[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ runs WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: vvrestling.png (293 KB, 805x431) Image search: [Google]
vvrestling.png
293 KB, 805x431
Well shit /v/, it's time once again!

Last Sunday we started our little Let's Play session in Total Extreme Wrestling, a Wrestling simulator in which the player takes the role of a wrestling booker and has to run a company, making matches, running shows and dealing with backstage drama.

And now, we'll continue the adventures of Bill Milliondollar, the avatar of /v/, as he tries to successfully run WWE.
>>
But first, a little recap of our last time and a general state of affairs:

- We put Ric Flair as a manager for Darren Young. They are yet to debut.
- We autobooked Superstars because fuck Superstars. Then, we booked our first RAW
- We turned John Cena into a muslim Heel religious zealot. He is about to start a feud with AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns lost his WWE Championship in 2 minutes against Dean Ambrose. Nakamura attacked Ambrose to close the show, signaling the start of a feud... Or maybe not.
- We sent a contract offer for Mick Foley to join the company in a still unspecified role. We are yet to hear from good old Mick. Ric Flair didn't approve of us bringing Foley in.
- We found out we need more stars - no one in our company is over.

*Our current storylines:
>Cesaro is the number one contender for Miz's Intercontinental Championship
>ISIS Cena vs The Club (Aj Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson)
>Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn, the eternal rivalry
>Shane McMahon vs Stephanie McMahon

*Our current Owner Goals
>In 2 years, WWE must stay #1 in the planet
>In 2 years, WWE must have gone from National to Internation size.
>Mark Henry must be at least B- in popularity in America in 1 year 5 months
>Seth Rollins must be at least B+ in popularity in America in 2 years.
>We can't hire: Wrestlers classified as "Spot Monkeys", "MMA Crossovers" and "Lucha Libre"
>>
Just realized I forgot, but we also have Nakamura vs Ambrose as a storyline.

Finally, these are the current notifications in our office. Basically:

- Cena's irritated his new gimmick was poorly received.
- Ryback wants to quit.
- Curtis Axel is mad because we had him and the rest of the Social Outcasts lose to The Club.
- Darren Young's gimmick isn't very well received. We changed it already, this note is here because we haven't triggered the change on a show yet, so ignore it.
- We have a manager that isn't managing anyone but he's a nobody so wathever.

We have Main Event (A wathever show) and SmackDown in two days. Do you want to do anything, /v/ (Like Hire someone, try to make an working agreement with another promotion, etc) or shall we just go to the shows?
>>
quick bump before death
>>
>>343119002
I was actually about to post a sage "Okay, going awat then" post since there's apparently no interest. But okay, five more minutes to see if people give a shit.
>>
>>343117405
Can you make The Club beat ISIS Cena so hard he sees the light and becomes a god fearing Christian again?
>>
>>343119221
We can turn him back at anytime. In fact I just went to see his profile in the Roster and he's still face - which is strange because the gimmick change should have triggered the heel turn too.

So yeah, we can change the gimmick anytime and right now Cena is a Face Muslim Religious Zealot.
>>
>>343119506
You should have zealot Cena beat the shit out of Darren Young for being a homo
>>
Since no one manifested, I went straight to the shows. But, on the day of SmackDown, this happened.

We can still use her as a valet for the miz, though, for the next three months.
>>
>>343119810
You can suggest this when it's time to book.

Well, it's time. First Main Event, then SmackDown.

As with the last time, I'd suggest we use the Autobook feature to book Main Event instead of doing it manually. This way they'll produce a show with no one important and we can save our talent for SmackDown, since Main Event is the second most irrelevant WWE show.

Buut, your call, if you guys want to do something for Main Event, we'll do it.
>>
Okay, this is clearly not gathering any interest, so we'll leave to another opportunity. Thanks for those who tried to join anyways. See you around, /v/!
>>
>>343120817
4PM in the US is not a good time.
>>
>>343121250
Fair, I'm terrible with timezones. Will keep that in mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.