[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x196
What do you think of Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars? He's one of the least talked about main Mario antagonists.
>>
This can also be an official Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars thread.
>>
>>343132928
>He's one of the least talked about main Mario antagonists.
Probably because he LITERALLY doesn't show up until the final 20 minutes of the game.

He is just some guy who is sort of talked about then has no real personality. It would have been way better to see him storm Bowser's castle at the beginning and then show up periodically ordering his elite minions like Mack around and making Mario's life difficult.

Instead, he is just sort of working at his forge at the end and is killed. Not exactly memorable.
>>
Thanks for reminding me that this game exists. I should replay it.
>>
>>343132928
Because he's the least interesting major boss in the entire game.
Exor should have been the final boss after dealing with Smithy, he's the most iconic image from the entire game.
>>
His first theme was better.
>>
Post your face when Smithy gets in Smash 5 over K. rool and Ridley
>>
Evil robot santa only appears at the end...
>>
He used to get talked about all the time back in the day.

He's ok. He's kinda classic, being the original RPG antagonist and all.
>>
>>343135108
That'd be sweet
>>
File: Mario RPG_Peach.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mario RPG_Peach.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
ugly and terrible design.

I care more about what Mario found in Peachs room that got her so embarrassed
>>
A fairly bland and uninteresting final boss. All of his henchmen had more personality. His only saving grace is that the final dungeon is well made and fun / challenging.
>>
His themes are fucking awesome.
>>
File: tea_.png (315 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tea_.png
315 KB, 500x500
>>343135395
He found nothing...
>>
>>343134937
I thought it was kinda neat that Exor wasn't the leader and mastermind but just the vessel of an ornery old dwarf who spends all his time pounding out weapons in his basement.
>>
>>343135395
It clearly says her ??? you fucking male.
All girls have one. I've had mine since I was twelve. Not that I'd expect a virgin like you to understand.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.