[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys bought it, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: eurocuck.png (160 KB, 308x206) Image search: [Google]
eurocuck.png
160 KB, 308x206
you guys bought it, right?
>>
I'll try it out when it goes ftp
>>
New content

Free DLC:

5 more heroes, bringing the total to 30
Alani - released May 31st, 2016
Pendles - coming soon in July
Three more heroes to be revealed in late Summer through the Fall
Three new PVP Maps in the next couple of weeks, one for each mode
Broadcaster Mode coming hopefully next month. Broadcaster mode will allow you to spectate the battlefield using a set of third-person camera controls to follow players on either team, jump to
points of interest, or to move freely around the battlefield in Private Versus Matches.
In-game Reporting, our goal is to include it in the next major patch update for July. In the interest of making it easier to report players who are trying to ruin the fun for everyone, we've created an in-game reporting function that will be accessible through the scoreboard and allow you to flag players who are suspected of cheating, abandoning games, or ruining the overall experience.
Matchmaking Adjustments: Ongoing. We regularly adjust and tweak matchmaking parameters in order to keep improving the matchmaking process. In fact, we'll be testing out an overhaul to the matchmaking system starting later this week.
Hero Balancing: Ongoing. As we gather data from matches and mission, we'll continue to adjust and refine hero balance in the game. You can expect a bigger adjustment to 24 of the 26 characters likely coming in the next couple of weeks.
Lore Challenges: Upcoming major patch. We are working on adjustments to lore requirements as well as how those requirements are tracked.
New PVP mode this Fall
Another new PVP mode in late Fall or Winter
Weekly hot fixes as well as regular updates and patches
>>
>>343110782
>>343111068
This is some pretty blatant shillery.
>>
>>343111305
>>>/vg/Overwatch General
>>
>>343111459
>>out
>>
>>343111459
Yeah, that's nice but Overwatch is a shitty meme game too.

The first two posts here aren't just shilltastic, its LAZY shilltastic.
>>
Not yet Randy.
>>
So dead it's literally 10€ in froglandia.
http://www.boulanger.com/ref/1065590
>>
0% interest with Overwatch out
>>
>mfw I haven't wasted my money for Overwatch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-OcYZsUQ6U
>>
>>343110782
Every retail store I know is already selling it for 19.99€.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.