[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda BotW Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: screenshot_10-768.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_10-768.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
So what are your theories? What do you predict is going to go down?
>>
I don't know about zelda but I know the princess (zelda right) is the one who turned hyrule into the barren wasteland it is now
she turned evil and greedy and wanted all the resources to herself and ultimately her good heart turned black
>>
>>342886312
>set during imprisoning war
>link died during battle with Ganon, but succeeded in injuring him
>links body under shiekah guard is put in a resurrection chamber
>Zeldas spirit managed to seal Ganon in the castle
>King of Hyrule escaped, to wait for hero of times resurrection
>Master Sword, damaged, moved away from temple of time to lost woods to prevent access to sacred realm
>>
>>342886312
Link saves Hyrule.

But it was all a dream.
>>
File: MovieBob in a Nutshell.jpg (96 KB, 652x762) Image search: [Google]
MovieBob in a Nutshell.jpg
96 KB, 652x762
dude who the fuck cares?

It's a children's nintendo video game
>>
>GANDALF STEALS TRIFORCE
>PRINCESS GETS STOLEN TOO
>LINK START IN VILLAGE
>LINK GO TO TEMPLE AND BEAT BOSS
>LINK USE TRIFORCE TO BEAT GANDALF
>PRINCESS SAY SOMETHING AND GAME OVER
>>
>>342887474
obviously you didn't see the gameplay footage you don't start in a village
>>
File: 1466882246630.jpg (66 KB, 704x295) Image search: [Google]
1466882246630.jpg
66 KB, 704x295
>So what are your theories?
I have one, but...
>>
>>342886312
Link dies of exposure at the end of link's awakening.
>>
>>342887770
I what
>>
You play as Punished Venom Link.
Final boss is the Hero's Shade aka Hero of Time from the N64 series.
This game will end the Zelda timeline.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.