[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Garrosh lived at the end of mists only to die off at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15
File: 1449094971063.jpg (194 KB, 1024x1433) Image search: [Google]
1449094971063.jpg
194 KB, 1024x1433
>Garrosh lived at the end of mists only to die off at the start of WoD to be used as a shitty plot point to tie into the expansion
>Guldan lived at the end of WoD only to die off at the start of Legion to be used as a shitty plot point to tie into the expansion

How is Legion not WoD 2.0? Content is already being cut left and right and we're getting more excuses than ever. When players address their concerns its nothing but radio silence by the devs.
>>
>>343879898
>>Garrosh lived at the end of mists only to die off at the start of WoD to be used as a shitty plot point to tie into the expansion
>>Guldan lived at the end of WoD only to die off at the start of Legion to be used as a shitty plot point to tie into the expansion
yeah I've noticed this too, this is pretty bad
>resurrect guldan so he can survive WoD and die in the expansion after that
that's why I was against rezzing Illidan too, he's probably gonna sacrifice himself at the end of Legion anyway

>How is Legion not WoD 2.0?
it is, and I've seen it coming, but blizzdrones can not be reasoned with
>>
File: 1322707732399.jpg (33 KB, 317x466) Image search: [Google]
1322707732399.jpg
33 KB, 317x466
Try again later
>>
>>343879898
The thing is, I don't give a shit how they fuck up the lore anymore, I just want a comfy MMO to rot my brain on.
>>
>>343881468
fuck off troll
>>
>>343881557
this

who gives a fuck about the lore read a book lmao
>>
>>343881329
there are blizzdrones that actually like sylvanas and jaina
they really can't be reasoned with
>>
File: 1408044579496.png (2 MB, 1090x1577) Image search: [Google]
1408044579496.png
2 MB, 1090x1577
>>343881468
You mad?
>>
>>343881868
>killing off one of the few level headed leaders of the horde
literally why?
now he is a troll and trolls never fucking die no matter how many gods kill them, but still
>>
>>343882037
because nobody liked him
>>
>>343881868
is that from some gay rule 34?
>>
>>343879898
>Content is being cut left and right
The only cut content I've heard is the island, which had an outline on the PTR but they decided to change it since we're already getting almost three zones of elf ruins.
>>
>>343882037
They're restarting the war. End of expansion Jaina will nuke a horde city and Genn will condone it. Sylvanss will respond in kind by starting to move South, despite Baine, Saurfang, and Lor'themar telling her it's stupid.

By then Sylvanas will be Garrosh 2.0, but this time it'll be Death Magic instead of Old Gods. But don't worry, Jaina and Sylvanas will survive since they still have to meet a 'named female character' quota.
>>
>>343884517
they cut a whole zone
with the promise that "you'll get something cooler" and then in a year you'll hear "we never said we promise"
>>
>>343879898
Legion is exactly wod 2.0, and they already said they're not going to release a new expansion every year anymore ( they haven\t anyway they think that didn't seem to work out ) - so we'll be stuck with legion for a while.

100 - 110 takes 15 hours if you play it casually.
>>
>>343885462
So the island. The one they said would pretty much be elf ruins. In the expansion where we're already gonna get elves out the ass.

Yeah they can probably pull something better. Wrathion's been moved to who knows where, Illidan still hasn't been found AFAIK, Maiev has been found but not a lot will be done until Illidan pops up, Genn and Sylvanas are still butting heads, and Bolvar's getting real interested in the world now that the ice stone has melted.

We don't need more elves.
>>
>>343881752
>not worshiping Dark Lady
we gota worgen mongrel here boys, and all worgens are furry.
>>
File: Nm1yQpv.jpg (836 KB, 2292x3056) Image search: [Google]
Nm1yQpv.jpg
836 KB, 2292x3056
>>343885547
Getting your Artifact fully powered will apparently take months.
>>
>>343885547
I was playing 8-10 hours every day for 3 years to see everything vanilla and TBC had to offer/exhaust all the content. You must be legally retarded if you think that Blizzard or any company of the size/level of polish will ever cater to that part of their audience again.
>>
>>343885783
>So the island. The one they said would pretty much be elf ruins. In the expansion where we're already gonna get elves out the ass.

