[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i buy the new doom? tried the demo and i can see its fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: doom-ps4_m64g.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
doom-ps4_m64g.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1044
should i buy the new doom? tried the demo and i can see its fast and fun to play but i cant stand that you have to be a fucking master chief clone and i dont like the killing animations...those 2 points are the only things that keep me from buying it, also how are the other weapons? they feel nice or nah?
>>
File: riptear.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
riptear.jpg
81 KB, 1024x576
Do it, it's a fucking blast. Play on the hardest difficulty.
>>
>"Hurr New Doom is a clone of a Doom clone"
You don't say..

Anyways, go for it.
Game's great and blends enough of the classic mechanics with newer shit.

Weapons are pretty satisfying, I'm only halfway in but I'm really surprised by how long this game is for a shooter. They also do a good job pacing out shit to make sure that you are constantly experiencing new things.

This is a nice change of pace as plenty of FPS games will just hand you all the unlocks within the first few hours and then you'll be left repeating the same shit with different enemies until the credits roll.

I'd get it while it's on sale, especially since it hasn't been cracked to pirate yet.
>>
>>343794338
not anymore you shouldn't
>>
>>343794338
>master chief clone
I'm never really this guy, but how old are you?
>>
>>343794338
Just try it. I love the game, not as much as the originals, but it's definitely an 8.5/10. This and wolfenstein: the old blood are my favorite games from this decade.
>>
>>343794338
I like it. I enjoyed my play through of it. It was better then what I was expecting specially when you compare it to the multiplayer.
>>
>>343794338
do it, its extremely fun
the level you played in the demo is honestly the weakest; you get a ton more mobility and guns that absolutely mulch demons

the hell levels are the best hell levels of any game i can recall
>>
>>343797871
>>
>>343794338
It's really boring and there's nothing but glory killing throughout 10 hours.
Doesn't have any personality, there's no challenge even on highest difficulties unless you start gimping yourself, plus it's not Doom, is a shooter made by Doom fanboys.
Few story there is is pure cringe.
>>
>>343797985
neither is my favorite of the decade but they're definitely 2 of the best fps games released over the last generation of consoles.
>>
>>343794338
If you do end up buying it, I recommend play on nightmare, one of the main issues I had with the game is that it actually gets easier the further along you get
>>
Get the fuck out undecisive cunt
>>
>>343801770
THEN BUY MY GAME
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.