[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team Fortress 2: The Meet Your Match Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: needo.png (3 MB, 1889x994) Image search: [Google]
needo.png
3 MB, 1889x994
http://www.teamfortress.com/meetyourmatch/
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>344034658
rip tf2 2011
>>
File: 1465499758959.gif (41 KB, 413x334) Image search: [Google]
1465499758959.gif
41 KB, 413x334
>Literally just competitive mode
>>
>Matchmaking is also changing the way TF2 can be played casually. Now, instead of jumping randomly into an in-progress game, you'll be matched into an unranked 12v12 game with players of similar skill. This means no more auto-balancing—you'll be playing a match from start to finish, with actual winners and actual losers.
>We've also introduced a leveling stat: the more you play, the more you level up, and you can accelerate your leveling by earning points in-game. Have friends? Play on the same team every time simply by inviting them to your party.

What the fuck is this cancerous shit.

>Muh competitive mode
>Muh community maps
It's shit. TF2 is dead to me.
>>
Welp, we already knew that.
but
>Day 2 Coming Soon
HYPE
>>
>>344036785
Community maps have consistently outshined Valve maps for years now.
>>
>tf2 already ripping off overwatch lmao
>>
>>344036983
>Community hats
>Community weapon skins
>Tickets, crates and contracts
Yay for day 2
>>
>>344037171
We already know it's a massive rebalance.
Probably nothing community related, we had the Mayflower update a month ago.
>>
>>344036785

>literally league of legends simulator: whoever plays alone gets stomped endlessly edition

glad I dropped this turd
>>
>>344037382
>a massive rebalance
You mean they will nerf the Engineer even more for "muh competitive balance"? Wow. Can't wait
>>
>>344037891
More like "stripping Soldier of his deific status"
The Engie is fine as it is.
>>
>>344037891
>nerf engie
but anon, they made all his constructions build up faster and allowed him to move faster while hauling during the tough break update
they didn't nerf him at all
the pyro on the other hand...
>>
They're pretty much obligated to shit out half-assed updates just to keep their "economy" alive.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.