Look.
First of all: Fuck you. Fuck you for being such a suck-up Blizzdrone.
Second of all, if more Night Elf ruins are such a bad idea, why the fuck were they the ones who pout out the idea? They presented the name of Thal'dranath a year ago at Gamescom 2015. They, and nobody else. Now, all of a sudden, it's just not a good idea? They couldn't have thought of that before?
Third of all, if you scrap a whole zone, and you want people to believe that they will definitely not fucked over again like it happened with Farahlon, they should present whatever they have planned to replace Thal'dranath with. Instead all they did was say "it's gonna be replaced with something cooler, trust us". And this company deserves no more trust at this point.
>>
>>343886165
>pout
put*

>not fucked over again
*be
>>
>>343886165
>Why put it up in the first place
Oh I don't know maybe because it's a fuckin' Elf expansion. Even then it was a bit weird as I recall, since they showed the island on the map there but on the actual site it wasn't. It was always meant to be patch content.

>Show what's going to take it's place
Despite how pants on head retarded lore is, people still like it, and if they go and say 'Oh yeah Bolvar's gonna drop in to say hi' or 'You're gonna help stop Maiev from killing Illidan'(God I fucking hope not) then all it does is get people either over-hyped or upset they know it's coming already. By saying it'll just 'Be something cooler' it just shows that they're putting something else in and that it'll be different from the two and a half other elf zones we're getting.
>>
>>343887014
>Oh I don't know maybe because it's a fuckin' Elf expansion
dude you've gone full retard
>why would you want another elf zone, there are already 3 elf zones
>then why did they plan to have another elf zone in the first place
>cause it's an elf expansion
you are literally bending over backwards to find excuses for this company
you are the very definition of a blizzdrone
how does their cum taste?
>>
>>343885034
>Saurfang

why him? he been chillin doing nothing for 2 expansions now.
>>
>>343885547
>>343885939

If Blizz will come up with good story that make you invested Im gonna be playing way more than just to see max level.
But I also want them to make openworld content harder, WoD was like that until I got my hands on gear form heroics and raids(I know its the point, and I like idea of being so powerful that I manage to pull that group quest alone) but I long for game challangeing me like it use to.
Also NO FUCKIN FLYING. WoW felt so much bigger without it.
>>
>>343887518
>Illidan is the box art
>Demon hunters are Elf-only
>We got ancient night elves
>We got elf ghosts
>We got corrupted elves
>We got demon-infused elves
>We got new black elves
>We got new black elves turned into freaky grey vampire elves
>We got those snake fuckers who used to be elves
>We see the bitch who used to be queen of the elves WHILE WE'RE AN ELF GHOST
>Part of the story is literally tracking down and elf to help fight the Legion
>End game content is elves
>One of the opening raids is elves
>The other opening raid's last boss used to be an elf

Meanwhile the other, non-elf zones pretty much are self-contained.

Blizz just realized they were going into elf overload with this shit and went to turn it down a bit.
>>
>>343887807
Saurfang becomes the new Orc leader. People are also theorizing Sylvanas steps down after the expansion and Saurfang takes his rightful place as Warchief.

He's actually a bit involved in the pre-patch event, too, since each zone that's getting invaded has someone pretty much shouting out orders. He's the guy for Northern Barrens.
>>
>>343888206
I was about to ask what happened to vol'jin because I know nothing of legion

;_;
>>
>>343887809
Gear drops now vary a lot with ilvl. IIRC, it's possible to straight up gear for Heroics doing World Quests, and from there you'll still be running World Quests for stuff like Legendaries.

They're doing the same thing as WoD for flying except starting it early this time, and making it a bit easier. The achievement currently gives a mounted speed buff throughout the new zones, but flying is to be put in a later patch.
>>
>>343888043
>Blizz just realized they were going into elf overload with this shit and went to turn it down a bit.
so back to the original question, why did they introduce the zone a year ago in the first place?
are they that stupid?

