing FPS games with controllers
Why?
>>
>>344635972

Why not? It's not like its a tactical super precise fast shooter. I wouldn't play counter strike on console, but old school shooters like duke nukem and half-life have always worked great on console. New doom also plays great on console, though i haven't played multiplayer.
>>
>>344635972
Actually Half Life is one of the few games on PS2 with keyboard and mouse support
>>
File: modelviewer.gif (29 KB, 469x540) Image search: [Google]
modelviewer.gif
29 KB, 469x540
>>344636116
>has hitboxes so you need to be precise
>the game is fast paced so you need fast reactions
>>344636172
Even cellphones can play this game.
Why not just playing it on a toaster?
Still, its a good way to enjoy the game, and not fight with the controls.
>>
>>344636338

The precision and speed is nothing on the level that is a problem for console controllers.
>>
>>344634420
This would be funnier if it wasn't getting posted to death straight away. Seriously, I've seen it like 3 times in 5 minutes.
Though in fairness it wasn't funny the first time.
>>
File: 1406070798965.jpg (234 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1406070798965.jpg
234 KB, 500x738
>>344636534
>a problem for console controllers
I remember the torture it was playing games like blood money on ps2.
Requiem in the most part because you are forced to a chaotic firefight.
>>
>>344634159
You can buy HL1 for pennies and run it on a fucking dishwasher. Why would you even fucking bother?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.