[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can i expect from this ? also vita or ps4 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
what can i expect from this ?

also vita or ps4 ?
>>
>>344286719
the games already out, it's a pretty solid jrpg with fairly good story that ramps up around half way though with the main idea being you solve cases involving digimon. Music is good as fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9ETluhpxEI. can no longer get the shit in the picture anymore since pre-order jewish tactics. platform does not make much difference, depends on preference .
>>
i think vita would be more comfy.

so you can have only one digimon or can you build a team ?
>>
>>344287626
you start with one and to get more by creating them after you fill up a data bar to at least 100% up to 200% for better starting stats, the bar is filled up on a individual basis for each digimon type you encounter with the higher up ones taking more encounters to fill the bars. You can of course digivolve the digimon you already have once you have the right stats to do so. You can use up to three digimon at once along with having reserves you can switch them out with in combat, you can also have hundreds of digimon stored at the data center where you can set them to train in certain attributes or even have their data consumed which effectively deletes them in exchange for exp which you only really do when you have extras from filled up data bars. You can rename them if you want and also dedigivolve them to get better stats or to go for another digimon type. The system is pretty robust overall.
>>
File: Male_Nuclear_Inspector.png (343 KB, 859x861) Image search: [Google]
Male_Nuclear_Inspector.png
343 KB, 859x861
>>344288393
sounds nice ty anon
>>
>>344289195
it's on a massive sale right now too if I remember right, lilithmon a best mon, aim for them first
>>
qt grills

It's called Cybersluts for a reason
>>
Expect yuri and mindless grind.
>>
>>344286719
a best girl named Nokia.

spending several hours save-scumming in order to avoid spending several dozen hours grinding.
simplistic combat.

a strong compulsion to catch-em-all.

an amateurish localization job.
>>
>>344289195
you'll need these: imgur.com/a/W6AQw
>>
>>344286719
>blackagumon
WE
>>
>>344289195
Another game mechanic I think is cool and relevant to your question is party memory.
You can carry up to 11 digimon at once, but each takes up a certain amount of memory depending on species, which is limited.
Your memory limit increases from story progression and side quests, as a way to prevent you from evolving all your digimon as early as possible.
>>
>>344290220
Nokia is shit tier
>>
>>344286719
I hear it looks worse on PS4 because of the lack of AA on a blown up screen.

It's pretty good if you like digimon. If you don't it's just an okay jrpg.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.