[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I NEED AMMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: re5.jpg (335 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
re5.jpg
335 KB, 640x738
I NEED AMMO
>>
>>343820802
Seriously though the AI in this game is actually pretty good and what did you expect her to do without ammo?

Now Resident Evil Revelations has some shitty partner AI.
Why did that game even have a partner anyway?
They do no damage and there is no co op.

I guess they felt obligated to include it cause it was good in the other games?

Revelations 2 AI wasn't that great either but at they did stuff and had a point because of some actual co op too bad no online co op that would of been interesting in that game with all the stealth stuff.

ORC had shit AI the worst even but that didn't even need to be said
>>
COME ON
>>
>>343821569
OKAY
>>
SHEVA
CHRIS
SHEVA
OH KAY
>>
>>343821569
I CAN'T RIGHT NOW
>>
WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS
>>
File: 1238286928226.jpg (242 KB, 562x750) Image search: [Google]
1238286928226.jpg
242 KB, 562x750
coop was fun

fuck the black bars in splitscreen mode though, wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>343823208
Yeah i just started co-op today and i remember on the ps3 version being full screen.
>>
>>343823208
It's to maintain the aspect ratio of each player's screen, isn't it?
>>
>>343824829
yeah. I don't care the reason, black bars are never acceptable. They should just decrease the FOV or something if they think it gives the player too much of an advantage. Who cares about having too wide a screen anyway, it's only offline coop. They should've just split it horizontally since you hardly look up/down anyway
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.