[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure I understand this promotion. Are only brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
I'm not sure I understand this promotion. Are only brand new games eligible? Or is it absolutely anything as long as it's being sold directly via Amazon? How about Amazon Warehouse deals? The details in this promotion don't fucking say shit.
>>
>>342652684
i don't play the game anymore but i somehow got a code for it after i pre-ordered The last guardian.
>>
File: 1431376772905.jpg (103 KB, 519x493) Image search: [Google]
1431376772905.jpg
103 KB, 519x493
>>342652684
It wasn't listed, but generally seems to only be on items sold directly by Amazon, as well as physical only.

Like an Animal Crossing amiibo for $5 has the sale listed on it down in the description and specials section, but DLC sold by Amazon does not.

Most people just obtained it by preordering future vidya, and either cancelled it, or will after the promotion ends, assuming they just wanted the vanity glamour and not actually wanted new games to play.

On that note, how hard is Nid HM? I have to run that fight to end 3.3, but too afraid to jump in and ruin it for other people, based on all the whining. Same deal with Wiping City.
>>
>>342653191

>Wiping city

Piss easy. Entire alliances can go down and it can still be cleared.
>>
>>342653191
Easy as shit if you're on a JP server. Went in blind on both and cleared both I. The first run. Did wipe a few times to Ozma but other than that ithe was smooth sailing.
>>
>>342653137
Mind posting the codes?
>>
>>342652684
Just scroll down on something you're interested, if it mentions the promo it the special offers and promotions section then you're good to go.
>>
>>342653191
I wouldn't know. I'm up to Nidhogg Hard as well and I plan to do Weeping City this weekend. I've never watched guide videos for how to pass shit until the second set of Alexander raids, after two wipes. I'm glad I did since The Fist, Cuff, and Arm of the Son are fucking ridiculous if you're going in blind. I'd say from now on it's probably a good idea to watch guides for higher level shit just to be safe. I hate it since it ruins the surprise but the mechanics in these fights are starting to get absurd.
>>
>>342653620
Ahh, well that helps. Thanks.
>>
>>342653556
Ah, sorry dude i gave it all to a friend, otherwise i would have given it to anyone on here
>>
>>342653723

What is even the point of not watching a guide if it's been over a week since the content has been released?
>>
>>342653805
Also it's NA only right now. If your FF account isn't NA you're shit outta luck.
>>
>>342652684
It's for any video game. I got my codes from preordering Deus ex on Amazon.

I cancelled it right after. Good thing with Amazon is they don't charge you until the date the game is released.
>>
>>342653947
It is enjoyable to try and figure out the mechanics. But yeah if it's been out a while you pretty much have to look stuff up so you don't get kicked.
>>
>>342654246
Does this still work?
>>
>Always hear how lalafell get lewd PMs from pedos
>Make lalafell
>No lewd PMs from anyone

Was I rused?
>>
>>342654562
Not sure how they'd stop it unless they stop making pre orders eligible. Try it, should get a code pretty quickly. Think I got mine like not even 5 min later.
>>
>>342655141
Are you on Balmung and part of /xivg/?

If not, there is your problem.
>>
>>342655302

I'm on Balmung but not part of /xivg/.
>>
If you create a new character after redeeming the code, does that character get the items as well?
>>
>>342656030
Yes, items are accountwide. Ever current character you have gets them and any you make in the future.
>>
File: 1DxdLJZ.jpg (757 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1DxdLJZ.jpg
757 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw no femroe maid irl
>>
>>342656610

Go to Alabama you'll find plenty of dog faced giants.
>>
MUH STRONG ALA MHIGO
MUH PROUD ALA MHIGO
>>
>>342657550
ILBERD WILL BE REDEEMED WITH THE NEW EXPANSION

BELIEVE IT
>>
>>342657939

Being redeemed kind of implies you were once good, no?
>>
>>342658515
he was, before all the shit that went down and he lost his faith in the Alliance, Ul'dah and even his friend in caring about Ala Mhigo.
>>
So is the NIN right or wrong? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sDp9oOGono
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.