[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to NYC for the first time next week. Is Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: video-games-storefront.jpg (3 MB, 2200x1570) Image search: [Google]
video-games-storefront.jpg
3 MB, 2200x1570
I'm going to NYC for the first time next week.

Is Nintendo World and Videogamesnewyork worth going to?
>>
>>343447510
oh did they ever find mario?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF4GlZ5hZhk
>>
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>343447510
Personally I like vgny, they have a pretty decent import line up. Make sure to go to the area right of the entrance, they have a bunch of memoribila. Nintendo world is okay, but expect there to be the a shit ton of kids running around and screaming. The upstairs has a bunch of wii u's to play and the downstairs is more 3ds orientated. The store has a bunch of shirts and junk on both levels.

I would try 8bitandup if it's still open, it's a small store however. There's also J & L but their prices can be high.
>>
>>343447510
You can visit but its nothing to write home about. There are so many more interesting things to do with your time than buy videogames.
>>
NYCFAG here

VGNYC is cool. Def worth going to at least to look around. Since your in that area id recommend hitting 8bit, toy tokyo, and the barcade on st marks on a weekend night if you can. They have crazy taxi, mvc1, alpha 2 and others.

Also think about checking out J&L, kinokuya(for jap stuff). Forbidden planet if you like nerd shit too.
>>
>>343447510
VGNY I never went to but they did had a dealer booth at Anime Boston past few years. Was bummed they didn't show up at AB this year.
>>
File: IMG_20160701_184914931.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_184914931.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
hit up nintendo shop. These puppies and shirts are limited.
>>
>>343448592
Fuck off.
>>>/tv/
>>
File: coop.png (528 KB, 738x801) Image search: [Google]
coop.png
528 KB, 738x801
That place is pretty cool.

The street nearby is full of homeless people though, very aggressive ones I might add.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/30/bums-set-up-camp-outside-nyc-college/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.