the answer is no
when they introduced the zone they intentionally had 2 maps, one which had the zone on it, and one which didn't
they had a map with the zone on it at the presentation. yet did not say a single word about it
this was done in order to put the idea into people's heads that there will be 6 zones in Legion, but without having to actually deliver it
they could easily just say that they never announced it and that people were jumping to comclusions and that just because there was that zone on the map doesn't mean it was gonna be in Legion and that it was the players own fault of interpreting it that way
now they outright said the zone is not gonna be in Legion and that they have cooler plans
they didn't even outright say that there will be a different zone instead, just that there will be something "cooler"
typical vague blizzard language
now they will either say that what they planned didn't work out and that it was better this was "trust us" or that some other feature is what they meant with the "cooler" thing, like facebook integration or whatever. and that they never said "we promise"
either way, you are not getting a 6th zone goy
mark my words, screencap this
>>
>>343888421
He gets wounded during the Broken Shore event and 'dies'. Just like the Warchief Saurfang theories people are thinking he might have faked his death to go and try to pull the remnants of the Troll Empire into the fight.
>>
>>343888532
We would be getting a MoP 2.0 electric boogaloo with that. Feels like Horde will be sitting on the sideline this expansion
>>
>>343888453
Within half a week of the site going up they confirmed it would have been patch content, since everyone was wondering why the Site map didn't have the island. That's the reason they didn't say anything about it you idiot. They were a bit on the fence to use it and at that time it was good to go, but later decided against it AND MADE SURE TO TELL PEOPLE so they wouldn't get all up in arms about a Farahlon 2.0.

The difference is that they actually did talk about Farahlon, whereas all we know about Thal'dranath is that it would be an island with elf ruins on it.
>>
>>343888920
>Implying one of the reasons WoD sucked wasn't the lack of Troll Raid

Also one of the zone stories focuses a lot on Sylvanas and Greymane going at each other again, with players following close behind.
>>
>>343881329
I know it's going to be shit, but I want to play with Demon Hunter for a few months before I fuck off. Stop pretending like you have it all figured out.
>>
Not yet it isn't, anon.
>>
File: vo.jpg (47 KB, 551x461) Image search: [Google]
vo.jpg
47 KB, 551x461
>>343881868
Oh, hey.
>>
>>343888943
>They were a bit on the fence to use it
hahahahahaha
but that sure didn't stop them from showing the map with it on and suggesting that it will be part of the expansion
oh they sure were on the fence about it
but now they are sure about it NOT being in the expansion
cuck
>>
>>343889293
>cuck
And that's when I stopped.
>>
File: hulkedguldanLowQualityEffect.jpg (778 KB, 2985x939) Image search: [Google]
hulkedguldanLowQualityEffect.jpg
778 KB, 2985x939
>>343879898
Dont forget that they establish early on that if you're demon or part demon, you dont really die when you die. Rather your spirit escapes and reforms a new body later on.

In other words, Gul'dan is coming back.

>>343881329
Funny thing, many of my old friends who still play WoW, have canceled their legion pre-orders as more information has come in.

>>343888437
Already confirmed that flying wont come at least untill the second raid patch. So no, its early, nor is it easier since the flying achievement is part one of who knows how many.
>>
>>343889069
I missed the usual troll raid. Always dropped the best looking stuff
>>
>>343889576
>Funny thing, many of my old friends who still play WoW, have canceled their legion pre-orders as more information has come in.
understandable
>>
>>343889606
Trolls are just cool.
>>
>>343889576
>you dont really die when you die
A writers dream really. You will never write yourself into a corner where you're forced to permanently kill off a character in order to stay true to the lore or the personality of the rest of the cast. It's lazy as hell but that has always been Blizzards MO.
>>
>>343889576
Oddly enough, some of my friends actually did pre-order after playing a bit of thr PTR.
>>
>>343879898
gul'dan's a raid boss this time around, plus he raised the temple of sargeras and opened a demon portal to azeroth, which causes several major lore deaths. not quite as shoehorned as garrosh.
>>
File: 490279.jpg (278 KB, 1452x951) Image search: [Google]
490279.jpg
278 KB, 1452x951
>>343889680
Aw yes, the Worf's of the setting. A race who has never done anything but have minor victories and build up, followed by having their collective asses kicked in time and time again.

We already knew their history was one of fucking up. But even the chronicles book just points out how what bits and pieces we didnt know of, were the trolls getting their asses kicked even further.
>>
>>343889919
Well they look cool.

