[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pirated this game and have played it for 5 hours or so Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57 KB, 292x414) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57 KB, 292x414
pirated this game and have played it for 5 hours or so

Does the gameplay change much? Because the game is becoming repetitive and the story is not intriguing enough to carry the boring gameplay and time-vacuum crafting system
>>
If you've played 5 hours of it you've played all of it OP.

If you don't like what you've seen so far you won't going forward either.
>>
>>343738589
I haven't played any of the DLCs but in the base game no. I remember feeling really lethargic towards then end because every single fight was feeling the same. If the story doesn't suck you in you're not going to have a fun time.
>>
This game is best enjoyed if you actually immerse yourself in the role of being a Witcher. You're an itinerant monster-slayer-for-hire, traveling around looking for contracts and using your skills to defeat monsters. Play on at least hard difficulty, then you will need all your skills, signs, potions and oils to defeat the monsters, all of which require different tactics. Trying fighting a wyvern or noonwraith just spamming fast attack on any difficulty higher than normal.

If you can't roleplay or immerse yourself in the game's setting and world, you won't enjoy it. I for one love the Witcher stories and games, so I love roaming around as Geralt taking Witcher contracts. For those with no imagination, there's always assassin's creed or call of duty (which I also enjoy, but for different reasons).
>>
>>343739515
>Trying fighting a wyvern or noonwraith just spamming fast attack on any difficulty higher than normal.

That's when you have to spam fast attack AND Quen.
>>
>>343739515
>For those with no imagination, there's always assassin's creed or call of duty (which I also enjoy, but for different reasons).

Almost thought you'd make it through your entire post without something like that. So abrupt too, it's as if you were moreso angry that you made such a long post that you felt like trying to spite me? Or were you angry at the start, lightened up while reminiscing about roleplaying a witcher, then remembered the anger you had when you decided to make the post? Which is it?
>>
>>343738589
Depends, what difficulty are you playing on?

Because that's going to affect how much you actually have to make use of your shit to win.
>>
>>343738589
>Does the gameplay change much?
Nope. What you've experienced so far is all the game has to offer. The story is great, but the gameplay is pretty lacklustre.
>>
I enjoyed it OP. You have to turn the difficulty up and immerse yourself.

idk what else to tell ya
>>
i treat it like a storybook that you can go into and explore
>>
Nope. Might as well delete it and just not make any more threads like this OP. Thanks and good luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.