[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Division's Underground DLC suffers from several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: Underground-1.3-Update.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Underground-1.3-Update.jpg
256 KB, 1920x1080
>The Division's Underground DLC suffers from several issues at launch

http://www.shacknews.com/article/95575/the-divisions-underground-dlc-suffers-from-several-issues-at-launch

This game has been a rolling train wreck since day one, not a single instance I've seen has led me to the conclusion ubisoft care in the least.

I feel so bad for the people who spent all that time recreating New York with such great detail only for it not to be used at all end game. The only fun I had with this game was leveling up then it was a fucking disaster. Nothing to do, cheaters everywhere and a loot system worse than vanilla D3.
>>
>>343169951
I played it a lot when the game launch but honestly, I've lost all interest in the game.

The new procedural dungeon shit was what the game needed back at launch but now I just don't want to get back in to the game and I'm not even sure I can.

Too bad because I enjoyed it while it lasted.
>>
File: kek.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>343169951
>suckers bought this shit game
>some still defend it
>they paid more than 60$ for this
>they will buy watch dogs 2, wildlands and other ubisoft crap
>some even have it on pc
APEX KEK
P
E
>>
File: face laugh smile wierd.jpg (33 KB, 495x409) Image search: [Google]
face laugh smile wierd.jpg
33 KB, 495x409
>haven't purchased a Ubisoft game since Advanced Warfighter back in 2006
>play The Division beta
>underwhelmed, but friend loves it
>decide to buy it to play with him
>pre-ordered Russian version of game on G2A for $25 because it said it comes in English
>game comes out
>activate it fine
>only language option is Russian
>tons of people complaining on forums, including English speaking Russians
>G2A refunds me
>still get to keep game
>keep reading about trainwreck of game with cheaters, then the end game sucks

>mfw I can still claim I haven't bought a Ubisoft game since 2006 since I got a refund.
>>
I have never finished and immediately dropped a game so fast before. What were they thinking when the endgame was absolute shit?
>>
>>343170168
Oh, forgot to mention I haven't played the game past the character creator since it's all in Russian.
>>
File: SUKI SMUG.jpg (36 KB, 400x446) Image search: [Google]
SUKI SMUG.jpg
36 KB, 400x446
I bought this and the season pass on G2A for a total of $60 because my friends were playing it saying how great it was.

By the time I had gotten to 30, everyone except 2 of them quit, and I proceeded to learn why I should never fucking buy another game published by Ubisoft ever, EVER again.

I would have rather spent it on weed and gotten fired from my job to end up sucking rancid dicks on the street than what I experience with this horrible piece of shit.
>>
File: serious.jpg (138 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
138 KB, 600x846
>>343169951
>get called troll and hater for predicting the game failing
>this same people stop playing and call this game is shit
>>
>>343169951
>>The Division

Oh yeahhh I forgot about that game...

>not a single instance I've seen has led me to the conclusion ubisoft care in the least.

Well of course not, they marketed it, hyped it up, milked the preorders and now they've got their money. Job done and onto the next game.
>>
File: Massive-Entertainment-Logo.jpg (47 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Massive-Entertainment-Logo.jpg
47 KB, 600x300
>>343169951
>massive studio died for this
>>
Got it for free. It's not as bad as some will make it out to be. Unfortunally it's your typical shallow nowaday AAA experience. The endgame on release was almost completley nonexistent outside of DZone.
I'm surprised there arent some additional missions after hitting lv30 and you are left replying 'story' ones. Randomly generated encounters would be nice as well.
All they had to do was to add way more DROPS and abilities. Make it diablo2 shooter. No one cared about 'realistic' and 'tactical' parts and let's be honest, no one bought lie that it will have anything to do with them.
It's surprising how they manage to fuck something up with every update, despite updates being pretty fucking small, but at least they try to go in right direction (sometimes).
All that said, I'd recommend everyone to stay the fuck away from it.
>>
Every time they patch the game they cause a massive glitch or exploit.
>made named weapons overpowered as shit, they are meant to be extremely rare and 1 in 100 players would have one
>people figure out how to grind for them and everyone has one, everyone ends up using the same OP weapon, they eventually nerf all the named weapons to the point of being pointless and end up being sold in shops because now that everyone has them they dont care about how "legendary" weapons are handled
>allow a glitch that gives players unlimited armour for months
>people used a wall hug exploit to grind equipment, they didnt do anything about this till it was too late and everyone was loaded with items
>people use this same exploit in the new incursions to get through walls and clear the mission in 5 minutes, getting end game armour sets within one day, the wall hug glitch was never fixed according to this, they just blocked the wall that people were glitching through, they didnt fix the glitch
>make all weapons inferior to SMGs from the outset, nerf everything but SMGs in every patch and make other weapon types and abilities LESS useful
>add Dark Zone content too late, they thought that they could hold back these fixes as people would be interested in playing the same boring shit over and over till they decided to do their updates
Ubisofts incompetence is amazing. Brace for Division 2 next year, Division was a huge seller and Ubisoft cant resist the urge to make sequels instead of support their current games, they just dont care, make a heap of shit, throw it on the interns and start working on the next game for next yea.
>>
File: tell me butterfly.jpg (92 KB, 730x673) Image search: [Google]
tell me butterfly.jpg
92 KB, 730x673
>>343171443
>They will never make World in Conflict 2
>>
Ubisoft has a huge fucking disconnect in what kind of gameplay people want out of the settings they use in their franchises and what they actually make.

Like they keep making games for the cod dudebro audience but the people who would actually buy their shit are the people who loved the older core gamer titles.
>>
File: 2015-12-30_22-03-09.png (261 KB, 566x433) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-30_22-03-09.png
261 KB, 566x433
>"If being unable to play the Underground expansion wasn’t frustrating enough, Ubisoft is also reporting a number of connectivity issues that lead to Delta errors and extended waiting queues have started popping up. These are currently under investigation, so try to be patient today as it appears everyone is home today to try out the new expansion."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.