Also,

>Fel Cordana armor

Ugh that's such a neat set. Too bad it doesn't drop.
>>
>>343889919
nice armour, what class?
>>
>>343890038
It's a dungeon boss. Fel-corrupted Warden. No, it does not drop.

Unfortunately...
>>
File: 1466446068552.png (17 KB, 629x464) Image search: [Google]
1466446068552.png
17 KB, 629x464
>>343879898
>final boss got killed in a quest
>>
File: 510618-holy-dreadlord.jpg (158 KB, 1600x480) Image search: [Google]
510618-holy-dreadlord.jpg
158 KB, 1600x480
>>343889868
Well it's very clear they only did this to bring back Illidan. Who is being written up to be one of two things (maybe both)

Either:
1. He is being groomed as the physical vessel for Sargeras' spirit. That is to say, future "Corrupted Illidan" raid boss
and/or
2. Second in command of the Army of the Light.... which is led by Turalyon who is somehow thousands of years old.

>>343889881
Correction. 1 confirmed death: Tirion Fordring. Two potential.

Varian dies, but he apparently does so holding off a demon army and we dont know if we get the body or not. So, look forward to corrupted demon warlord Varian.

Vol'Jin dies, but apparently he prepares for it somehow and blizzard uses voodoo as a dues ex machina mechanic.

No one else dies.
>>
>>343890134
more like in a cutscene
>>
>>343890126
>Wardens are now allies with the Demon Hunters and they never explain this.

Seriously, fuck blizzard.
>>
>>343890242
varian's body is found, and you're speaking straight from the narrow corridor of your ass. ysera dies, and 90% of the cinematics aren't in yet to prevent spoilers, but it's likely that guardians of the grove die as well. there's likely to be a few more deaths as the cinematics are rolled out, so pay attention to those.
>>
>>343890242
The 'Demon's come back' thing sort of makes sense looking at a bit of lore. Turalyon's a bit weird, the only two ways I think it could work would be he's the reincarnation of some ancient Titan warrior, or that there's some kind of time mumbo jumbo going on in the Twisting Nether.

I'm also fairly sure we have Varian's body, it's gonna be buried in the new Park, but Vol'jin's still in the air.
>>
>>343881752
Jaina has actually been a decent character since she's allowed to actually fuck up and have flaws
Sylvanas is one of the big 3 worst things about warcraft together with Thrall and Malfurion
>>
>>343890446
Ysera is corrupted and the fight against her doesnt end in her death unless it was changed.

Did they also change the broken shore finally? Last I did it, it ends, a cinematic is supposed ot happen but it wasnt done yet, and Varian is dead and you see his closed coffin and its implied he died holding off the demon army.

And whoopty do on the guardians bit since Tyrande herself killed four of them in WC3.
>>
>>343890382
Wardens in general are still a bit reluctant. It's Maiev who let's them out, and that's purely out of desperation.

It's like Paladins working with Death Knights. They don't really like each other but they're able to sort of work together.
>>
>>343889576
>Gul'dan is coming back

He says, without any idea on how the encounter ends, much less how the Mythic encounter ends.

Archimonde is confirmed super dead and is not coming back, who's to say we're not doing the same to Gul'dan, Balnazzar and Kil'jaeden?
>>
>>343890567
We have Varian's body just as much as we have Vol'Jin. All we see of them is a coffin.
>>
>>343890779
shame what happened to Maiev, she was the last night elf around
now we're left with nothing but purple cheerleaders
>>
>>343890446
Ysera's 'death' is a bit strange, but a lot of the Wild Gods are getting corrupted and maybe 'killed'. Either way, Cenarius has died before, and Goldrinn was killed in the original War of the Ancients before being brought back in Hyjal. Ursoc probably isn't axed for good.
>>
>>343890774
but it does end in death, it happens at the end of her quest chain
>>
>>343890901
She is coming back. If anything I hope she puts an end to Illidan's whole 'champion of the light' thing and kills him again.
>>
>>343890850
I don't think Anduin would be affected by this as much as he is if Varian didn't have a body there too.

