[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Hitler Simulator IV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1024x640
What do you guys think of Hitler Simulator IV?
>>
>>343267112
The AI is fucking stupid

Also wish they didn't get rid of chains of command.

I also wish supplies made sense. Actually, I wish there were supplies. And money.

This game is really barebones. Fun for a little while but after a couple of hours you realize it might as well be an Early Access game until Paradox shits out all of their DLCs. Half the latin american and middle eastern countries have the same leader portrait for fuck's sake.

Stick with Darkest Hour until PDS fixes the game with 1,930,390 DLCs. Then buy the base game and pirate the rest.
>>
>>343267416
This
Ships are built with all the oil they ever need.
>>
As soon as France is occupied the allied AI meaning the uk free france Belgium and the netherlands will start 1 million naval invasions that have 0 chance of succeeding but the German AI or AI in general can't deal with them so you have 5 or 6 beachheads at any given time in france

Game is shit. Broken asf
>>
>>343267416
How is Darkest Hour compared to Hearts of Iron III? I've never actually played HoI2, though I've been meaning to pick up Darkest Hour for some time.
>>
how much fuhrer mana does it cost to annex Poland?
>>
>>343268741
>being lucky enough to get france occupied
Every game the reich fails to launch any successful invasion of anywhere, but because of magic policies they add a fuck ton of nations to the axis causing the allies to go on a wild goose chase to occupy axis powers around the world.
>>
File: 1439939849566.png (194 KB, 519x300) Image search: [Google]
1439939849566.png
194 KB, 519x300
>>343267112
>playing as Hungary
>though my industrial capacity is limited, I am determined to stand with my Fascist brethren
>maintain a strong Ukrainian front during Germany's invasion of the USSR
>out of the blue Hitler declares war on Romania
>they bum rush Budapest before I can even say "Time-out"
>>
>>343269536
>playing italy
>doing great took Suez and advance into palestine
>germany declares war on turkey saudi Arabia persia iraq oman yemen
>get steamrolled on the Balkans
>loose 300.000 men in a bloody 3 front war until i take constantinopel
>>
File: 20160619014254_1.jpg (1 MB, 3440x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160619014254_1.jpg
1 MB, 3440x1440
>>343267112
It's really barebones and I know that's Paradox's MO, but I'm getting really sick of waiting a year to play a complete game.

At least this game managed to surprise me. I'm used to the war breaking down the same way over and over.
>>
Gay as shit. Give me 3 or DH any day.
>>
for something that's supposed to be a 'grand strategy' game is really is kind of low on strategy
the nation focuses are all boring add more factories and research bonuses (or annex another nation if you're a major)
it needs alot more interesting options and decisions to make
and the ai and interface is awful but that goes without saying
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.