[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
video game ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0512r.png (1 MB, 1080x1069) Image search: [Google]
0512r.png
1 MB, 1080x1069
A real life puzzle video game
basically you order a game and its a puzzle and all the game gives you is a hint
you take it and travel around the world finding more clues about the video game mystery... the first person to solve the puzzle wins not only 1 million dollars; but they also win the rights to become president of whatever video game company they choose
i got this idea from a book i am reading
also no you cannot hack the game, they track everyone who ordered the game and as soon as you hack it you get assassinated. same with pirating
>>
File: mewtwo feb6 2011.png (315 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo feb6 2011.png
315 KB, 500x700
>Pokemon game
>starts off with a guy telling the story from searching for Mew, capturing it, and cloning it
>all the while, pictures from the events are shown in the background
>when game starts, you're a young Mewtwo in a test chamber
>the training part of the game is done as the scientist's first test of your powers/skills
>shortly after that's done, it skips in time, to the day Mewtwo breaks out
>you have to use your psychic powers to fight your way out of the pokemon lab, and scores of guard pokemon
>once you've gotten out, you need to find someplace safe to hide
>final boss of the game is Red or Ethan
>>
>>344000940
why not just make a good game instead
>>
>>344000940
>cicada 3301
>>
>>344000940
>Americans
>>
>>344000940
try sending a job application to gearbox, they are looking for talented writers like you
>>
Get out of here, Peter Molyneux. Go make money with your 'social experiments' elsewhere.
>>
>>344000940
So I pay money for the privilege of paying more money to travel around the world, not actually enjoying the cultures and places I'm visiting, but instead spending my time figuring out a puzzle, all for the miniscule chance of getting a job that I'd probably get fired from within days because since I have no background in business at all the stockholders and board of directors would have me removed. Sounds like a waste of time and money.
>>
File: 1466067884906.jpg (47 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1466067884906.jpg
47 KB, 474x474
>>344000940
>travel around the world finding more clues
>going outside your house
>>
Why is no one talking about the OP pic? What the hell is this?!

tbqh I would try this if it werent for the eggs
>>
File: hodari_etu_220516jm_uu.jpg (320 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
hodari_etu_220516jm_uu.jpg
320 KB, 1024x624
>>344003703
looks like hamburger, but not quite sure
also this is "hotdog" from finland....
>>
>>344003903
mamma mia this looks great
But this looks more like a meatball sub or something
>>
>>344000940
that sandwich looks good
>>
>>344003903
what units does the scale use
>>
>>344005253
grams, 1613g, 1.6 kilograms
>>
>>344000940
Submerge your boiled eggs in cold water for a few seconds straight after cooking to avoid the unpleasant looking greying of the yolk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.