Vol'jin is the only one up in the air specifically because we haven't verified the messages from PTR and we know he has some sort of deal with Bwonsamdi, the Darkspear guardian of the dead.
>>
>>343891087
she'll come back, try to kill illidan and then get raided for her pants and you know it
>>
>>343890901
Races are so homogenized for gameplay reasons and Blizzard not giving a fuck.
>>
>>343891057
Then why is she around during the Xavius fight?
>>
>>343890826
Archimonde only dies because he throws us into the twisting nether for his fight. So unless that happens three times they arent going to die.

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=105503/guldan

Unless it changes for mythic, he has the potential to come back.
>>
>>343879898
>new devs read old code
>don't understand how shit works
>"just make it work guys lmao " t. metzen
>??????
>LEGION HOYPE
Incompetent. That happens when you hire people over their grades and working years and not what they've actually accomplished. Fucking hacks.
>>
>>343891057
Not only does she appear later, but those connected to the emerald dream have a tendency to be revived later.
>>
>>343891175
And why does the Twisting Nether perma-kill demons? Because overwhelming fel energy presence. Sorta similar to, oh I dunno, the corruption of the Eye of Aman'thul and fucking Sargeras himself reaching through the Nightwell.

>Unless it changes for mythic
Which it will, because it's a final raid boss. Blackhand only got away with no bigger changes because there was nothing to add, he's just an orc.
>>
>>343891156
thing is the night elf issues started way back in vanilla and if that hadn't happened we might have still had our savage amazons
>>
File: 1467212658765.gif (3 MB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
1467212658765.gif
3 MB, 480x369
who care about the story, blizzdrones will buy it no matter what, they just want to grind the same raid and collect gayass mounts
>>
>>343891428
Thats not why they die in the nether. They pretty much die because its the concentration of nether energy that birthed them in the first place.

It has to be nether energy specifically. It has to be that location specifically. This has been established.
>>
>>343891428
Gul'Dan isn't the final boss for the Nighthold
>>
>>343879898
>Garrosh lived at the end of mists only to die off at the start of WoD to be used as a shitty plot point to tie into the expansion

a shitty plot device is all Garrosh has ever been

>BC
my people are corrupt monsters, boohoo
>wrath
I hate humans even though I've barely encountered any
>mists
I'm going to become a corrupt monster

I dont even remember what the fuck he was doing in cata. probably more retarded shit.
>>
>>343891497
this
>>
>>343891718
In cata he was an inexperienced leader thrust into his position completely unprepared and trying desperately to make it work.
He was actually a promising character back then, real shame he went full corruption in mists
>>
>>343891583
Yes he is, what are you smoking.
Elisande is the penultimate boss, and there is no one past him. They're not even letting people test Gul'dan, which is what they have been doing with final or secret bosses in the past.

>>343891570
Nether energy doesn't exist anymore, it's just "fel" now. A massive concentration of which is, supposedly, enough to destroy their souls now. It's basically a cop out to make it easier for them to kill demons now. There's no reason why they couldn't just have you fight all 3 Legion Lords in the Nether, but that'd be lame, so they go with this instead or have Illidan/someone else discover another way of killing demon souls. The Nathrezim that Illidan killed when he destroyed their planet aren't coming back either, for instance.
>>
>>343879898
>How is Legion not WoD 2.0?

It adds a new class, which, if nothing else, means it added more to the game than WoD ever did.

Cata and TBC too.
>>
>>343892009
None the less, Gul'Dan uses high concentrations of arcane energy in that fight.

Though yeah it is a stupid cop-out since any high ranking demon would themselves be a high concentration of fel.
>>
>>343891583
yes he is
>>
>Gul'dan makes WoD's lore somewhat acceptable and fun to progress through
>Makes grom his bitch

>Dies at the first tier in Legion.

Atleast he will be a Raid boss.
Unlike nerzhul that got killed in a fucking dungeon...
>>
>>343892368
>emerald dream relegated to a single fucking raid

It's like they don't like money
>>
>>343892368
Gul'dan was also one of the best parts of the new movie.

Having a bad guy who's evil just for the sake of being fucking evil is somehow refreshing.
>>
>>343892448
That raid is also massive, taking people all over Azeroth. A bit of Val'sharah is supoosedly linked the the Emerald Dream too.
>>
>>343879898
>Content is already being cut left and right and we're getting more excuses than ever

The only content that has been cut is Thal'Dranath, and unlike Tanaan and Faralohn which were quietly and basically unaddressed till months later, they immediately said a replacement was being worked on. They also promised 3 raid tiers.

