[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mobile/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: nintendo-2ds-red.png (233 KB, 405x465) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-2ds-red.png
233 KB, 405x465
I'm going to buy a 2DS soon. What games should I get? Keep in mind I never owned a DS.
My list so far is:
Chrono Trigger
Ghost Trick
Ace Att and Ace Att III
Pokemon HG/SS
Pokemon XY or Sun Moon
Fire Emblem Fates
Ocarina and/or Majora

What am I missing?
>>
File: 1440568131370.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1440568131370.gif
2 MB, 468x278
pls
>>
>>343733173
Monster Hunter 3/4/Gen
If you put effort into getting into it, you will have hundreds of hours of fun with or withot a group of friends. Multiplayer is pretty easy and fun to get into for the most part with randoms.
Etrian Odyssey 4/Untold/Untold 2
You can find these in the eshop usually on sale for around 10-15. Play on expert (aka the original difficulty) and you'll have yourself a decent rpg challenge or extremely difficult experience if your new to rpgs.
Mario, Donkey Kong, etc aka first party are always solid games for the most part and will always be decent fun even if it feels childish.
>>
castlevania games
rune factory
advance wars
mario kart
animal crossing
>>
>>343736298
RIP engrish.
Bravely Default and Second are also decent rpgs but second was a letdown with that translation.
Fates may or may not be a huge waste of money. Mediocre story. No jap voices. That fucking dlc price driving the cost for the whole game to around 100 if you want all 3 paths not including dlc maps and stories. Lol censorship meme. It's still a decent game though.
>>
not op but im looking at games now. How are the crystal chronicle series for thr ds? Worth trying out?
>>
SMT Series (Strange Journey, Devil Survivor Overclocked, IV)
Persona Q
Etrian Odyssey IV
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Fates
Stella Glow
Tales of the Abyss
>>
>>343738191
fun but simple

it's one of those games that's designed to be played with other people so it's mostly a pretty generic ARPG, but it's still fun IMO
>>
File: 1385798645257.png (1 MB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1385798645257.png
1 MB, 1980x1080
>>343733173
The world ends with you. One of my top 10 favourite games
>>
>>343733173
>I'm going to buy a 2DS soon
Do yourself a favor and shell out at least for the standard 3DS, not as good as the XL but still, as someone who has every variant of the 3DS sitting next to me, the 2DS is the most garbage piece of shit Nindy has produced in a long time.
>>
>>343739398
It was meant for toddlers and 7 year olds, of course OP has to get it. He might break the original's hinges from dropping it too much
>>
>>343739398

I can vouche for that. It also gets no dual analog support for games like mh4u and the up coming mhx
>>
>>343739398
Is it really that bad?
I have one because I was too cheap to pay for a normal one and I have no troubles using it.
>>
animal crossing new leaf
super smash bros
monster hunter 4 (probably should wait for generations though)
pilotwings
>>
>>343738976

This. TWEWY is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
etrian odyssey 4 is great
>>
>>343738976
can you emulate this on 2ds
>>
>>343733173
just get a 3ds instead fampai
>>
>>343739912
What about if I don't give as fuck about MH, or the new 3ds exclusives? Are there any flashcart issues with using a 2ds vs a 3ds/3dsxl/n3ds, as for less than half the price, the 2ds is way more attractive.
>>
>>343739398
Fucking this.
The fucking mushy buttons pissed me off moreso than I even expected, and the L and R buttons feel like the spring in it will break out at any time.
>>
>>343733173
I too got the 2ds because i wanted to play the games for cheaper, and i just feel embarrassed to take it with me anywhere.

but yeah get Monsty hunty, it's literally the only game you'll ever need
>>
>>343745061

if no and you just wanna crack it for games, I guess.
>>
File: 4-chan-angry-feels.jpg (98 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-angry-feels.jpg
98 KB, 633x758
>tfw want to buy a 3ds XL but too afraid to try jailbreaking it cause im a pleb
>see guide on youtube, takes like 15 minutes
>see the pastebin on /vg/, it's a fucking novel and just reading everything takes 2 hours
>>
>>343747143
>being afraid of your own stupidity
How do you get yourself behind the wheel of a car or take a step outside your door without collapsing into a quivering pile of wasted potential?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.