[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys said this was better than BF3 but you're wrong,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
You guys said this was better than BF3 but you're wrong, it's just BF3 except shittier.

>Maps are worse in location setting and layout, chokepoints are everywhere it's like playing Bad Company 2 again
>The destruction is still shitty
>Nobody plays engineer because launchers don't do shit to the OP tanks
>Everything in the game sounds like muffled garbage from guns to explosions even when switched to war tapes
>Rush is laughably imbalanced, defenders always lose unless there's less players on the attackers team
>The defibrillator is still bullshit, letting people revive teammates without a cooldown timer or usage limit so it doesn't matter if you wipe out a group of enemies because just one of their medics can revive everyone in just under 5 seconds
>The single player campaign is the buggiest FPS campaign I've ever played
>>
>>342605137
>>Maps are worse in location setting and layout, chokepoints are everywhere it's like playing Bad Company 2 again
vanilla maps have this problem
>>The destruction is still shitty
how?
>>Nobody plays engineer because launchers don't do shit to the OP tanks
LOL? I reek havoc on tanks, git gud
>>Everything in the game sounds like muffled garbage from guns to explosions even when switched to war tapes
yeah
>>Rush is laughably imbalanced, defenders always lose unless there's less players on the attackers team
your team sucks
>>The defibrillator is still bullshit, letting people revive teammates without a cooldown timer or usage limit so it doesn't matter if you wipe out a group of enemies because just one of their medics can revive everyone in just under 5 seconds
kill the medic(s) first, then. also if they revive without charging they're left at 20% health giving you a easy kill
>>The single player campaign is the buggiest FPS campaign I've ever played
yeah, not to mention it's dogshit and inconsistent
>>
>i only played 1 online match: the post
>>
>>342605137
>LOL? I reek havoc on tanks, git gud

Literally how though, I've used every launcher and they all average around 3-4 rockets to stop tanks. That gives it more than enough time to fuck off out of your range or find you. Only times I've stopped tanks is when there was a team effort to take them down but usually everyone just runs away from them so the match ends up being a steamroll for the other team.
>>
>>342606160
Hit it in the back twice you shitter
>>
>>342606160
hit them from the back, that's they're weak spot. use cover effectively and learn the arc that launchers have so you can shoot from a long distance
>>
>>342606290
their*
>>
>>342606219
When do you ever see a tank with its back faced towards you?

>le just sneak around
That never works as planned, there's always an enemy that shoots you dead after the first rocket is fired and you show up on their map. I spend had my time in the game trying to strategize and nothing ever works out for me. It always feels like someone has another person watching their backs at all times in this game and the only viable approach is through the front.
>>
>>342606508
git gud is all I can tell you
>>
>>342606508
play hardcore then
>>
>>342606160
Try not sucking lol. Engineer is so op. Grab the SKS and go ham you little nerd. Ump45 if you're a noob (sounds like it) its a great call of duty gun that might help you out (:
>>
>>342606508
Holy shit you suck dude
>b-b-but I always get shot!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.