At this point they have at least verbally committed more than they did with WoD, where as WoD they just kept quiet. If it truly is WoD 2.0 they have lost any "good faith" they have left because now they've come out and promised this time specific content at the threshold of release (rather than announcing content at the announcement of the expac and quietly and conveniently stop mentioning it as the expansion drops)
>>
File: 125125125.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
125125125.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>343892461
Yeah, Gul'dan is a good character in a sea of shit.
I would do the same thing he did if i found out i was around a bunch of stupid dindu niggers.
>>
>>343892589
>massive
>7 bosses
>>
>>343892592
In those interviews other devs said 2 raid tiers, other stated it wasnt decided yet.

So yeah, there is very little communication going on at blizz HQ.

>>343892592
They're more verbal but they tend to just keep telling players to deal with it. Or in the case of PvP, the head dev just whined about how hard it is to balance and how its not going well.
>>
>>343892657
>Yeah, Gul'dan is a good character in a sea of shit.
he's not
he's a bad character in a sea of shit
>>
>>343892889
Still prefer him over DINDU NUFFIN I WILL REDEEM MYSELF Illidan.
>>
>>343892735
I meant spacially ya nerd. We're going to Girzzly Hills, Thundrr Bluff, Moonglade, all over the place.
>>
>>343892949
But Illidan didnt do anything wrong.

Like even in TBC we were never given any reason to fight him.
>>
>>343892889
OFFICIAL DECENTLY WRITTEN WARCRAFT CHARACTERS POWER RANKINGS:

1.Cairne (for being dead longer and less ruined than anyone else and not having a half-assed redemption or corruption arc, while also not being a retard like Uther or Garithos)

POWER GAP

9001. Everyone else
>>
WoD = Orcs
LegiĆ³n = Elfs
>>
>>343893171
The player characters are required to be good guys. Problem is every BC villain had Captain Planet villain tier motivation.
>Vashj wanted to drain all the water from Zangarmarsh and hoard it for some reason
>Kael wanted to drain all the energy from Netherstorm which would hurt nobody
>Illidan was supporting both of them, using slave labor, and trying to fuck up the natives in order to take over Outland completely
>>
File: 12151.jpg (22 KB, 224x311) Image search: [Google]
12151.jpg
22 KB, 224x311
>>343893171
>M-muh dindu nothing characters
Yeah, it got old.

At this point i just want some motherfucker to kill everyone in azeroth and then kill himself.
>>
>>343893218
Rexxar is also pretty good and remains unruined despite being in WoD.

disclaimer: i don't raid or dungeon and only pvp so i didn't see shit from rexxar after leveling
>>
>>343893664
i would love it if all lore characters died and were replaced by players
just imagine the nerdboner someone could get being warchief for a week or so
>>
>>343893550
the even bigger problem is that illidan is against the burning legion but we killed him before going back in time to kill kiljaeden
>>
From which clans did the orcs in Thralls horde come from at the end of TFT-Start of vanilla?

Frostwolf, Warsong, Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand, Burning Blade?
>>
File: 42367347.jpg (26 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
42367347.jpg
26 KB, 312x312
>>343893809
Yeah, please.
Let me kill Thrall and Jaina with my own hands.

I can't even stand looking at these two.
>>
>>343893994
Thrall's horde was basically whoever he and Grom could find hiding in the Human lands so probably a bit of everything. Burning Blade was confirmed in vanilla at least.
>>
>>343893994
frostwolf & warsong
>>
>>343893809
if ashran has taught me anything
>ugh warchief sucks
>LF leader anyone wanna step up
>can we revolt now????
>fucking warchief cant even lead we havnt even taken exodar
>>
>>343894054
you will probably be able to kill jaina
>>
There's actually a plot in WoW? I thought that you just go and hack shit and then at high level you hack each other.
>>
File: Z8VO9.jpg (78 KB, 965x824) Image search: [Google]
Z8VO9.jpg
78 KB, 965x824
>>
>>343895362
gr8 b8 m8
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.