[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Less well-known 3DS games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: zvy3ihdwem8v1kdyljaj.jpg (22 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
zvy3ihdwem8v1kdyljaj.jpg
22 KB, 636x358
What are lesser known 3ds games?
I discovered Crimson Shroud yesterday, looking for other games that don't get noticed as much or get talked about on /v/ because everyone is up Fire Emblems ass
>>
>>343167445
Return to Popolocrois was fun
>>
I played through Castlevania LoS Mirror of Fate expecting it to be shit like the other LoS games but it surprised me with how not-shit it was. Cetainly there are flaws and plenty of places where it's still aping GoW, even though it's a 2d platformer, there are qt boss battle, the story ranges from hum-drum to actively infuriatingly stupid, and the cutscene artstyle is ugly as hell, but the combo system had a surprisingly decent amount of variety (of course, you have to unlock them but it is what it is). Of course, I was just coming off of Senran Kagura so any depth in combat was much appreciated.

Other than that it's a decent 2d metroidvania romp, although I should also mention that it's short af. Clocked in at under 10 hours for 100% completion (not counting hard mode but I didn't really see a reason to go through it again)
>>
>>343167563
Thanks already downloaded that after you said yesterday but was hoping for more replies today.
>>
>>343167907
*qte
>>
File: p2 whipper.jpg (60 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
p2 whipper.jpg
60 KB, 300x424
Picdun 2
My dick bought the game but I still liked it
>>
>>343167907
Thanks, framerate looks terrible but I'll give it a try
>>343168431
Interesting, never even heard of this one, how does it compare to something like Etrian Odyseyy?
>>
>>343168872
>ask for 3ds games
>complain about the framerate
"ugh, this water is wet!"
>>
>>343169059
Well it's not the end of the world, but I think anyone prefers a nice framerate to marginally better graphcis
>>
nintendogs + cats
>>
>>343167445
>everyone is up Fire Emblems ass
Everyone pretty much agrees that the newest FE is fuckin garbage.
>>
>>343170508
For months, it seemed like the only game that ever came out on 3DS was FE:A
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.