[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ape Escape thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
Who here likes Ape Escape?
Post your favorite

>game
>minigame
>music
>level
>gadget
>protagonist
>monkey
>boss

>things you would like to see in an AE4 if there was one
>>
>AE3
>Mesal Gear Solid
>All of it
>Don't know
>Transformations
>Yumi
>Pink Monkey
>Don't know either

>More of the already existing human characters
>>
>game
Ape Escape 1
>minigame
None
>music
The theme that plays when Spike and Jake face off in the amusement park
>Level
The first one during Jurassic age with the plesiosaur thing
>Gadget
Monkey Radar
>protagonist
Spike
>Monkey
The one that ate yellow snow. I feel kind of bad for him so I catch him first
>Boss
The mecha in the amusement park

I just wanna see another actual game
>>
>>343178332
This was a series that had potential to be among other platforming series like Ratchet and Clank and the spin offs ruined it by making it multigenre.
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjW-tzlDJh0
>>
>>343178435
Terada best video game composer
>>
Ape escape 1 was so damn comfy.
>>
>>343178505
Not many games are comfy these days., at least Gravity Rush and LBP try to give comfyness
>>
More music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcLnBwCb0Ps
>>
>>343178745
Too comfy for this world
>>
Would you adopt Spike as your son?
>>
Ape Escape 3 is underrated. Best monkey variety and most interesting levels for sure
>>
>>343179270
Too bad it had some framerate issues but still fun, this whole series screams "comfy"
>>
>>343179207
He looks like a nice kid
>>
>>343179270
Better than 2
>>
What's with all the Ape Escape threads lately? Is there a hint of a new game coming out or something?

>game
AE1
>minigame
The UFO shmup
>level
The one with the hotsprings
>gadget
Love the skyflyer
>protagonist
Yumi just because loli
>monkey
Any monkey that wears black shades and has a rocket backpack
>boss
Shit I don't even remember any bosses
>>
>>343183664
We just want to discuss the series because we like it so much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.