[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it going to be real? Will they ever just give us the fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: empire.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Is it going to be real?

Will they ever just give us the fucking Nazi's Creed?
>>
>>343369259
Probably.

>Nazi's Creed
The Nazi's will definitely be Templars, if Ubisoft ever has the balls to do it.
>>
>>343369996
>Assassin's Creed is all about the alternate side of history hidden from the public
>Despite both Templar and Assasin historical records that the Nazis are supposed to be Templars, Adolf Hitler sided with neither and threatens to expose them to the world.
>Main Character is ironically a Jew who through complicated plot allies with Hitler to try to stop the Soviets from taking over the world.
>Game ends with Hitler doing the heroic sacrifice of going down in history as a monster by stopping a piece of Eden from falling into Soviet and British hands.
>Jewish Assasin spends the rest of his life running from both Assasins and Templars
Inb4 >>>/pol/
>>
>>343370774
I kind of like it but Hitler was Hitler. They wouldn't do it and it would probably be considered hate speech if they actually did. Perhaps if it were assassins who infiltrated the highest ranks of the SS or something.
>>
>>343371226
Hitler was framed bro. Real shit.
>>
>>343371460
Sure it could be a cool story but it simply wouldn't work from the team that opens every game with a tl;dr about a multicultural team of various religions and such.
>>
>>343369259
Between the shitty, biased HYPE and speculation videos about it on Jewtube and the last two games (they were terrible), it's hard to get excited for a new Ass Creed.
>>
>>343369259
Next assassin creed game is going to be set in ancient Egypt
Where you play as a black pharaoh
>>
>>343371786
For the record, I also think Black Flag was terrible as well. Rogue was alright.
>>
>>343371975
HOL UP
>>
>>343372030
I don't know how. Black flag was great. It could have been better if they dropped the Assassins creed shit and just made a separate game off of it.
>>
>>343370774
They've already revealed what happened in World War 2, Hitler was a Templar with Churchill and FDR and they orchestrated the whole fucking thing to gain more control

Hitler was assassinated as he tried to escape the bunker after faking suicide with a body double
>>
>>343372030
I fuckin loved Black Flag but it was definitely for the ships and not for the AC parts of it.

I've taken breaks from the series though. The gameplay doesn't evolve enough and the story stopped being any good after Revelations. The last one I picked up was Black Flag so I might just grab next year's.
>>
Who cares
Assassins creed is AAA garbage
>>
WE
>>
>>343372892
>AAA is bad

Enjoy and eternity of Limbo and Braid.
>>
>>343373171
Thanks, i'm currently enjoying Inside and its already better than the last 4 assassins creed games i played
>>
>>343373043
WUS
>>
>>343372275
>Black Flag was great
>I don't know how
An abundance of tailing and eavesdropping missions and glitchy as fuck gameplay - even while just traversing.
>>
>>343372892
It's pretty good mindless fun t bh
>>
>not wanting aztec creed

>not wanting to explore the magnificent pyriamids, markets, temples and aqueducts of Tenochtitlan
>not wanting to view the gardens, zoos and aquaria of Montezuma's palace and his massive horde of gold
>not wanting to stalk and ambush your foes like a jaguar in the jungles of mesoamerica
>not wanting to gather sacrifices for the glory of the batshit insane aztec gods
>>
No sane company is going to touch an Egyptian setting with all the current WE WUZ backlash shit going on from african american revisionists
>>
>>343373523
AC IV had enough of that shit.

Feudal Japan would be great. Russia and China too, but Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot with those.
>>
>>343373470
>best main character and supporting cast
>great atmosphere
>naval combat
>being a pirate oh and also an assassin sometimes
>beautiful caribbean scenery
>shanties
>>
>Next asscreed game you will be a Templar that switches to Assassin

SCREENSHOT THIS
>>
Templar's did nothing wrong.
>>
>>343375264
If we've learned anything from the games, it's that both sides have done noble and despicable things. All comes down to the individual.
>>
>>343373675
Napoleon was in unity. Egypt campaign, man.
>>
>>343373675
Yes because African Revisionists are a huge portion of the population that certainly matter in terms of sales and publicity
>>
>>343375614
Have you SEEN the people that work on ass creed these days?
It's full of special snowflake tumblrites with dyed hair
>>
>>343373675
>this is what a /pol/tard actually believes

nobody except literal nigger retards with zero social clout believes that egyptians were ever black

there are a lot of reasons they don't want to do an ancient egyptian setting, skin color is not one of them
>>
>>343373830
>great atmosphere
>naval combat
>shanties
I'll give you those. The rest are opinions and/or memeshit.
>>
>>343376581
Yea, I'd say the bigger issue is that the tallest buildings would be like 3 stories tall, with lots of space between them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.