[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop shitters from picking this Taiwanese piece of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Hanzo_portrait.png (389 KB, 579x669) Image search: [Google]
Hanzo_portrait.png
389 KB, 579x669
How do we stop shitters from picking this Taiwanese piece of SHIT every damn game?
>>
>It's a 2 Hanzo and Widow on Attack episode

EVERYTIME.
>>
File: awfully familiar.png (118 KB, 698x258) Image search: [Google]
awfully familiar.png
118 KB, 698x258
stop making threads faggot
>>
>>343848910
>Pick Hanzo on Hollywood defence
>Shitter tells me to switch to a useful Hero
>This cunt is playing Tracer
>Sit at the door by the big gate
>No one can get passed the archway because they get killed by me
>Get POTG and gold elims
>Ask the Tracer if he still wants me to switch

When will the Hanzo is bad meme end?
>>
>>343851415

Never. We got the League community and we're going to have to accept that.
>>
>>343848910
>Taiwanese
>>
introduce a samurai character that's even more weeb than genji, while being easier to play
>>
>>343850781
I had that in one of my ranked matches.
>>
Be a high enough rank in competitive that you stop running into them.
>>
>>343848910

>Japanese
>loner personality
>shouts 'cool' stuff when he uses his ulti
>sniper character

Did Blizzard intentionally make a character that was completely useless when played by shitters, but give him all the features that would attract shitters?
>>
File: blooming with rage.gif (113 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
blooming with rage.gif
113 KB, 200x226
>Gibraltar attack
>obvious Hanzo main, uses one of the dumb wolf legendaries, has some weeb name
>every time I get killed by him I watch his killcam, he's just tossing arrows in the general direction of the team, somehow hitting me for 200 damage when he nicks me in the foot
>uses his free play of the game coupon every three seconds because he builds ult so fucking fast

I probably could have done more about it, I acknowledge that, but for christ's sake why was I the one person he killed. I watched one killcam where he hit our Zenyatta square in the face, didn't kill him, then hit me in the leg and dropped me from full health, and I was Soldier 76.

I eagerly await the official comic where Hanzo commits sudoku and he stops being in the game.
>>
>>343856182
>he's just tossing arrows in the general direction of the team, somehow hitting me for 200 damage when he nicks me in the foot
I hate this so much, how the fuck do these retards get so many kills this way?
>>
>>343856269
Because the arrow hitboxes are the size of fucking trees.
I'm never gonna complain about the Huntsman ever again, at least that doesn't do a billion damage on fully-charged bodyshots and Sniper doesn't have INFINITE ammo.
>>
>>343848910
We could start with you going back to /pol/.
>>
BUFFS AND FIXES FUCKING WHEN
>>
Dang it, how do I stop being so mad at this game? Feels like I'm doing good, then people get mad I'm not their pocket healer.

Every time I turn around, they're all dead.
>>
>>343856734
And just like the huntsman it's easilly out classed by the rifle and is much harder to use consistantly.

Honestly why are you running down a corridor when hanzos spamming arrows through it?
>>
>>343857052
You have to get the "I don't care and I'm just here to have fun" mentality. You can still be competitive but you have to just say, "okay no that's not going to bother me". Works really well for me, only thing keeping me sane.
>>
>>343848910
>lew ga wakkatekiga koraw

rice field ass motherfucker
>>
>>343857052
>get fucking mad because some shit head team mates are playing badly
>win
>cant feel good because it felt like we lucked out
>>
>>343857236
Well generally where the Hanzo is shooting is where the payload is. I don't have that much of a choice if I wanna push the thing, doesn't help that good flank routes exist on maybe three maps.
>>
>>343848910
Make him actually Taiwanese. He's only picked because he's Japanese.
>>
>>343857620
>get mad because our team comp sucks
>say we need to change some of this
>get blown the fuck up all the way to last point
>defend the last point for 8 minutes
>kind of feel bad about the comment but I was still right
>Suddenly remember that the first point is designed for offense to win and last point is designed for defense to easilly win
>>
>>343857052
I find playing Mercy enjoyable and when I have a team that actually makes sense and understands they need to help each other I usually have good games. It's the games where we have two Gengis Hanzo a soldier who spends the whole game sprinting back etc. that I get shit talked for not healing just because they're spamming "I need healing". I usually don't get salty in pubs but I hate getting heat just because we have a shitty comp that is impossible to support.
>>
The Halloween skins will be grand.
>>
>>343848910
Snipers always attract shitters in video games. Try Dirty Bomb, I guarantee the guy at the bottom of the scoreboard is playing the sniper
>>
>>343848910
>Now entering Ilios
>Prepare to attack
>XxX420DarkSnipez666xXx switched to Hanzo (was Reaper)
>>
>monkey is chasing my mercy
>turn around to shoot the fucker the moment I hear him
>mercy starts panicking and ignores that she can fly towards me
>kills our medic but I kill him right after
>WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT ME!
>goes on for an entire round complaining and avoids me, I can feel the seething anger coming from her when she begrudgingly heals me
>>
>>343858648
>Try Dirty Bomb
>Nobody is on the scoreboard because everybody stopped playing months ago
>>
>>343851415
hanzo is the guy that fucks me the most
arrow hit boxes so fucking big and he shoots so fast

needa a fucking nerf
>>
>>343858860
I wouldn't know, I stopped playing months ago
>>
>>343856269
>>343856182
>he's just tossing arrows in the general direction of the team
I mean, he has infinite ammo, why wouldn't he just keep shooting in your direction?
>>
>>343858086

>Join attack
>pick pharah
>three genjis are picked
>lucio suggests at least one go tank but they stay
>figure we're going to lose but at least I'll get to practice my aim
>round starts and its full RULES OF NATURE
>whatever defense the other team tries to put up is either sliced to bits or blown apart by my rockets
>complete stomp

I have never been more surprised in this game.
>>
>>343859340
Sometimes people pick genji because they're actually good at genji.
>>
>>343858738
>fly to a winston to heal him
>as soon as i start healing he jumps away before left shift refreshes
>left in the open alone
t-thanks
>>
>>343859448
goog genji is so rare but fucked my team so hard whenever we meet one
>>
>>343859987
if he can land all 3 shurricans consistantly it's pretty much game over.
>>
File: 1390270920521.png (18 KB, 330x439) Image search: [Google]
1390270920521.png
18 KB, 330x439
>>343851415
>playing on Hollywood attack
>guy picks hanzo
>here we fucking go
>he ends up carrying us hard
>>
>>343851415
Dude wat? Anyone thinking snipers are bad? One of the more annoying characters if you ask me.. but tolerable enough.
Glad Widowmaker got her nerf, if you ask me.

>>343859340
Sounds like fun, I wish I was actually good at Genji. I don't play him since I try to not force my team to suffer my enhanced shittyness when I pick him.
>>
>>343859987
A genji that can consistently land headshots is pretty much the only solo carry character in the game.
>>
>>343850947
Man, that korean girl's Zarya is fucking amazing.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.