[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass Effect 3 thread? I just finished it with the Destroy ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: extended_cut-p.jpg (144 KB, 900x432) Image search: [Google]
extended_cut-p.jpg
144 KB, 900x432
Mass Effect 3 thread? I just finished it with the Destroy ending and I missed the shit-show on /v/ when it first came out.
>>
Ending was underwhelming but what I found even worse were those fetch missions where you proned a planet to get some bullshit item for soemone.

I remember I finished the game like two days after it came out. I started playing at 6pm the last time I booted it, and just played the shit out of it until I finished it. When the final romance scene came up, the sun was rising (5-ish am) and I legitimately felt nervous about the final battle. It was honestly one of the best gaming experiences I had (not because of the quality of the game, but because of the attachment to the series. I actually played 1 and 2 again right before ME3 came out). I cried a little when I said goodbye to the crew and then the ending happened. I was so underwhelmed by it I started searching discussions online to see if people thought the same, and then I went to sleep at 9.

Good times.
>>
>>343316486
Bare in mind they patched the ending
>>
>>343318251
>patch
*Added a fucking slideshow after the end. Are you claiming that actually fixed anything?
>>
>>343318812
What bothered me the most was how they just added green to everyone in the Synthesis ending.
>>
>>343318812
It was a huge improvement over the original ending. You get to have one last talk with your loved one before you send them off on the ship, when you die you have flashbacks of characters that mattered in your playthrough, you get a fourth option, and you get a slideshow which actually tells you what happens instead of nothing at all.
>>
>>343319484
Added more to the ending. Didn't even remotely fix the fundamental issues everyone had with it.
>>
File: 1449419018107.jpg (49 KB, 1284x1057) Image search: [Google]
1449419018107.jpg
49 KB, 1284x1057
>there are people who actually think that Andromeda might be good after the shitfest that was 3

You're not going to fall for it, are you?
>>
>>343319569
Name them.
I'm not saying the extended ending was a worthy conclusion to the series, but saying it isn't an improvement is absolute bullshit.
>>
was it me or was there absolutely no reason to pick another other than destroy if you were actually trying to roleplay?
>>
>>343319997
What part of "choices done during the whole trilogy didn't matter" is too hard to understand?
>>
>>343320123
The slideshow changes due to your choices
>>
>>343320368
Based on your paragon or renegade points. WHOOOOO!
>>
>>343320430
It changes based off of your major decisions in the series.
>>
>>343317451
This. The lack of side quests was unacceptable. The other two would take about 50+ hours to do everything, ME3 took about 25-30.
>>
>>343318251
The ending DLC was further proof that even the devs knew it was fucking stupid.
>>
>>343319658
I didn't fall for DAI even though I thought DA2 was pretty good. I don't think Andromeda will trick me.
>>
>>343316486
Well I like to shit on ME3 so here's my review don't forget to like, favourite and subscribe

Game (for me atleast) was boring after first 10 seconds in after my shep is forced to be under investigation for Arrival DLC which also implied that you could go AWOL for Cerberus.

After that Mars was just a massive "because plot" and "what a coinkydink" I guess EDI robo-body was decent inclusion because SEXBOT.

Characters from ME2 are thrown aside like garbage in even though they were assembled to be Reaper kill-team and reduced to a cameo or Hub-NPCs

Geth and Quarian war is reduced to most retarded thing ever that could have been solved by ONE(1) of hundred of thousand Quarians that stayed on Rannoch go to the flee and told them to come apologize for being fucking retarded and not just saying "Yeah,sure" To one of most cliche question in SyFy genre.

Also Kai Leng
>>
ME3 was an excellent ending to a great series.

ME hate is a meme, the ending hate is a meme. the entire series was great.
>>
Hated the game the first time I played it, didn't even bother to buy it.

Recently replayed the entire trilogy with all the DLCs this time, and found it much better the second time around. The Leviathan DLC was quite nice in terms of lore and the extended cut thingy made the ending a lot better (those ending narrations with Hale were great.)

Earth sections were still as shit as before though, really don't know what they were thinking.
>>
>>343323402
Oh and Kai Leng, what a horrendous character.
>>
>>343316486
I liked Mass Effect 3.

The ending was pretty good

Except I hated the synthesis ending

but I preferred the Action Mode
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.