[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ tell me if this game is shit or not, I trust your opinion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: website_preview_1200x630[1].jpg (323 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
website_preview_1200x630[1].jpg
323 KB, 1200x630
Hey /v/ tell me if this game is shit or not, I trust your opinion.

I tried it a bit and my friends tell me it gets better but so far I think it's dogshit.
>>
File: 1466122473593.png (67 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1466122473593.png
67 KB, 1000x700
Reading the steam reviews has me to believe the current game is in beta, with the cap being 25. Sure there's capture-able, ride-able, bro-able monsters, but storage for these pets is limited, and only to be expanded through cash shop (as well as general inventory space).

End game currently is simply getting BiS gear and upgrading it to higher grades. Upgrading is like Rift where the higher you're upgrading the smaller chance of successful upgrade. Once beyond a certain point, failing an upgrade takes you back to the bottom of whatever tier youre at.

Ex. +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 then +6 to +10, failing drops you back down to +5. But you have consumables that increase success chance.

Since the current cap is only 25, people are reaching it in a couple days. Once the game launches the cap will be raised (not sure how high) but with it all the rest of the game's content becomes available. So players currently grinding for best gear and pets right now are wasting their time due to level 26+ gear/pets trumping the shit out of previous levels' content.

Play it, have fun for a couple days, hit 25 and then wait for release. Based on your experience, play on release or not. Korean F2P MMO.
>>
>>344444963
If you don't like it, don't play it.

But I am curious to know why you don't like it.
>>
>>344446664

they let you release pets so you can tame more but for some godawful reason it costs more the higher level they are
>>
File: 1289135940739.jpg (110 KB, 1010x1036) Image search: [Google]
1289135940739.jpg
110 KB, 1010x1036
>>344446989
It's very laggy, I don't know if it's the beta servers or if the game is unresponsive by design

I picked Tank and I feel like I've no control over my skills, sometimes they chain together fast, other times they take 3+ seconds to activate
I don't know if it's the animations or what

Also I feel like the most useful thing I can do right now is spam the first skill the game gave me at the tutorial. I tried blocking with the active block but there's so much lag and it takes so long to activate it's basically useless.
>>
>>344447393
When you installed the game it should have gave you two options on your first start up(I believe). One of them was for the lag issues. Do you remember if you are using it or not?

There is no ani cancelling in this game and only the chain skill can combo into each other. But some of them have the ability to be used faster when you apply the requirements from the description of the skill.

I've played it and to me it's pretty standard mmo with generic classes. The Mounts and mounted combat is what the games all about.
>>
>>344449372
Yeah I selected it, then I read it changed my entire Windows install to send TCP packets differently

Shit, there should've been a warning
But people say it's not a big deal, it usually helps in all games like WoW etc too.

But yeah the gameplay was just very laggy for me maybe it's the weekend I don't know
>>
>>344447393
>>344449674
I have a level 14 guardian at the moment, and I've had the same experience with the odd lag between skills. Sometimes it's smooth and responsive, and sometimes it takes a couple seconds between each attack.
>>
>>344450187
So it's a class thing?

What else did you try?
>>
>>344451449
Not him. I too notice this. I think it's a class bug or something.

I tried Berseker and it felt much better.
>>
>>344452656
My friends play Mage and uh, I don't remember

Can we do dungeons without me playing tank?

Other people in MMOs are mentally challenged we're not gonna find a tank
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.