[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this fucking downgrade. How is it still acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1467425030560.jpg (1023 KB, 3769x6410) Image search: [Google]
1467425030560.jpg
1023 KB, 3769x6410
Look at this fucking downgrade.

How is it still acceptable for companies to gut the product this badly after the fucking trailers? Is there any hope left for a good berserk game?
>>
>>343478434
berserk will never be adapted into anything of value because no one trying to adapt it can find a creative way to turn it into anything good

berserk is so long and poorly paced and has such absurd highs in the series that the only good anime of it is the original 1998 series that most people find boring. they had to have god awful 3d cgi for the films in order to even come close to the crazyness in the manga.

now you have the shittiest looking CGI anime coming out alongside a musou game that looks atrocious from the trailer. creative bankruptcy.
>>
>>343478754

I'll adapt Berserk in a nice game anon, you'll just have to wait.
>>
>>343478754
>they had to have god awful 3d cgi for the films in order to even come close to the crazyness in the manga
How is this an excuse at all? I mean there are plenty cuhrazy anime out there. Hell look at naruto. With proper pacing and enough filler any competent animation studio can allocate their budget to the scenes that demand it.
Instead we're getting a mouthful of sterile sellout jizz
>>
File: Gotz the bleck swerdsman.png (888 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gotz the bleck swerdsman.png
888 KB, 1280x720
>>343478434
But OP...

mods will fix it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3r91JrzW4w
>>
>>343478434
>We live in a world where ANIME gets downgrades
What the blue fuck
>>
The trailer shots were probably from the blu ray version, nips halfass the TV version and then fix it for the blu ray/dvd
>>
not defending it but it looks like a stylistic choice
>>
>>343478434
Wow this sure is fucking video games you cock sucking faggot
Fuck off back to /a/
>>
File: 1467416667939.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1467416667939.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>343479360
Wow that's actually quite better.
>>
Is right supposed to look worse?

Doesn't really matter though because 3dshit
>>
Is the new berserk anime heavily censored?
>>
I'm currently rewatching Samurai Jack and I realized that it's the best "Berserk" cartoon there is. It actually made me hate the new anime even more.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.