[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i got my phone stolen, and on it i had at least a dozen different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mobile.jpg (25 KB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
mobile.jpg
25 KB, 400x306
So, i got my phone stolen, and on it i had at least a dozen different ps1 and gameboy games emulated on it, I lost several saves, and many many hours of progress.

Even had a clash of clans account that even i dont play any longer, i farmed the P2W gems for nearly 2 years. It should sell for about 150 bucks, maybe more.

So, how do you cope with lost progress in games? Also, any recent phone good for emulating and playing games?

Oh, yeah, i think i lost a couple contact numbers and photos, but who the fuck cares about social life.
>>
bumping this shit for emulation sake.
>>
>>343287339
>So, how do you cope with lost progress in games?
By backing up muh saves, also just give it enough time till you feel like replaying it again

>Also, any recent phone good for emulating and playing games?
I dunno, any of them? Any mid-range phone should still be able to emulate up to PSP fine. If you wanna do Gamecube/PS2 emulation then you'll be looking at high-end phones and even then, those emulators are still in development so whatever you want to play might not be in a playable state.
>>
Everything is temporary. Nothing you own will last and then you will die. Also if you kept better tabs on your phone, used a phone tracking app, backed it up, used online storage or accounts you could literally press a button and get your phone back or copy all the data to your new phone so take solace in knowing that you did nothing to prevent this outcome.

Any modern phone will work fine but android is easier to work with if you want emulators.
>>
>>343288024
>Any modern phone will work fine but android is easier to work with if you want emulators.
Pretty much. iOS can emulate everything android can but with some caveats. Without a jailbreak it takes some finangling with enterprise certificate apps cuz emulators aren't allowed on the appstore. Also due to a change in iOS 9, devices on 9 or up can't use JIT for emulation which mostly means PSP games are slow and retroarch has compatibility issues for the PSX core. There's been some talk about ways around it but nothing that's been implemented yet. It's got GC and PS2 emulators but those are so new they're not in a playable state yet.

Basically any mid-range android phone should do the job. I tested PPSSPP on a Samsung J7 and it seemed to run fine.
>>
I've succumbed to the botnet
everything is backed up to google servers
>>
>>343288024

I already accepted that everything is temporary, and i am not good enough with all the cloud / online backup stuff.

But if i had fucked up myself and destroyed my phone, i wouldn't be so mad.

Im just pissed i got robbed at gun point by a shitty 16 year old nigger while inside a restaurant.
>>
>>343289653
>Im just pissed i got robbed at gun point by a shitty 16 year old nigger while inside a restaurant.
hahaha what
>>
>>343290357

>It was a pizza place, waiting inside for mine to get done, only me and the 2 cookers
>phone on hands browsing /v/
>2 niggas go inside
>One try to pull the phone out of my hands
>Fail miserably
>The other comes with the gun and points it at me
>Have to let the phone go
>They also steal the cashier and the workers phone.
>They run
>We try to follow then by car and would even run them over if we could, but they were already prepared and took a way we couldnt follow, theysaw they get to their car and get away.
>>
>>343290838
ignore theysaw, i meant we saw they get...
>>
>>343290838
Does the pizza place have anything to do with the mafia?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.