[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democracy 3 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: witdemocracy1.jpg (106 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
witdemocracy1.jpg
106 KB, 620x388
So just picked this up in the sale. Anybody else played it? I tried to make UKIP in the UK my first playthrough.

>start by beefing up the police and CCTV
>increase spending on border controls and introduce new import/export duties
>massive tax breaks for the rich to encourage big business to move in
>slash all environmental and transport spending to bare minimum
>basically cancel every policy relating to minorities or equality
>economy starts to recover
>no crime
>everybody is healthy and well off
>all demographics are happy except weirdly conservatives, liberals and minorities
>get re-elected for 2nd term
>need to start making money so start taxing the shit out of food and booze
>assassinated by leftist LGBT liberal scum

Pretty fun for a big spider diagram.
>>
Tl;dr the game.
>>
Is there an option to leave the EU?
>>
>>342800924
>Play as Aus
>basically follow my own political opinions to see what would happen
>form a perfect utopia with amazing healthcare, education, GDP, employment rates
>immigration is incredibly lax, as a result every other country loves me
>run with a huge surplus, end up spending it on space programs and shit
>everyone loves me and the country turns into a one party system
>even capitalists can't be mad at my left wing policies because the economy is the best it's ever been
>only the religious hate me, but there are literally no religious people as a result of only teaching evolution in school

Vote for me 2016 guys I totally know what I'm doing, I played a video game and everything.
>>
>>342800924
As an American what political party should I join?

Also, is the DLC worth it?
>>
>>342802527
>As an American what political party should I join?
I don't think your party matters much, but generally choose one that suits your policies.
>Also, is the DLC worth it?
I think one of the DLC's was ok, but the others have poor reviews on steam.
>>
>>342802680
>I don't think your party matters much, but generally choose one that suits your policies.

I'm a political illiterate. I support Donald Trump though.
>>
>>342802912
>I'm a political illiterate. I support Donald Trump though.
You could have just said you support Donald Trump, that would've been enough to gather the rest.
>>
>>342803064
KEK
>>
>>342802396
The fact that you made a utopia using really ordinary approaches that fail in the real world should be a good sign that the game's underlying model is shit.
Or going one level down, the fact that you have a successful economy and a public surplus is a sign the game's model is shit.
>>
recommended mods?
>>
>>342803903
>this $7 game isn't hyper accurate to the real world!!!
>I am outraged!!
Obviously it's going to be much easier to create a perfect society, it's a video game designed for fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.