[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/: time to confess your sins and beg for absolution.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: confessional.jpg (38 KB, 380x287) Image search: [Google]
confessional.jpg
38 KB, 380x287
Alright /v/: time to confess your sins and beg for absolution.

Until the E3 trailer, I had always thought Berserk was the same thing as Bastard!![/spoiler[
>>
Use ctrl+s next time.
>>
>>342927098
My steam account is worth about $1,300 according to the steam calculator, and I've only played 59% of the games I own. I've only sunk an average of 6 hours into each game, and that's including an outlier of DotA2 clocking in at like 350+ hours.
>>
I find it fun to sometimes play a casual/dumbed down game. I'm all for intricate gameplay mechanics and detailed worlds, but sometimes it's nice to go through a game where I don't have to spend hours fighting against interesting but unpolished mechanics or stories that take 15 hours to get going.

I'm a sucker for any games with social sim elements or romance. If a game has either it can easily grab my attention despite how shitty it might be.

I claim to be a fan of SMT but I've only ever beaten Nocturne and SMTIV. I've tried DDS but I found the whole devouring mechanic tedious, and I've tried Strange Journey but the lack of a press turn system makes the combat a bit more dull in my opinion. I honestly just love the atmosphere and stories the games have, the actual gameplay is really hit or miss for me.
>>
>>342927098
I don't think Bloodborne is all that great. I enjoy the visual art direction but gameplay wise I'm not impressed at all. Currently at Old Yaharnam
>>
I enjoyed undertale

>>342928531
I don't like the souls add that to my list of sins i guess
>>
I like Star Was The Old Republic.
>>
I enjoy Fallout 4. I think people's criticisms are justified but also inflated.
>>
>>342927098
video games are becoming the shit versions of films
>>
>>342927098
I haven't played any Zelda, Kirby, Rachet & Clank and Jak & Daxter games
Since I emulate many games should I even bother?
>>
>>342929018

That shitty unoptimized piece of trash?
>>
>>342928531
It's speedier than the other Souls games, so getting used to the special way it fucks you takes a while. I found that the more frustrated I got with the game, the better I did, since it forced me to focus and learn how to deal.
>>
I thought Big the Cat's campaign was actually somewhat fun.
>>
I play Overwatch on PS4
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.