[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /v/, I know you hate the division and all, but after the picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20160628_191048.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160628_191048.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Ok /v/, I know you hate the division and all, but after the picking up the new underground DLC you get high end caches as you level up in the mode. From level 3-7 I opened up these and got the same EXACT set piece vest. What the fuck is going on? This dlc and update have been buggy so far, but what kind of "luck" is this? Anyone know the drop rates for these caches? pic related.
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>343123864
Rude as heck.

How is the expansion so far OP? I haven't played the division in a few months
>>
>>343123720
I would not be surprised if it was a bug.
Try this: the RNG is based on time, someone discovered that, starting from midnight, if you opened the crate every 3 seconds you would get the same piece or the same high end equipment...something like that.

Look at the time, and try opening the crates on different time intervals.

>15k firearms
>14K toughness
>11K Electronics
What the fuck?

I got 12k firearms
30k toughness
20k Electronics

And I get dropped in the DZ as If I was made of paper mache.
You are probably at GS 214 too.
>>
>>343123720
Do you need to be a certain level to play the dlc? I don't have the fucking mission.
>>
>>343124374
No I'm only GS 183. That's why its quite low. That one green was literally the only 214 set item I've ever gotten. And I got it 4 times...
>>
>>343124573
Yeah just get to 30. Do the main missions in a group even if you're 2 levels lower than recommended and you'll be all good in no time.
>>
>>343124573
Post Game Content.
Don't worry you level up to 30 just by beating the game. Just unlock recalibration, and have your gear set on XP gain. It should take you 4 hours max.
>>
>First dlc thats worth a shit is not part of the free suite
Good goy
>>
>>343124790
I guess my build is shit, I should try to cap it at 25K put the rest on firearms and electronics.
I leveled 2fast with my first character and fucked myself out of the good gear.

By the way how is the balance patch working out? I am sitting on a rather good AR back with my second character, and I am dying to see what they did.
>>
File: purg.png (304 KB, 479x557) Image search: [Google]
purg.png
304 KB, 479x557
never should have bought that fuckin season pass

why.......
>>
File: 1462288218149.jpg (26 KB, 510x476) Image search: [Google]
1462288218149.jpg
26 KB, 510x476
>>343123720

>taking a screenshot of your TV with a camera
>>
>>343125146
I believe they just balanced out the Aug and vector to be honest. Less damage. A good Aug was SOOO OP.
>>
>>343124939
>worth a shit
It is another boring gauntlet.
Not kid ourselves.

The game would need to be at $30 MAX with all the DLC to be anywher near decent, and this is coming from someone on the verge of completing the game.

The fact that only know they figured gear sets is retarded. They should had added gear sets for people also starting the game.

Dz is no fun at all for new players, especially because faggots like yours truly like to sticky bomb people and clap.
>>
>>343125401
>The fact that only now they figured how to add gear sets is retarded.

What I am trying to say is that they should not count with people beating the game before getting to the DLC. The campaign has like only 4 good missions out of 20. It seriously needs more content for lower levels.
>>
>>343125197
>Siege bundle
>siege is actually good
>friend gifts me the Season pass
>I had a lot of fun, and a crappy shirt

>Try again with the Division bundle because I wanted Rogue, and The Crew, and I had not bought a mainstream game on release for amost 3 years.
>It is fucking shit
>Buy the season pass because I already spent money into it

Good thing my tf2 items brought me some profit.
>>
>>343125636
I completely agree, it was so stupid to be level 25 and only have one stupid mission and boring encounters to do. Once you get to 30, it's like the whole game finally becomes available
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.